Quick Port Poll

pozzum

Quick Port Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. When Porting Alt Attires from 2K15 should they be attires 2,3,4 or 8,9,10

• Start at the beginning (2,3,4)
    • Start at the end (8,9,10)

so I was going to make a set of alt attires for stuperstars that changed a bit from 2k15 to 2k16.  I was wondering if I should make these attires in slots 2/3/ect or put them to the end 9/10 so that 2/3/ect could be reserved for actual modded attires.

Let me know my thoughts.

Thread will be merged with the main port thread after roughly 24 hours

I honestly don't see any point in importing 2k15 attires. Unless it's someone like Cody Rhodes/Stardust. People most of the time look for updated stuff, only a few look for older stuff. 

for additional information.  most of the pach wiles will be packed into singular pac files labeled by name like my other releases. but some will be seperate if they were in 2K15.

This is not a major issue. People can change attire numbers fairly easy.  I just wanted to get an idea of where I should base it.

I honestly don't see any point in importing 2k15 attires. Unless it's someone like Cody Rhodes/Stardust. People most of the time look for updated stuff, only a few look for older stuff. 

most people also don't care about NPCs but I like having them available.

It would be awesome if we have DDP's attires mod from wwe 2k15. But I don't remember the creator of the mod.

It was @JulianBITW, iirc. You should bring it up in @LouEvil76's thread as he has been doing a lot of porting.

Thanks man, I will tell him.

If you mean attires of existing wrestlers in WWE 2k16, then they should definitely added after the attires already in the game, especially to not break Creation Suite capabilities, showcase immersion, etc..
Also, if people have already made modded alternate attires for them, it would be wiser to start at the end.

If you're porting a complete wrestler that isn't in 2k16 over, however, then of course you should start at Attire 1.

Edited by Cave Waverider