Cerb

Friday Night Superstars Overlook

7 posts in this topic

This is a overlook of the roster and upcoming Special Event's with the current match-card for said Special Event. If this is not the right section to make such a topic like this then please let me know, I tried talking with a few mods before creating it and it seems like this would be the place to put this stuff. Since some of my followers have been requesting a place where they can see the current roster for my ongoing Universe mode on YouTube, here it is. If a Superstar is not on here, he/she is currently injured/inactive. Meaning all Superstars below are currently active in my Universe mode. Let me know if something else should be added to this topic.

fuqi39.png

30bmik1.png

2564cv5.png

adncyg.png

20kxk7r.png

25gxwcj.png

2uyow28.png

19p34y.png339pqaf.pngn36xyb.png

I've been following your universe mode on youtube it's really good

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoy it :) I was going to do more with this thread like add in the upcoming PPV etc. but I'm not really sure, I don't think enough people care about stuff like that yet

Nah it's a great universe mode

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoy it :) I was going to do more with this thread like add in the upcoming PPV etc. but I'm not really sure, I don't think enough people care about stuff like that yet

I care m8. I love your universe especially the match cards and commentary. Can't wait for Mania!

I care m8. I love your universe especially the match cards and commentary. Can't wait for Mania!

Thanks dude, compliment on my commentary means a lot considering my accent haha, maybe I should do something with this thread... was kind of just something I thought could be cool but I didn't really update it at all.

Thanks dude, compliment on my commentary means a lot considering my accent haha, maybe I should do something with this thread... was kind of just something I thought could be cool but I didn't really update it at all.

Your accent isn't that bad you know. Hope you update this!