LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Just Added/Ported a Missing Link to one of My Favorite Tag-Teams... My DX is mostly complete.

WWE2_K16_2016_04_20_19_23_04_40.jpg

This IS NOT My MOD, nor will I distribute it.

Man, I wish I had that fix. Perhaps you could ask the creator if they allowed you to distribute the fixed Road Dogg or give them the fixed version to post it?

Or maybe you could post a nice step-by-step tutorial on how to port and fix such a WWE 2k15 mod that's missing boots and other things or having them transparent to work with 2k16 (I'd love to learn how to do that anyhow and maybe I can help others that don't find the time fix their stuff)?

The Basic Step-By-Step

1) Extract all the files from the 2K15 character's pach file.

ex: 0000, 4E22, 000A, 000C, etc

2) Either create a new pach with the ideal number of slots (order is very important), or find another character that has the right number of slots.

ex: The Rock is good if your character does not need a 3D hair slot. Characters with beards also likely have extra slots.

3) Inject all of your character's files into that new pach in the same slots, EXCEPT for any 4E22 files which must be injected into a different unused YOBJ slot.

ex: For my updates I used the Rock's pach and injected the 2K15 4E22 file into his 001A slot which my original mod did not have.

4) Inject a custom 00CE file into the new pach.

ex: This file can be found in many different mods and serve to make sure that parts of the body aren't made invisible. I believe Tekken has recommended using the one from his Goldberg mod.

5) If you are using a different character's pach AND there are unused YOBJ slots left over, you will need to use anatomizer to unrender all the objects inside that YOBJ and then re-inject.

ex: I used the Rock's pach, however I did not have anything from my 2K15 mod to inject into his 001B slot. If used in game the Rock's elbow pad (001B) would still show up in game. Using anatomizer I unrendered it since that slot was not needed.

Thank you. Which tool do you use for this except Anatomizer (if needed)? Just X-Packer?

All I did for GameElite's Road Dogg was I re-named the pac and patch to correspond to Pozzums spreadsheet.  I extracted all the files from the pach file. 02 for in ring and 04 for entrance. After that I renamed the 4E22.YOBJ to 001A.YOBJ, and created a custom pach. Put all the files in the exact order I extracted them. Added the 001A.yobj right after the 000C.pac. For the 4E22 file I replaced it with a random original 4E22 file, now I opened it in 3dsmax to fit it to the model. But that's just me, you maybe able to skip the file all together not sure haven't tested it. 

I use Xpacker.

Edited by LouEvil76
  • Like 1

Thank you. Which tool do you use for this except Anatomizer (if needed)? Just X-Packer?

Yes, Anatomizer to change the rendering (if needed). X-Packer to do any extracting, injecting, or pach creation (if you go that route).

All I did for GameRlite's Road Dogg was I re-named the pac and patch to correspond to Pozzums spreadsheet.  I extracted all the files from the pach file. 02 for in ring and 04 for entrance. After that I renamed the 4E22.YOBJ to 001A.YOBJ, and created a custom pach. Put all the files in the exact order I extracted them. Added the 001A.yobj right after the 000C.pac. For the 4E22 file I replaced it with a random original 4E22 file, now I opened it in 3dsmax to fit it to the model. But that's just me, you maybe able to skip the file all together not sure haven't tested it. 

I use Xpacker.

Most of the time the 2K16 4E22 eyelids should just fit.

If not, for people without X-Rey or a modelling program, you could likely use Anatomizer to unrender the 4E22 eyelid objects as well. Considering most mods for 2K15 replaced the eyelids altogether, I can't see unrendering them being too noticeable.

• Like 1

It's the entrance that hogan is set to. I believe it 2K15 ch109.pac or ch363.pac, that entrance has hogan entering the ring wearing the boa. 

No one has found the entrance animation files for hogan pow uses. Until that is done and you have the 2k15 ent/evt files then the boa will appear.

as far as the boots disappearing that is also caused by that entrance setting. The boots are injected into the boa model slot. So when hogan removes boa it removes the boots in the entrance. The boots are still on when playing. At the moment I don't know any other slot to put the boots as we can no longer use the 4e22 slot to inject models into.

@abumaster Thanks!

Hulk Hogans POW entrance is 00412.pac and it is included in pozzums entrance files beta! 109 / 111 = Hogan, 413 = Hollywood Hogan and 412 = Hulk Hogan (POW). You have this "problem" with the boa in 2K15 as well! Because his entrance uses his boa props.

Edited by TheVisitorX

No, I'm using your 2K15 mod for 2K15 and that one has the same issue with the boa. Because the entrance uses the boa props. It's the same entrance in both games. So it is not a game related issue. But yeah it is his entrance. The "problem" does not occur on his POW entrance because that one has no boa prop.

Edited by TheVisitorX

It's not that I don't believe you. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. Because I've never noticed it ever. And no one's ever said anything until 2K16. So when I get home later I will check into it as well.

Yep, me too! I've never noticed that when I was playing 2K15. But I've tested it multiple times when I was handling with his entrances in both games - because I also couldn't remember that issue in 2K15. But yeah, it is exactly the same.

