LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

On 11/3/2017 at 5:20 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I don't know how hard it is to port things from here to 2k17, but just wanted to let you know that the Ted Dibiase(at least the entrance attire) worked and showed up in create an entrance, but when I picked him in the menu, it made the other renders disappear and wouldn't even make it to the loading screen. :(  If the entrance attire one works without crashing, would make for a great manager file :D 

Same here, I tought I was doing some mistake but you're having the same issue as me so it's his WWE 2K16 model that isn't compatible with WWE 2K17. We're all depending on you LouEvil ;)

Can't wait to have the Million Dollar man on WWE 2k17.

20 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

Gonna do my best to get some ports done this weekend. Been busy... but haven't forgotten!

Thank you so much LouEvil, Can't wait!

Edited by Thunder72

1 hour ago, LouEvil76 said:

Updated 1st post. May add more tonight if I have time...

Thank you!

hey lou can you add my special request nia jax plsss :) 

thank you so much for these!! 😊😃

I have pofo and moveset if you need :)

Edited by JonasSlasher

Added a small SCRIPT.PAC update. Added AKEEM, Cedric Anderson, Kevin Von Erich, The Disiple & George the animal Steel. Thank You to @LordJustice17 for assisting me in a quick walkthrough. Link at the Top of 1st Post if you would like a copy...

• Like 1

On 15/03/2017 at 6:55 PM, JonasSlasher said:

Hi did the luke gallows work already for you?

Installed the pofo and moveset again, they were named Karl Anderson so I chose the slot for Luke Gallows. Still doesn't work. But it's okay since I already have him thru CC download.

3 minutes ago, BPangilinan said:

Installed the pofo and moveset again, they were named Karl Anderson so I chose the slot for Luke Gallows. Still doesn't work. But it's okay since I already have him thru CC download.

hi @BPangilinan i have karl anderson and luke gallows using Louevil's CH pacs but i am using my own pofo and movesets (im not sure if i used my own string on their names) so if you want to use them here they are (you will also have to fix the slot they are in using data editor) 

here they are :) https://mega.nz/#!mlVgiQwS!efK09L2zhL1SEXUxr_q_mxvmb1Emexw5h4mlFzenwhc Good luck!

4 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

hi @BPangilinan i have karl anderson and luke gallows using Louevil's CH pacs but i am using my own pofo and movesets (im not sure if i used my own string on their names) so if you want to use them here they are (you will also have to fix the slot they are in using data editor) 

here they are :) https://mega.nz/#!mlVgiQwS!efK09L2zhL1SEXUxr_q_mxvmb1Emexw5h4mlFzenwhc Good luck!

All right! Thanks man, I'll try these out tonight. Also really excited to try out Dana and Dillinger :D

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson work for me. I'm using the latest version of the String.pac and that's the same one I added to, but their names were always correct for me. I even downloaded my upload and checked it against Pozzum's WWE 2K16 String table and the pofo's matched. Not exactly sure why there was a problem. I'd gladly edit and fix the problem.

Awesome ports on Dillinger and Dana bro. Are there more ports coming? It would be awesome to have an updated Braun Strowman port on 2K16. Keep up the awesome work!

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:10 PM, LouEvil76 said:

Strowman is already in the lineup. Yes I'll let you guys know when I'm done. Just busy working so when I get a little down time. I'll add more.

Thanks mate 

thanks for the 2k17 ports!!

@LouEvil76 i believe we can port the entrances too, wanna try with the von erichs 1st because i know there is no prop files there also i think the hood on aj entrance may have a prop file. do you have these entrance files to try in 2k16 lou?

9 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

thanks for the 2k17 ports!!

@LouEvil76 i believe we can port the entrances too, wanna try with the von erichs 1st because i know there is no prop files there also i think the hood on aj entrance may have a prop file. do you have these entrance files to try in 2k16 lou?

I do have the files just didn't know which ones would work. Also I would have to update AJ as I had to remove the hood file because it crashed with it. 

Gonna try to post more tonight.

• Like 1

On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 11:07 PM, LouEvil76 said:

I do have the files just didn't know which ones would work. Also I would have to update AJ as I had to remove the hood file because it crashed with it. 

Gonna try to post more tonight.

Awesome man cant wait 

wow LouEvil76 thanks so much for these amazing models! i appreciate your time and effort!

im wondering though, how can i copy over more than 1 attire and make it work? for example, if i copy all of iron sheik's attires and simply drop them into my 2k17 ch pac folder will i be able to select 1 of 5 attires while in game?

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 6:52 PM, LouEvil76 said:

Sure will. Might be a few days but it will. Be up.

hey man any chance to port yjkimY2J to wwe2k17 the first 5 attires is working fine but the other 5 makes the game crash hope you can port them 

40 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hey man any chance to port yjkimY2J to wwe2k17 the first 5 attires is working fine but the other 5 makes the game crash hope you can port them 

Only doing back ports an the moment, maybe when I get 2K17 I may start porting over. Really haven't decided to make the plunge just yet.