Legrandcissar Mods INDY PACK / James Ellsworth v2 Released

legrandcissar

New preview in game first page :) 

Hope u convert your Gallows soon, the pofo and moveset can come later :( When I try to the one in 2k15 it looks like this :p 2016041e3b2e-1776-48da-bb50-9ed264171829

:o his naked  lol i will try later with that gallows only i wait for my xpacker 2016 i need to buy it  but i need to fix that 

Too Sweet Good Brother!

thanks broo 2swettt  :)  

• Like 1

Edge its released in first page :) 

Nice... hope you continue Vampiro attires project from 2K15 ;)

yep i will convert my vampiro mod too from wwe 2k15 only i waiting for the new xpacker 2016

• Like 1

Where is the Edge download :(

Calm down lol. The guy has a life. It will get uploaded sometime soon. Have patience.

Sorry, it's the only mod i've ever actually been hyped for, and your Angle :p

Edge its released in first page :) 

Nice... hope you continue Vampiro attires project from 2K15 ;)

yep i will convert my vampiro mod too from wwe 2k15 only i waiting for the new xpacker 2016

That's a great news :)

• Like 1

I think you should fix Karl's body a little, he looks a little...dull and like Gillberg :p U nailed the face though.

maybe because i use the base of santino lol jajaja dont worry its not the final product i only tested for the face the final preview would be look great ;)

• Like 1

Since you're having trouble with Xpacker, I fixed your Strowman and Gallows mods to work with 2k16 :) 

Strowman - http://bc.vc/SfpHn4

Gallows (two attires) - http://bc.vc/N4Ckwg

I have also ported pofo and moveset for Gallows on my thread.

I was trying to PM this to you, but it said you can't receive them

thanks man for fixed that mods looks freaking cool now im just wait the ring debut for make his new attires :) 

WWE2K16%202016-04-20%2014-41-32-92_zpszi

WWE2K16%202016-04-20%2014-42-34-78_zpsxq

now i have one piece of the bullet club :) 

WWE2K16%202016-04-20%2014-49-17-15_zpsno

WWE2K16%202016-04-20%2014-49-22-65_zpsnc

• Like 2

Since you're having trouble with Xpacker, I fixed your Strowman and Gallows mods to work with 2k16 :) 

I couldn't locate the two attires for Gallows. And, does Strowman includes entrance attire (the mask)?
Thanks in advance!

@legrandcissarcix Outstanding work done their on the BULLET CLUB bro. 5 Star :) Just have a little request can you re upload all of your mods link to ad.Fly site because the download link is not working on my side. I want to download the Shawn Michaels mod but the link is not working. :( 

I couldn't locate the two attires for Gallows. And, does Strowman includes entrance attire (the mask)?
Thanks in advance!

the model of gallows and strowman its fixed for work right in wwe 2k16 donts have any modification bro  but i edit in the xpacker for work it the pac files

@legrandcissarcix Outstanding work done their on the BULLET CLUB bro. 5 Star :) Just have a little request can you re upload all of your mods link to ad.Fly site because the download link is not working on my side. I want to download the Shawn Michaels mod but the link is not working. :( 

the link works right  for me bro , disable the adblocker i use the google chrome.

Bullet club or proof look great so far!

thanks dude

It looks like its almost time for new tag team champs in my game. Anderson looks great, I just think the skin might need to be a little lighter. 

its not the final product i only tested i fixed more things i think im done with the face but i have more things to fix for looks great that anderson

• Like 1

Thanks in advance!

the model of gallows and strowman its fixed for work right in wwe 2k16 donts have any modification bro  but i edit in the xpacker for work it the pac files

I understand... Thanks, bro! 

Thanks in advance!

I understand... Thanks, bro! 

your welcome but i will edit braun strowman i will edi the face and add the mask :)  and for the new attires for luke and karl  when he debuted in raw 

• Like 1

Great to Legrand.  Also your Vampiro mod also ports over perfectly 

yep i will convert  vampiro too  :) 

Same here, the link is not work again even use google chrome. I can't download your Edge :(

thats wierd  :S the link works peferctly right for me bro do you disable the adblocker ??

What other mods do you have planned this year?  Maybe a Gargano for your Ciampa which also works for 2k16.

ciampa i will remodell the face for looks much better and Gargano umm i have plans for make many superstar   but i dont know i need i little bit of time 

• Like 2