LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

I second the votes for Finlay and Meng, being that I need all the WCW and Attitude era guys I can get and all :D EDIT: nvm, doing them myself ;)

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate i installed your Ted Dibiase but he comes up as 'Ted Dibiase (HOF) in my 'downloaded superstars list in his npc gear, is this what is supposed to happen?

Yes, his name will show up as Ted Dibiase (HOF) in downloaded superstars and his render is his manager attire.

If you are referring to only seeing his manager attire as selectable, make sure you use the Universal Attire Unlocker on his slot.

With all due respect to the makers of the Charlotte mod, she looks like Summer Rae. I downloaded a CAW of Charlotte from CC before I began installing mods and she looks just like her.

With all due respect to the makers of the Charlotte mod, she looks like Summer Rae. I downloaded a CAW of Charlotte from CC before I began installing mods and she looks just like her.

Probably because the creator used Summer as a base and didn't wanna modify the face structure so as not to lose the facial animations.

Probably because the creator used Summer as a base and didn't wanna modify the face structure so as not to lose the facial animations.

Possibly. I meant no offense, I was just saying :)

Hi mate i installed your Ted Dibiase but he comes up as 'Ted Dibiase (HOF) in my 'downloaded superstars list in his npc gear, is this what is supposed to happen?

Yes, his name will show up as Ted Dibiase (HOF) in downloaded superstars and his render is his manager attire.

If you are referring to only seeing his manager attire as selectable, make sure you use the Universal Attire Unlocker on his slot.

Thank You.

Possibly. I meant no offense, I was just saying :)

Yeah I can see that :) Not that I made them but just guessing why it looks like Summer haha.

I'm DONE. I just don't have the Time to Mod. I'll leave it up to the Professionals here. Hope You Guys Enjoyed the Mods/Ports. :) I'm sure I'll be around the Forum waiting for the New Releases. Until then "Take it Easy!"...

• Like 2

I'm DONE. I just don't have the Time to Mod. I'll leave it up to the Professionals here. Hope You Guys Enjoyed the Mods/Ports. :) I'm sure I'll be around the Forum waiting for the New Releases. Until then "Take it Easy!"...

Thanks for taking the time to do all the work you've done anyway.

• Like 1

Awww, that's a shame.  Your Hogan and Savage packs are still my favorite things about this game.  :D

Thanks for all the time you spent porting over mods from last year, and for all the excellent attire packs you created!  :)

• Like 2

Totally understandable. Most people don't realize how time consuming modding can be. Thanks for all the work you have done.

• Like 2

Thank you for your service.  Your mods and ports brought me and many others lots of joy. Enjoy your "retirement" while it lasts! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider