Menus pictures for Caws

fahlgren

Okay, I have been looking for a tutorial online for a while now and come up empty, but how did I get the HD Images on the CAWs the way I'm finding in Community Creations? There are some great CAWs out there, but I would like to get actual pictures of the wrestlers for the vs menu. Can anyone walk me through how to do this on my 360?

Okay, I have been looking for a tutorial online for a while now and come up empty, but how did I get the HD Images on the CAWs the way I'm finding in Community Creations? There are some great CAWs out there, but I would like to get actual pictures of the wrestlers for the vs menu. Can anyone walk me through how to do this on my 360?

I see your message on KG topic. You have a problem when you load your modified save in game? And the message "caw corrupted ...." appears? PM me if KG can't do.

Ben.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been searching all over for the answer to this... This is the first thing I found!  I'm trying to figure out the same.  My Dudley's... RVD... Nakamura... Elias Samson... All have real menu pics.  My AJ Styles doesn't.  How do I load one for him??  Also on 360.

I have been searching all over for the answer to this... This is the first thing I found!  I'm trying to figure out the same.  My Dudley's... RVD... Nakamura... Elias Samson... All have real menu pics.  My AJ Styles doesn't.  How do I load one for him??  Also on 360.

I have upload on my CC one really good XJP87X (creator) AJ Styles with 4 attires that I've rendered after requests with WWE current render in HD. Just search RENDER or BLACKBEN83 on CC.

Ben.

I have upload on my CC one really good XJP87X (creator) AJ Styles with 4 attires that I've rendered after requests with WWE current render in HD. Just search RENDER or BLACKBEN83 on CC.

Ben.

thanks, Ben.  I downloaded that and your RVD... look awesome!  So how do you go about uploading those menu pics?  I still have lots of Lucha Underground guys I'd like to load a pic for.  Is there a piece of software you use?  Thanks again.

Ben.

thanks, Ben.  I downloaded that and your RVD... look awesome!  So how do you go about uploading those menu pics?  I still have lots of Lucha Underground guys I'd like to load a pic for.  Is there a piece of software you use?  Thanks again.

No prob bro :) and yes I use KG Tools that you can found link on Smacktalk forum.

Ben.

Ben... Is there an issue with loading pics for DOWNLOADED CAW's?  I can mod my own CAWs but when I do a downloaded CAW, I get the message when loading that there is missing data for a created superstar and then I get the option to proceed, delete, etc.

Ben... Is there an issue with loading pics for DOWNLOADED CAW's?  I can mod my own CAWs but when I do a downloaded CAW, I get the message when loading that there is missing data for a created superstar and then I get the option to proceed, delete, etc.

Do you follow step by step the KG tutorial? All working fine for me.

Ben.

Yeah... I follow the steps and then have to use Horizon to finalize.  I'm finding now this happens with all of them.  But once I go to do a 2nd one, it's freezing on the "FIX CAW FILE".

I've tried a few different things.  1) Deleting the save data (REPLACE) file before doing the 2nd.  2) Closing the program, restarting,reloading savedata 3) Just loading the 2nd CAS file I'm working on.

I emailed KG and he said issues with downloaded CAW's was a known issue... But I'm only seeing the problem on my 2nd one.

UPDATE.. to try and fix the freeze, I took the SaveData on the USB to the Xbox and triggered a change.  When I bring it back to the PC it doesn't freeze when doing the render.  HOWEVER... when I bring it back to the Xbox, this time it's saying data is missing (for the 2nd render).

So it seems likes I am missing a step to get to additional renders.  I emailed KG as well, but wanted to note my progress in case anybody has input.

UPDATE.. to try and fix the freeze, I took the SaveData on the USB to the Xbox and triggered a change.  When I bring it back to the PC it doesn't freeze when doing the render.  HOWEVER... when I bring it back to the Xbox, this time it's saying data is missing (for the 2nd render).

So it seems likes I am missing a step to get to additional renders.  I emailed KG as well, but wanted to note my progress in case anybody has input.

Try with 4 attires (you don't need to create anothers attires, you can let the 3 and 4 blank for example, and edit name of there attires "3" and "4"), then inject only one render pic with the tool.

Anyway, the render's picture in menu will be only like the "original attire" in game.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thanks for all your help, Ben.  I tried that with a couple I had with 4 attires... same problem.  I recorded a quick video of what I'm going through, maybe you can spot something.

Otherwise I'm just going to do them one by one, upload to Community Creations as I go, then download them all from Community Creations when I'm done.

