Problem with entrance positioning for Stables?

Stylesismilo

Is anyone having issues with positioning for stables for their entrance? In 2k15 I used to able to adjust the entrance position of 3 members anyhow I want without affecting the stable positioning, now it seems that my leader HAS to be the tag partner. 

I'm having the same issue. Can't say it really bothers me though, last game I played before this one was WWE 13 so I'm used to stable members coming out in the wrong order and didn't expect that to be any different. Kinda pisses me off that they have such a shit selection of tag and stable entrances though.

Is anyone having issues with positioning for stables for their entrance? In 2k15 I used to able to adjust the entrance position of 3 members anyhow I want without affecting the stable positioning, now it seems that my leader HAS to be the tag partner. 

the workaround i used last year works for me this year. in a 3 or more man stable after setting the tag partner go into trio and switch it out. you'll have to change this everytime you book a tag rivalry but it wasn't that big of an issue for me.

the workaround i used last year works for me this year. in a 3 or more man stable after setting the tag partner go into trio and switch it out. you'll have to change this everytime you book a tag rivalry but it wasn't that big of an issue for me.

Wait, so your idea of a work around is essentially just to change it before using it any time it's necessary? That isn't really a work around...

Wait, so your idea of a work around is essentially just to change it before using it any time it's necessary? That isn't really a work around...

well it works for me especially when there's not that many trio entrances and i only use the 3rd person more so in a manager role. even in my current universe with the wyatts (example) i put harper and rowan in the tag rivalry and it never books bray in that rivalry so like i said it's a work around it's something to do till they actually give a shit and address it which i doubt they ever will cause it's too many variables.