LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

I cannot thank you enough.. not only for all the mods and ports u did here.. but also for personally helping me a lot... i wish u all the best for all your future endeavors... peace, love and hugs....;) 

Damn, I have always loved your work especially with the hogan mods. Hope you get inspiration back some day to mod again. Take care and best wishes and of course, Thank You.

Sad news. You made great mods like Hogan, The Hart Foundation and more. You also ported great mods by amazing creators. If you ever decide to come back, it will be great.

I wanna express my personal gratitude to LouEvil, he's a nice person and a great modder too.

I had the opportunity (and the privilege)  to help him  with Pow Hogan but it's nothing compared to his huge contribute to the community.

Please, come back anytime you have some spare time bro ;)

Damn, thanks man for all of your generous work. I said it before that your mods/ports had changed my game more than anyone, and that still holds true (though LeonRick is making a good push :) ). 

Again, thank you for your time and effort, it's been much appreciated! 

Thanks pal for the awesome hard work and dedication to your modding and porting. Sad to see you go, but hopefully rather than "goodbye" this will just be "see you later". Take care and again thanks for everything. 

Sorry to hear that you are retiring from modding :( I really enjoy all of your mods/ports & hopefully you will find time to return again in the future ;)

Just sent the files to @tekken57

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_10_58_56_82.jpg

WWE2_K16_2016_04_24_11_00_20_86.jpg

Getting a few requests for Ports. I will try, but understand if the owners of the files do not want them ported by myself it cannot be done. I have a list to do as the moment so I am working on them. That and what time I have to work on them...

@B2Y download & install both Tekken57 Hogan from his DLC COM Thread & Pozzums Port Thread, If you want any of my hogans Download and install them last. 

As for the Pofo & Moveset for the Yellow & Red Hogan Maybe @TheVisitorX can upload the files that work with the red & yellow hogan in the pofo Thread? I've bugged TheVisitorX so much lately fixing my own hogan entrance we might get lucky not sure...

Hey Lou, could I ask for a favor?

I tried to download Honky Tonk's pack but I only get one .pac  How can I get all 4 attires? (I have the same issue with someone else's pack about Rick Rude and Rey's WCW, as they only come with one pac not 'all the costumes' basically)

Thanks in advance ( if you can PM me , that'd be awesome)

Getting a few requests for Ports. I will try, but understand if the owners of the files do not want them ported by myself it cannot be done. I have a list to do as the moment so I am working on them. That and what time I have to work on them...

@B2Y download & install both Tekken57 Hogan from his DLC COM Thread & Pozzums Port Thread, If you want any of my hogans Download and install them last. 

As for the Pofo & Moveset for the Yellow & Red Hogan Maybe @TheVisitorX can upload the files that work with the red & yellow hogan in the pofo Thread? I've bugged TheVisitorX so much lately fixing my own hogan entrance we might get lucky not sure...

I tried to download Honky Tonk's pack but I only get one .pac  How can I get all 4 attires? (I have the same issue with someone else's pack about Rick Rude and Rey's WCW, as they only come with one pac not 'all the costumes' basically)

They are ALL in 1 Single Pac! :)

They are ALL in 1 Single Pac! :)

But how do I use them ,say I just want one or two of them and not all of them? (If that's possible)

I would say... Find 2 Single pac files. Extract the only files you want. The ch***02 ring & Ch***04 Entrance. Inject them into the single pac files. And rename them to the accordingly to match. That is all you would have to do. But make sure the PACH files inside the PACS also match the re-named #...

I would say... Find 2 Single pac files. Extract the only files you want. The ch***02 ring & Ch***04 Entrance. Inject them into the single pac files. And rename them to the accordingly to match. That is all you would have to do. But make sure the PACH files inside the PACS also match the re-named #...

How to 'extract' those file from ONE file? That's what I'd like to know, because no matter what I do , it just doesn't work at all...always just shows one costume.

How to 'extract' those file from ONE file? That's what I'd like to know, because no matter what I do , it just doesn't work at all...always just shows one costume.

I use xpacker, I think there are other free PAC editors not sure. 

Is your attires unlocked with the data editor?

I have Xpacker 2016 and yes the Data editor is there all working. 1) How do I unpack pac? 2) Same for Arena related things (How do I unpack pack and whatnot?

(I've been trying for the last few hours, with not much results. would be a huge breakthrough for me)

I have Xpacker 2016 and yes the Data editor is there all working. 1) How do I unpack pac? 2) Same for Arena related things (How do I unpack pack and whatnot?

(I've been trying for the last few hours, with not much results. would be a huge breakthrough for me)

In Xpacker 2016:

File. Open. PC Pac File. Hit Extract Button. Choose Location to Extract. Save.

As for Arena related things, that's a question for LordJustice17 or Skeeno. 

ZbhhhI would say... Find 2 Single pac files. Extract the only files you want. The ch***02 ring & Ch***04 Entrance. Inject them into the single pac files. And rename them to the accordingly to match. That is all you would have to do. But make sure the PACH files inside the PACS also match the re-named #...

I also mod Arenas,send me a PM i can help

That's the best course of action.

Optionally, 
you could rename the PACH files inside the big archive so the ones you wish to use are the lower attire numbers, then unlock only the number of attires you wish to use with the Alternate Attire Unlocker in the Data Editor.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...