Beyond The Ropes

I'm sure this has been previously discovered, but I just learned of this "exploit" today.

Created Superstars that are uploaded to community creations with DLC entrance themes and/or motions can be downloaded by anybody who hasn't yet purchased the DLC, and as a result, can be copied from the downloaded custom superstar to any superstar in their game. Giving them access to the content they don't own. This can't be intentional, so I hope it doesn't end up getting patched or something.

(Are they still releasing patches for this turd?)

I'm sure this has been previously discovered, but I just learned of this "exploit" today.

Created Superstars that are uploaded to community creations with DLC entrance themes and/or motions can be downloaded by anybody who hasn't yet purchased the DLC, and as a result, can be copied from the downloaded custom superstar to any superstar in their game. Giving them access to the content they don't own. This can't be intentional, so I hope it doesn't end up getting patched or something.

(Are they still releasing patches for this turd?)

nope.. i think 2k are done. they didn't even bother addressing the universe issues let alone anything else

No more patches I'm afraid. That being said, it would be a waste of time for them to fix something so minor. What use are the motions and music without an actual character model to go along with it?

That's more than 50% of that DLC content which would usually be unlocked by purchase. More often than not, I've found myself using DLC entrance motions a whole lot more than I ever use the model it was made for. Entrance themes, not so much, but there's not a lot as is.

While I may have enjoyed the first two Terminator films, one thing I never once thought about doing in a WWE game, is playing as Arnold Schwarzenegger...that's just me.

To get free entrance motions and entrance music without having to pay for a cheap attempt at marketing, that's actually pretty nice. Nothing major, but helpful nonetheless.

Does the theme actually unlock provided you have someone using them or do you have to copy the entrances to get them? I have all the DLC (except Terminator) so it doesn't affect me either way, but would be a bit shitty to lose the wall trons to get the theme. Although I guess if you use custom arenas without wall trons, or skip entrances anyway like I do half the time it wouldn't really matter but still D:

No more patches I'm afraid. That being said, it would be a waste of time for them to fix something so minor. What use are the motions and music without an actual character model to go along with it?

even though i do have all the dlc. i think i've been using caws so long that it doesn't even matter to me if it's the actual model or not.  I mean how many times have we gotten someone we wanted in the game and the model was just horrid? lol

Does the theme actually unlock provided you have someone using them or do you have to copy the entrances to get them? I have all the DLC (except Terminator) so it doesn't affect me either way, but would be a bit shitty to lose the wall trons to get the theme. Although I guess if you use custom arenas without wall trons, or skip entrances anyway like I do half the time it wouldn't really matter but still D:

Yes, you have to do the copying method. As far as I remember, trons didn't work the same way. Just motions and themes, unfortunately. Saved me a few dollars, as that was all I wanted out of the terminator DLC anyways.