LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Ok I'm happy I was able to import Goldberg and both Hulk Hogan & Hollywood Hogan into my game but I still can't access alternate attire. I've tried using Hex Editor and nothing, tried the Data Editor and nothing. Unless there is something I missed along the way then I'll just have to play with the default attire they came with. 

Ok I'm happy I was able to import Goldberg and both Hulk Hogan & Hollywood Hogan into my game but I still can't access alternate attire. I've tried using Hex Editor and nothing, tried the Data Editor and nothing. Unless there is something I missed along the way then I'll just have to play with the default attire they came with. 

I would say... Find 2 Single pac files. Extract the only files you want. The ch***02 ring & Ch***04 Entrance. Inject them into the single pac files. And rename them to the accordingly to match. That is all you would have to do. But make sure the PACH files inside the PACS also match the re-named #...

How to 'extract' those file from ONE file? That's what I'd like to know, because no matter what I do , it just doesn't work at all...always just shows one costume.

I use xpacker, I think there are other free PAC editors not sure. 

Is your attires unlocked with the data editor?

I have Xpacker 2016 and yes the Data editor is there all working. 1) How do I unpack pac? 2) Same for Arena related things (How do I unpack pack and whatnot?

(I've been trying for the last few hours, with not much results. would be a huge breakthrough for me)

Yes in the Data Editor there is a tab for unlocking attires, beyond that there is a table with all wrestlers with attires more than one. You must add the wrestlers PAC number to this table by exchanging the place of a wrestler already on the table. Then check the number of attires you wish to give the wrestler. And then save and update. Should do the trick... Right @Cave Waverider?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LouEvil, I think your Hogan mods are absolutely out of this world, and thank you for them.

That said, I just wanted to point out that the WrestleMania 18 attire, does not match the entrance attire in the rar you released. Nor does the main attire attach the screenshot. To put it simply, the tights are different in the entrance and in-ring.

It seems to me you accidentally uploaded the 18 entrance attire and the regular Hollywood tights for the in-ring attire as a matching set.

Just thought I'd point this out in case you felt like fixing it!

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

Ignore me completely. The problem was on my end. I had an extraneous pac floating around in the folder that was overriding the in-ring attire.

My apologies. But great work once again!

any way to fix the hair on jeffs 02-03 attires making it shorter

I just ported the models. You can ask YJKIM0901 but not sure if he would make any adjustments...

Thank you so much the work you have done is truly amazing we owe you so much. With the original model in 2k15 his hair was shorter, i extracted both the original and the ported 02-03 models and did a comparison on both the models in xrey and found that its something with the 2922.yobj file, im just not sure how to port over from the original YJKIM0901 2k15 version and repack it properly here is an example on one of the original screens posted by YJKIM0901 in 2k15

bSDq7Iv.jpg?t=1455510780

Edited by Altricity

mostly for a port to work all you have to do is rename pac file & the pach file within to match and it should work in game. 

Like I said I only ported and did not make any adjustments to YJKIM0901's work maybe the bones or skeleton repond differently from 2K15 to 2K16 as far as the hair goes not sure really...

hey brother i just got some really sweet screen shots of that terminator nwo shirt hollywood hogan wore in 96, the one everyone always ask 4! I didn't know until today it had a saying on the back "You ant seen bad -yet- but its commin". so freaking sweet just thought if you wanted to come out of retirement :) i could send you those photos i got good images lol! Make a good addition to your Sweet4Life Hollywood pac ;) If you insist on being retired i may attempt to make the shirt and send it to you so you can added it to your pack after i get nash done!

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 2

hey brother i just got some really sweet screen shots of that terminator nwo shirt hollywood hogan wore in 96, the one everyone always ask 4! I didn't know until today it had a saying on the back "You ant seen bad -yet- but its commin". so freaking sweet just thought if you wanted to come out of retirement :) i could send you those photos i got good images lol! Make a good addition to your Sweet4Life Hollywood pac ;) If you insist on being retired i may attempt to make the shirt and send it to you so you can added it to your pack after i get nash done!

Very Kind of You. I have thought of making mods, but it's all about making those first steps. I have over 40 mods I have downloaded and haven't installed. I kind of drifted away from playing the game. I do still keep up with the great modders here in the forums. I don't think any additions I make at this point would be worth the time as the new game is on the verge of being released. I do appreciate the offer. But I must decline.

mostly for a port to work all you have to do is rename pac file & the pach file within to match and it should work in game. 

Like I said I only ported and did not make any adjustments to YJKIM0901's work maybe the bones or skeleton repond differently from 2K15 to 2K16 as far as the hair goes not sure really...

hmm its strange it must be the bones or skeletons, ive tried renaming the correct hair extracted from the original yjkim version but it has many more vertices and just freezes the game upon loading the model,  really wish i could sort this out it would be the perfect jeff , i can make it worth your while with a donation if you have the knowledge to sort out whats going on as i understand it takes effort, i wish i knew what i was doing so i could fix it myself

Edited by Altricity

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure if anyone else is having trouble getting the 'Modern' Hogan to work or not. I don't know if this matters but both POW and 'Modern' Hogan's have the same pofo and moveset (488). For some reason my 'Modern' Hogan seems to skip the entrance and goes straight to the ring with his shirt already ripped off and ready to wrestle, yet the POW Hogan's entrance works fine. I have already had someone say its because the pofo and moveset files are the same (488) and that I would have to change them. I am afraid I am no good with HxD editor. Would some kind person be able to change one of these to see if its the problem?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, laddanator said:

@LouEvil76 I copied both the Hollywood with Boa and Hollywood Rulez with Boa attire into the folder. Attire 1 is Tekken57 attire, and attire 2 is Hollywood with Boa. I've tried 3 thru 10 and no Hollywood Rulez attire. Am I missing something?

I would try to copy the Hollywood Rulez attire back into the pac/ch folder again. Make sure Hollywood Hogan shows up on the unlocked attires list. Hollywood Rulez should be the 5th or 6th attire, as they are all in a number sequence. Also might want to re-install the pofo. I'm not really sure I would just try all the basics. All the Hogan files are basically drag and drop into pac/ch folder. The mod only requires the attire unlock mod to work. Hope you get this figured out.