I think you get me wrong! American made is a POW attire, isn't it? This problem does not occur with the POW attires (because there is no boa prop in this entrance)! But it does with his "current" Hulk Hogan attires! All I was saying is that this problem also occurs on 2K15 with CURRENT Hogan and without his boa. It does not with Hogan POW and it does not with Hogan POW in 2K16, too! As you have mentioned before ;). So it should work with entrance 412. Because that is his POW entrance.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I gotcha I gotcha. Well im trying to figure out how some superstars have two or more entrance motions/titantrons/and music under one slot. Triple H retro, Untertaker retro and The Rock all have several motions and music. With this, we could put both the POW Hogan motion for boa-less attires under the same slot as current Hogan with boa attires. Even have WCW Hogan with "American Made" theme all under the "Hulk Hogan" slot.  

• Like 1

I gotcha I gotcha. Well im trying to figure out how some superstars have two or more entrance motions/titantrons/and music under one slot. Triple H retro, Untertaker retro and The Rock all have several motions and music. With this, we could put both the POW Hogan motion for boa-less attires under the same slot as current Hogan with boa attires. Even have WCW Hogan with "American Made" theme all under the "Hulk Hogan" slot.  

It must have to do with their Entrance "default templates" (for lack of better term) for the Entrance Editor (not the one inside the .moveset file, but the ones the .moveset files point to via ID). These "templates" are also the reason why additional attires don't have winning music, since the "templates" for the attire probably either don't exist or are simply incomplete, but I don't know since I haven't found these templates yet. I did recently find a workaround for the winning music for all alternate attires by changing the pointers to these templates to certain values (which will be included into the first "Data Editor for 2k16" release), but the bad side effect is that if you apply it to a wrestler with different music for different alternate attires, all the attires, even the ones that have different music, default to the music set for their general entrance (so basically the opposite of what you are looking for).
If you find those, perhaps you can figure out where they are located and how they work/can be changed or even added.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Not Sure if it will stick or how long I will continue to keep it up. But After I showed the pic of the New Age Outlaws, I decided to ask the creators of certain 2K15 mods and just put them in this thread. Got to take it 1 Port at a time as Permission is a huge factor. We will see how it goes...

• Like 1

@@tekken57 would it be alright to port a few of your 2k15 mods? If you didn't want them posted in this thread I could send you the files and put them in the Dlc com? I tried to PM you but you were not allowed messages sir.

If you don't mind my asking, could you please port Alex Riley? He was made for 2k15 by The AGS and Beastedot9 and was released in a NXT pack. Here is the link:  http://download1479.mediafire.com/3ca1mn0a114g/99pb1qhxp9o89mk/WWE+NXT+Pack+By+The+AGS+%26+Beastedot9.rar

I tried porting him without changin anything (I don't have X-Packer) but his feet don't show up. If you can get permission from these guys I would greatly appreciate the effort. If you'd like you could even update his hair and add the tatoo on his back, but I'd be happy with him just showing correctly ingame.

Edited by verde

@@tekken57 would it be alright to port a few of your 2k15 mods? If you didn't want them posted in this thread I could send you the files and put them in the Dlc com? I tried to PM you but you were not allowed messages sir.

This would help me immensely. I planned to release one wrestler a week in my comm dlc thread, but my work schedule is crazy busy at the moment. Send me a pm with the links and I'll link it in my thread. Sending you a pm now.

• Like 1

Dears,

sorry for being ignorant but can you please tell  in steps how i can add a 2nd Hogan in the game which slot number  should i use ? and can you please share with me the pofo for both Hollywood Hogan and Classic Hogan and the pac files too ?

i tried adding the same pac but changed the name  to 488  and renamed the pofo , but  the game crashed :(

please help ?

Edited by B2Y

Just sent the files to @tekken57

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_10_58_56_82.jpg

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_11_00_20_86.jpg

Getting a few requests for Ports. I will try, but understand if the owners of the files do not want them ported by myself it cannot be done. I have a list to do as the moment so I am working on them. That and what time I have to work on them...

@B2Y download & install both Tekken57 Hogan from his DLC COM Thread & Pozzums Port Thread, If you want any of my hogans Download and install them last. 

As for the Pofo & Moveset for the Yellow & Red Hogan Maybe @TheVisitorX can upload the files that work with the red & yellow hogan in the pofo Thread? I've bugged TheVisitorX so much lately fixing my own hogan entrance we might get lucky not sure...

Edited by LouEvil76
  • Like 4

Just sent the files to @tekken57

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_10_58_56_82.jpg

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_11_00_20_86.jpg

Getting a few requests for Ports. I will try, but understand if the owners of the files do not want them ported by myself it cannot be done. I have a list to do as the moment so I am working on them. That and what time I have to work on them...

@B2Y download & install both Tekken57 Hogan from his DLC COM Thread & Pozzums Port Thread, If you want any of my hogans Download and install them last. 

As for the Pofo & Moveset for the Yellow & Red Hogan Maybe @TheVisitorX can upload the files that work with the red & yellow hogan in the pofo Thread? I've bugged TheVisitorX so much lately fixing my own hogan entrance we might get lucky not sure...

Great... Finally fixed :)