Ok you need to render one caw per caw, when one caw is rendered you need to load your save on your Xbox to fix the first caw you rendered. In game you just need to refresh your save in the game option to fix your rendered caw.

N.B. You can't render all the caws in same time.

Ben.

UPDATE:  Followed these last steps you mentioned.  And I was now able to successfully do 2 on a row for the first time.  Considering I have 37 more to go (sigh) and that tthis milestone is done, I'm taking a breather.

Every time I successfully upload one, I'll be saving that as a backup... Time stamping my progress in case I royally screwed something up after a whole bunch of work.

I'll continue to post updates, especially since I'll have tons to upload... A full LU roster for one.

Thanks for all the help, Ben... It can't be said enough.  I emailed KG and he basically said it just randomly doesn't work and oh well.  I knew there was more to it than that.

UPDATE:  Followed these last steps you mentioned.  And I was now able to successfully do 2 on a row for the first time.  Considering I have 37 more to go (sigh) and that tthis milestone is done, I'm taking a breather.

Every time I successfully upload one, I'll be saving that as a backup... Time stamping my progress in case I royally screwed something up after a whole bunch of work.

I'll continue to post updates, especially since I'll have tons to upload... A full LU roster for one.

Thanks for all the help, Ben... It can't be said enough.  I emailed KG and he basically said it just randomly doesn't work and oh well.  I knew there was more to it than that.

No problem, in fact all renders you create can work in game, the KG tools is incredible. You just need to follow those step. I used this tips (Jimmy2Drags share to me) to inject renders in my Save 2 (ROH vs NJPW vs current WWE) so quickly.

1 - Upload a caw on cc.

2 - Go in game and save the system (your savedata size is 5.40MB more or less)

2 - Go on modify a custom superstars and change posture of the caw you want to edit : N°14 or 8 (the best is posture n°14 to inject .DDS)

3 - Create all missing attires (you just need a blanck attire don't copy the 1 attire on the 3 others attires, edit them), if the caw have 4 attires edited by a CC creator just change posture. you need to have 4 attires with posture n°14.

4 - When it's done copy this caw on a fresh slot on your save, the caw is renamed **.customsuperstar.CAS

5 - Put this caw and your save on a usb flashdrive and go on pc, open this one with horizon. Create a folder for example "Render Save" and extract the CAS and the Save in it.

6 - With KG Tool you know what you need to do ^^

7 - And just replace the Savedata.render in the Horizon content for the caw and your save. Your save pass from 5.40MB to 10.45MB or more if it's good.

8 - Go inject your USB W2k16 content (55MB) on your Xbox save, don't copy but displace it.

9 - Launch the game ;) and don't forget to save in game to refresh the 10MB save to a classic 5MB save. Your caw is fixed and rendered.

Enjoy !

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Awesome stuff, Ben!  Thanks again for all the help.  I am up to 20+ successful renders since you were able to help me get rolling.  I put my own video together too just in case anybody else stumbles on this in the future.

Awesome stuff, Ben!  Thanks again for all the help.  I am up to 20+ successful renders since you were able to help me get rolling.  I put my own video together too just in case anybody else stumbles on this in the future.

Great bro :) well done ! I'm happy for you, enjoy the game !

Ben.

Final results... 32 of the 37 rendered successfully.  The remaining give me the "A custom superstar Save Data is either damaged or missing..." error message. 

What's funny is, one was even Pentagon, who I successfully rendered before.  Re-downloaded and tried doing it from scratch but no success. 

So unfortunately, I've got 4 Lucha Underground guys and Karl Anderson who just won't be rendered.  Oh well.

Final results... 32 of the 37 rendered successfully.  The remaining give me the "A custom superstar Save Data is either damaged or missing..." error message. 

What's funny is, one was even Pentagon, who I successfully rendered before.  Re-downloaded and tried doing it from scratch but no success. 

So unfortunately, I've got 4 Lucha Underground guys and Karl Anderson who just won't be rendered.  Oh well.

It's very important when your save is "corrupted" by a missing superstar, just say YES to overwrite the save (to refresh the save game) and launch the game. On the menu title, go on save, and overwrite again. After that you have fixed your save without the "corrupted" caw because the game has deleted it ^^

For example, my new save (Attitude Era) is fully rendered soon, I'ven't more problem with renders. If you have some problems, tell me :) there are some tips to know.

So if you need I've a Karl Anderson render who works fine in game or others .DDS tell me also ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

hey can you keep me informed when you render and upload Lucha to cc thanks ryno985