LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

@Cave Waverider do you have a good shot of the logo of the last pic?

No, sorry, those pics where the best I could find.

Thank you Lou for your help and for all the Hogan's. Are going to mod anyone else Flair maybe?

Yes, Bret Hart, Flair, Maybe Macho...

That sounds great. I'd expecially love to see Macho Madness forever, but the other two would be amazing, too. :)

@tekken57 Here's Those Boots How you like them?

nv63ab.jpg

LAST HOLLYWOOD HOGAN ATTIRE  ADDED TO 1ST POST!!

Thing of beauty!!!! :)

Thanks for creating this attire, it's one of my favourites. On the credits, it shouldn't be redrooster it should be just @red

Your welcome guys.

@tekken57 I'll fix that credit to read Red when I get home later! (For some reason I knew you was gonna say that about the credit!) FIXED except the Posts that were Quoted. ;)

Edited by LouEvil76

I got a question about the hollywood entrance. Does anyone else see hogan take off the BOA no matter what attire you use? Once Hogan enters the ring the BOA just appears out of no where and the shirt tear works fine but just wondering if anyone else is just seeing that? I have 2k15 props inside the prop folder but it seems they work in some places but dont in others.

I'm still using Tekkens character .pac file btw. I tried using NWO Original attire in this thread but the shirt tear didn't work and the boots were not there/invisible. So i switched back to tekkens NWO attire.

Edited by BT292

It's the entrance that hogan is set to. I believe it 2K15 ch109.pac or ch363.pac, that entrance has hogan entering the ring wearing the boa. 

No one has found the entrance animation files for hogan pow uses. Until that is done and you have the 2k15 ent/evt files then the boa will appear.

as far as the boots disappearing that is also caused by that entrance setting. The boots are injected into the boa model slot. So when hogan removes boa it removes the boots in the entrance. The boots are still on when playing. At the moment I don't know any other slot to put the boots as we can no longer use the 4e22 slot to inject models into.

@abumaster Thanks!

I got a question about the hollywood entrance. Does anyone else see hogan take off the BOA no matter what attire you use? Once Hogan enters the ring the BOA just appears out of no where and the shirt tear works fine but just wondering if anyone else is just seeing that? I have 2k15 props inside the prop folder but it seems they work in some places but dont in others.

I'm still using Tekkens character .pac file btw. I tried using NWO Original attire in this thread but the shirt tear didn't work and the boots were not there/invisible. So i switched back to tekkens NWO attire.

I don't have a boa or a shirt tear using Tekkens Hollywood Hogan. Shirt disappears before he tears it. How did you get the shirt tear animation? Also for some reason his title entrance and title win is set to The Rocks? :dunno:

I believe it's in Pozzums Port thread but it tells you if you copy certain ent files from the the 2K15 pac/ent folder the animations will appear with the entrances. This does work, however all the hogans will have the boa, and the boots will disappear in the end of the entrance.

I believe it's in Pozzums Port thread but it tells you if you copy certain ent files from the the 2K15 pac/ent folder the animations will appear with the entrances. This does work, however all the hogans will have the boa, and the boots will disappear in the end of the entrance.

evt_prop_dlc60.pac, evt_prop03.pac and evt_prop05.pac from WWE 2k15 need to be placed in the WWE2k16\pac\prop folder for the shirt ripping animations to work with all the Hogan Entrances.

By the way, wouldn't it be possible to inject those special boots into the actual boots slot to replace them?

Edited by Cave Waverider

Possibly, I couldn't get it to work. It had more vertices than the original. And the boa is in the pach file not the actual yobj. I would think it be easier to get the Hogan POW animation files like tekken57 did to Hollywood... Because it would allow the boots to remain and any Hogan that doesn't require a Boa would be fixed as well!

evt_prop_dlc60.pac, evt_prop03.pac and evt_prop05.pac from WWE 2k15 need to be placed in the WWE2k16\pac\prop folder for the shirt ripping animations to work with all the Hogan Entrances.

And by "All Hogan" does that mean Tekken's Hollywood as well as Pozzums P.O.W?

By the way, did anybody figure out how to get the title belts working with Hogan's Championship Winning Animations?

Edited by Cave Waverider

It's the entrance that hogan is set to. I believe it 2K15 ch109.pac or ch363.pac, that entrance has hogan entering the ring wearing the boa. 

No one has found the entrance animation files for hogan pow uses. Until that is done and you have the 2k15 ent/evt files then the boa will appear.

as far as the boots disappearing that is also caused by that entrance setting. The boots are injected into the boa model slot. So when hogan removes boa it removes the boots in the entrance. The boots are still on when playing. At the moment I don't know any other slot to put the boots as we can no longer use the 4e22 slot to inject models into.

@abumaster Thanks!

ah ok, that makes sense and thanks for explaining. 

Just Added/Ported a Missing Link to one of My Favorite Tag-Teams... My DX is mostly complete.

WWE2_K16_2016_04_20_19_23_04_40.jpg

This IS NOT My MOD, nor will I distribute it.

Man, I wish I had that fix. Perhaps you could ask the creator if they allowed you to distribute the fixed Road Dogg or give them the fixed version to post it?

Or maybe you could post a nice step-by-step tutorial on how to port and fix such a WWE 2k15 mod that's missing boots and other things or having them transparent to work with 2k16 (I'd love to learn how to do that anyhow and maybe I can help others that don't find the time fix their stuff)?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Just Added/Ported a Missing Link to one of My Favorite Tag-Teams... My DX is mostly complete.

WWE2_K16_2016_04_20_19_23_04_40.jpg

This IS NOT My MOD, nor will I distribute it.

Man, I wish I had that fix. Perhaps you could ask the creator if they allowed you to distribute the fixed Road Dogg or give them the fixed version to post it?

Or maybe you could post a nice step-by-step tutorial on how to port and fix such a WWE 2k15 mod that's missing boots and other things or having them transparent to work with 2k16 (I'd love to learn how to do that anyhow and maybe I can help others that don't find the time fix their stuff)?

The Basic Step-By-Step

1) Extract all the files from the 2K15 character's pach file.

ex: 0000, 4E22, 000A, 000C, etc

2) Either create a new pach with the ideal number of slots (order is very important), or find another character that has the right number of slots.

ex: The Rock is good if your character does not need a 3D hair slot. Characters with beards also likely have extra slots.

3) Inject all of your character's files into that new pach in the same slots, EXCEPT for any 4E22 files which must be injected into a different unused YOBJ slot.

ex: For my updates I used the Rock's pach and injected the 2K15 4E22 file into his 001A slot which my original mod did not have.

4) Inject a custom 00CE file into the new pach.

ex: This file can be found in many different mods and serve to make sure that parts of the body aren't made invisible. I believe Tekken has recommended using the one from his Goldberg mod.

5) If you are using a different character's pach AND there are unused YOBJ slots left over, you will need to use anatomizer to unrender all the objects inside that YOBJ and then re-inject.

ex: I used the Rock's pach, however I did not have anything from my 2K15 mod to inject into his 001B slot. If used in game the Rock's elbow pad (001B) would still show up in game. Using anatomizer I unrendered it since that slot was not needed.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 2