LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

13 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

I would try to copy the Hollywood Rulez attire back into the pac/ch folder again. Make sure Hollywood Hogan shows up on the unlocked attires list. Hollywood Rulez should be the 5th or 6th attire, as they are all in a number sequence. Also might want to re-install the pofo. I'm not really sure I would just try all the basics. All the Hogan files are basically drag and drop into pac/ch folder. The mod only requires the attire unlock mod to work. Hope you get this figured out.

I guess I skipped Attire 6 when I was trying the numbers, but 6 is the number for the Hollywood Rulzes outfit, and works fine. I appreciate you being so kind to a mod newbie. :)

4 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

RE-Opening My Thread Again to Port in game models from 2K17 to 16. I will Port when I can, So updates will be when I can. Dudleys are added to 1st post.

Cool!  If people figure out how to deal with the file changes for this year, would you consider porting some of your 2K16 stuff to 2K17?

My game feels empty without your glorious Hogan pack :D

11 minutes ago, Abhilash said:

Please add Goldberg and Braun stroman from 2k17

Goldberg is in Dennis Bieser Thread pg 61? I think... will do Braun Stroman. 

American Alpha is finished just haven't posted yet. Was working on Revival but Dash isn't working causing a crash...

Edited by LouEvil76

20 hours ago, Davehinnegan1986 said:

I got them all working but had to put them in their default slots cuz i dont have xpacker

So are you overwriting slots?

7 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Cool ports of 2K17 superstars, I'll try them when I get home tonight. I hope you'll add more.

I am. Should be soon. Tonight/Tommorrow. Just depends  when I get time... but more is coming.

So there's been a slight delay in the back ports... my save got corrupted so I have been re-installing mods. This time I'm keeping a more updated backup save. 

Just incase you check back here for updates. I'd say I'll be adding more in a few days.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, BPangilinan said:

Installed American Alpha last night and they were awesome, thanks LouEvil76. I hope you also upload 2K17 Charlotte, Alexa and Sasha. Great work man!

Nice. Sure will, I'm kicking them out as I'm adding them to my game. Just still repairing the damage from my corrupt save.

• Like 1

Really big thanks to you man, I really want to buy 2K17 now but my current laptop can't handle the specs right now. Hoping to buy a new one by September. Keep up the good work!

Just thought I'd let you know, in case you haven't tested any:  The Roddy Piper pack(hair even animates perfect), Iron Sheik pack, Honky Tonk Man pack, Tazz, Jeff Hardy attire 3 at least(no hair animation) and the DDP pack(no hair animation) all work in 2k17 :) 

• Like 1

Hi louie evil i would like to thank you for bayley she works perfectly.. Thank you so much. I hope you could do the other divas we posted :)

Edited by JonasSlasher
  • Like 1