LouEvil76

LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***RE-OPENING***

769 posts in this topic

Gonna do my best to get some ports done this weekend. Been busy... but haven't forgotten!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LouEvil76 said:

Gonna do my best to get some ports done this weekend. Been busy... but haven't forgotten!

:D yey!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 11/3/2017 at 5:20 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I don't know how hard it is to port things from here to 2k17, but just wanted to let you know that the Ted Dibiase(at least the entrance attire) worked and showed up in create an entrance, but when I picked him in the menu, it made the other renders disappear and wouldn't even make it to the loading screen. :(  If the entrance attire one works without crashing, would make for a great manager file :D 

Same here, I tought I was doing some mistake but you're having the same issue as me so it's his WWE 2K16 model that isn't compatible with WWE 2K17. We're all depending on you LouEvil ;)

Can't wait to have the Million Dollar man on WWE 2k17.

20 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

Gonna do my best to get some ports done this weekend. Been busy... but haven't forgotten!

Thank you so much LouEvil, Can't wait!

Edited by Thunder72
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry Lawler works in 2k17(at least attire 1) :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated 1st post. May add more tonight if I have time...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, LouEvil76 said:

Updated 1st post. May add more tonight if I have time...

Thank you!

hey lou can you add my special request nia jax plsss :) 

thank you so much for these!! 😊😃

I have pofo and moveset if you need :)

Edited by JonasSlasher
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks man honestly making my decision to skip 2k17 worth it 

 

Edited by easygee
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added a small SCRIPT.PAC update. Added AKEEM, Cedric Anderson, Kevin Von Erich, The Disiple & George the animal Steel. Thank You to @LordJustice17 for assisting me in a quick walkthrough. Link at the Top of 1st Post if you would like a copy...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2017 at 6:55 PM, JonasSlasher said:

Hi did the luke gallows work already for you?

Installed the pofo and moveset again, they were named Karl Anderson so I chose the slot for Luke Gallows. Still doesn't work. But it's okay since I already have him thru CC download.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BPangilinan said:

Installed the pofo and moveset again, they were named Karl Anderson so I chose the slot for Luke Gallows. Still doesn't work. But it's okay since I already have him thru CC download.

hi @BPangilinan i have karl anderson and luke gallows using Louevil's CH pacs but i am using my own pofo and movesets (im not sure if i used my own string on their names) so if you want to use them here they are (you will also have to fix the slot they are in using data editor) 

here they are :) https://mega.nz/#!mlVgiQwS!efK09L2zhL1SEXUxr_q_mxvmb1Emexw5h4mlFzenwhc Good luck!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

hi @BPangilinan i have karl anderson and luke gallows using Louevil's CH pacs but i am using my own pofo and movesets (im not sure if i used my own string on their names) so if you want to use them here they are (you will also have to fix the slot they are in using data editor) 

here they are :) https://mega.nz/#!mlVgiQwS!efK09L2zhL1SEXUxr_q_mxvmb1Emexw5h4mlFzenwhc Good luck!

All right! Thanks man, I'll try these out tonight. Also really excited to try out Dana and Dillinger :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson work for me. I'm using the latest version of the String.pac and that's the same one I added to, but their names were always correct for me. I even downloaded my upload and checked it against Pozzum's WWE 2K16 String table and the pofo's matched. Not exactly sure why there was a problem. I'd gladly edit and fix the problem.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for dana, tye and the von erich brothers! :D:D:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome ports on Dillinger and Dana bro. Are there more ports coming? It would be awesome to have an updated Braun Strowman port on 2K16. Keep up the awesome work!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strowman is already in the lineup. Yes I'll let you guys know when I'm done. Just busy working so when I get a little down time. I'll add more.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:10 PM, LouEvil76 said:

Strowman is already in the lineup. Yes I'll let you guys know when I'm done. Just busy working so when I get a little down time. I'll add more.

Thanks mate 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the 2k17 ports!!

@LouEvil76 i believe we can port the entrances too, wanna try with the von erichs 1st because i know there is no prop files there also i think the hood on aj entrance may have a prop file. do you have these entrance files to try in 2k16 lou?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

thanks for the 2k17 ports!!

@LouEvil76 i believe we can port the entrances too, wanna try with the von erichs 1st because i know there is no prop files there also i think the hood on aj entrance may have a prop file. do you have these entrance files to try in 2k16 lou?

I do have the files just didn't know which ones would work. Also I would have to update AJ as I had to remove the hood file because it crashed with it. 

Gonna try to post more tonight.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 11:07 PM, LouEvil76 said:

I do have the files just didn't know which ones would work. Also I would have to update AJ as I had to remove the hood file because it crashed with it. 

Gonna try to post more tonight.

Awesome man cant wait 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now