LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Gday mate cheers dor the divas anychance of Dana brooks? Also can you port over some of the DLC HOF legends like texas tornado? If not cheers anyway made my decision to not but wwe2k17 better 

• Like 1

Installed all the women wrestlers last night and they were awesome, had to fix Becky's moveset because some of them are empty. Also had to fix Alexa's height (she's 5'10 in the pofo) but other than those everything is great. Keep it up man!

20 minutes ago, BPangilinan said:

Installed all the women wrestlers last night and they were awesome, had to fix Becky's moveset because some of them are empty. Also had to fix Alexa's height (she's 5'10 in the pofo) but other than those everything is great. Keep it up man!

Yeah I think I copied Charlottes pofo moveset just to get them in the game as there was none available.

• Like 1

I don't know how hard it is to port things from here to 2k17, but just wanted to let you know that the Ted Dibiase(at least the entrance attire) worked and showed up in create an entrance, but when I picked him in the menu, it made the other renders disappear and wouldn't even make it to the loading screen. :(  If the entrance attire one works without crashing, would make for a great manager file :D 

• Like 1

Hey guys, I installed Luke Gallows last night and every time I use him in the game it freezes on the loading screen before the match. Any idea how to fix that? Thanks!

12 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Hey guys, I installed Luke Gallows last night and every time I use him in the game it freezes on the loading screen before the match. Any idea how to fix that? Thanks!

Quit and restart the game. Reinstall pofo/moveset. Any one else having issues with Gallows?

Request are noted, will upload when I finish them. 

You guys are welcome, I like them in my game as much You like them in yours. I was playing last night and my roster is huge. Really loving that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LouEvil76 said:

Quit and restart the game. Reinstall pofo/moveset. Any one else having issues with Gallows?

Request are noted, will upload when I finish them. 

You guys are welcome, I like them in my game as much You like them in yours. I was playing last night and my roster is huge. Really loving that.

me too i have like 300 - 400 people! i have 97 caws too! :D i love modding this game! 

• Like 1

Thanks man, I'll try reinstalling Gallows' pofo and moveset then. I installed Austin Aries and Mojo last night and they were freakin' awesome! Thanks man, keep it up.

6 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Thanks man, I'll try reinstalling Gallows' pofo and moveset then. I installed Austin Aries and Mojo last night and they were freakin' awesome! Thanks man, keep it up.

Hi did the luke gallows work already for you?