WWE 2k16 Nakamura caw formula request

Ford_Force

Could any brother here plz post caw formula on youtube for Nakamura on WWE 2k16 plz plz plz. I found one at youtube of RomanYT but he skipped the face texture creation through face part and thus with that ,the caw looks nowhere to of Nakamura.....

Anyhelp wud be greatly appreciated :')

Wow someone's impatient. I know this forum has an overabundance of activity these days but even still, unless you're lucky it'll take more than a couple of hours for you to get a response, that is if you get one at all.

For future reference though there's a request section here, probably won't get as much attention but we can't have people posting in the wrong sections or next thing you know everyone will be doing it and we'll have total anarchy on our hands ;_;

Edited by HiPcavallo

Apologies.. I havent been to much forums.

but quiet mean to have obtained  such replies from u guyz. Afterall what more can an asian expect from u europeans -_- dunno if it wud've hurt ur ego to just politely ask me to move my post elsewhere -_-. Such shame that even u considered taking me as an attention seeker. -_- . Now now i m aware u guyz wud be leaping on me with the lame humorous phrases that u guyz own and think to be funny. Let em come..

Edited by Reigns96

but quiet mean to have obtained  such replies from u guyz. Afterall what more can an asian expect from u europeans -_- dunno if it wud've hurt ur ego to just politely ask me to move my post elsewhere -_-. Such shame that even u considered taking me as an attention seeker. -_- . Now now i m aware u guyz wud be leaping on me with the lame humorous phrases that u guyz own and think to be funny. Let em come..

The fuck is this shit? How was I mean to you? Sarcastic sure, but that wasn't even entirely directed at you. For the most part I was actually quite polite towards you, more so than I have been with several other people on this forum in fact. I was just trying to tell you to keep realistic expectations in that your request quite likely won't be answered, and that you posted in the wrong section so you knew better for future reference. For the record I never called or implied you were an attention seeker either, only stated that your request would likely get less attention in the correct section because the request section doesn't get as much attention as this one. Fucking moronic playing the race card to by the way, in case you haven't noticed we're on the fucking internet and you gave us no indication of your race. But hey if you wanna act the victim and continue making an ass of yourself then go right ahead, it's only going to make people less inclined to want to help you.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Like 1

The fuck is this shit? How was I mean to you? Sarcastic sure, but that wasn't even entirely directed at you. For the most part I was actually quite polite towards you, more so than I have been with several other people on this forum in fact. I was just trying to tell you to keep realistic expectations in that your request quite likely won't be answered, and that you posted in the wrong section so you knew better for future reference. For the record I never called or implied you were an attention seeker either, only stated that your request would likely get less attention in the correct section because the request section doesn't get as much attention as this one. Fucking moronic playing the race card to by the way, in case you haven't noticed we're on the fucking internet and you gave us no indication of your race. But hey if you wanna act the victim and continue making an ass of yourself then go right ahead, it's only going to make people less inclined to want to help you.

People in 2016 for you  

Don't know why there isn't any Formulas for 2k16. There's a lot of PS4 CAWS i would like to edit for my Xbox One copy. #BringbackCAWformulas.

Because they're a pain in the ass to write up, not to mention completely unnecessary since you can simply upload your caws. Plus if people wrote up forms for all of their work you can guarantee a bunch off assholes would just make and upload them so they can try to steal credit for it (which is something that happens already), and a lot of people don't particularly like sharing their textures because they don't want to see them reused on sub par caws, or redistributed without them getting credit for it.

Fuck off if u arnt aware of how to help someone -_-. AND THANK U brother NoteableOregon13 not can every1 :)

Seriously? Why don't you fuck off. You're fucking delusional if you think demanding help and acting like an immature, self entitled little brat is going to get you what you want. Especially after you made out like you were a victim and accused both me and Steenalizer of being racist when I wasn't even a dick to you in the first place and there was no reason for racism to even be a factor. I'd be willing to bet that after your behaviour in this thread your chances of getting what you want just went from slim to zero, as so far you've just given everyone no reason whatsoever to want to help you. 

And for the record if I'd made a Nakamura caw and you'd been willing to be a little patient I probably would've helped you. As it is I've already typed out forms for two of my caws so they could be converted to PS4 and offered to allow someone on PC to do the same, and unlike some people I'd gladly share my textures with anyone that asked.. That is anyone aside from you considering you've just pissed me off >_>

Lmao.. Do u guyz think .. I even care of the trash talks u guyz have been blabbering all bout? :V. Fill it out with all ur heart :'V

I had a perfect formula but I'm european and you are asian so I'm sorry, I won't share it.

If you were samoan, on the other hand...

Then i wud simpy suggest to shave it up ur arse :) 👍

Fuck off if u arnt aware of how to help someone -_-. AND THANK U brother NoteableOregon13 not can every1 :)

Seriously? Why don't you fuck off. You're fucking delusional if you think demanding help and acting like an immature, self entitled little brat is going to get you what you want. Especially after you made out like you were a victim and accused both me and Steenalizer of being racist when I wasn't even a dick to you in the first place and there was no reason for racism to even be a factor. I'd be willing to bet that after your behaviour in this thread your chances of getting what you want just went from slim to zero, as so far you've just given everyone no reason whatsoever to want to help you. 

And for the record if I'd made a Nakamura caw and you'd been willing to be a little patient I probably would've helped you. As it is I've already typed out forms for two of my caws so they could be converted to PS4 and offered to allow someone on PC to do the same, and unlike some people I'd gladly share my textures with anyone that asked.. That is anyone aside from you considering you've just pissed me off >_>

Phhff!! :V like i even care? 😂😂 Pity that such long an essay gets ignored....

Don't know why there isn't any Formulas for 2k16. There's a lot of PS4 CAWS i would like to edit for my Xbox One copy. #BringbackCAWformulas.

Glad to have gotten someone on the same page :)

Edited by Reigns96

If you don't care about your request being fulfilled then why are you still here? That was a long essay? Wow, clearly you must have the attention span of a small child. It's obvious at the very least that you have the reading comprehension skills of an inept 5 year old with dyslexia.

If you don't care about your request being fulfilled then why are you still here? That was a long essay? Wow, clearly you must have the attention span of a small child. It's obvious at the very least that you have the reading comprehension skills of an inept 5 year old with dyslexia.

U can go on forever trying to show off ur english skills here and der brother :) 

U can go on forever trying to show off ur english skills here and der brother :) 

HOW DARE YOU SHOW OFF YOU'RE NATIVE ENGLISH TONGUE

HOW DARE YOU SHOW OFF YOU'RE NATIVE ENGLISH TONGUE

I can see what you're doing. You just spelled every word correctly and caps locked it so we had to pay attention, quit showing off!!! D:<

You do make an excellent point though, I should've poorly spoke in Japanese instead to level the playing field. But I probably would've been accused of racism again if I had.