LouEvil76

LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

795 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hey man any chance to port yjkimY2J to wwe2k17 the first 5 attires is working fine but the other 5 makes the game crash hope you can port them 

Only doing back ports an the moment, maybe when I get 2K17 I may start porting over. Really haven't decided to make the plunge just yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance to get Road Dogg ported to 2k16 please?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IWL Gamesmaster said:

Any chance to get Road Dogg ported to 2k16 please?

Road Dogg has already been ported by (4 Life) that's why I haven't touched him:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO that is a direct port? I'm not getting facial animations when I use his... which is why I asked. I will try again (maybe I messed up the pofo?)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please remake for 2k17

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, IWL Gamesmaster said:

SO that is a direct port? I'm not getting facial animations when I use his... which is why I asked. I will try again (maybe I messed up the pofo?)

Yes those are direct ports from 4 Life pretty sure. I'll check again if I'm wrong I'll add to my list.

9 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

Please remake for 2k17

Which Road Dogg?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

Yes those are direct ports from 4 Life pretty sure. I'll check again if I'm wrong I'll add to my list.

Which Road Dogg?

all of hogan :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Anyone know why Jeff Hardy's name does not appear after you installed him?

Thank you! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Does Anyone know why Jeff Hardy's name does not appear after you installed him?

Thank you! 

do you have string file installed?

 

No updates been real busy at home will try to get to some uploads in the coming week. I apologize for the delay.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LouEvil76 said:

do you have string file installed?

 

No updates been real busy at home will try to get to some uploads in the coming week. I apologize for the delay.

Hey worries man,

Yupp installed string_win.pac. Ive found out. the problem was with the pofo file. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got an Issue with Matt Hardy's mod. I'm using 25752. When I try to edit him in Creation, or even if I try to play with/against him, the game crashes. And one time when it worked, it didn't show his lower body. 

Does that happen to anyone else, and does anyone know how to fix it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've have an issue with Alexa Bliss pofo and moveset files. I've installed them successfully but moveset and entrance settings shows up as Charlotte.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dnz777 said:

I've have an issue with Alexa Bliss pofo and moveset files. I've installed them successfully but moveset and entrance settings shows up as Charlotte.

Yeah, same with me when I installed it. You can edit it by watching Alexa's moveset on YT or I can send mine to you tomorrow since I'm at work right now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BPangilinan said:

Yeah, same with me when I installed it. You can edit it by watching Alexa's moveset on YT or I can send mine to you tomorrow since I'm at work right now.

That'd be great. I'll be waiting.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dnz777 said:

That'd be great. I'll be waiting.

Alexa Bliss pofo and moveset files: Install those now MAAAANNNNN!

P.S. I haven't edited Alexa's entrance because I always turn off the entrances when I play. You can edit that on the entrance editor but 2K16 doesn't really have her animations yet.

https://mega.nz/#!gMt2BbZC!Bntc4teJAAfLZEp5ooAzXwX64ZHHIKoTiLb_OZNIYMk

https://mega.nz/#!Vc8SlIAR!bmUpJkoaOwZE6WRFFyinxln90YMIUh6RTPxwXLoHSkY

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how to install jeff hardy's 51.bk2 and 52.bk2?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Alexa Bliss pofo and moveset files: Install those now MAAAANNNNN!

P.S. I haven't edited Alexa's entrance because I always turn off the entrances when I play. You can edit that on the entrance editor but 2K16 doesn't really have her animations yet.

https://mega.nz/#!gMt2BbZC!Bntc4teJAAfLZEp5ooAzXwX64ZHHIKoTiLb_OZNIYMk

https://mega.nz/#!Vc8SlIAR!bmUpJkoaOwZE6WRFFyinxln90YMIUh6RTPxwXLoHSkY

Thank you so much mate! 

 

3 hours ago, Livux said:

how to install jeff hardy's 51.bk2 and 52.bk2?

You have to install them using Custom Character Tools. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you plz port john cena to 2k16 

And Seth Rollins(2k17), AJ Styles( many attires) and Broken Matt Hardy to 2k15. Plz bro

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now