LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

HULK HOGAN ATTIRES             

Port from My 2K15 HULKAMANIA -4- LIFE MOD    

CREDITS:

YJKIM0901 (VARIOUS TEXTURES & MODELS)                                                                                                                                                                                            

REDROOSTER  (HULK HOGAN HAIR FIX & POW HULK HOGAN HAIR FIX)

***************************************To be used with Tekken57 Community DLC or Pozzum's Port***************************************

AMERICAN MADE

WWE2_K16_2016_04_02_16_55_03_70.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!kMIxCJrI!3nWQ1zH4C6U-o3b59pLSaDNFY9rLR6pnhcQeEq5jTL4

ICHIBAN

WWE2_K16_2016_04_02_17_42_43_40.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!VE5x1KST!UYnUfhLQnvEw0eUIAwlbYLM_L4ytzshV3_OGQbk7SAo

ALL BLUE

WWE2_K16_2016_04_02_22_08_52_87.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!xYIWQArb!hO7iFkjN8DGxhJy2ftmAjpHBWcw7x3k8oElwlHmysVY

WRESTLEMANIA I

WWE2_K16_2016_04_02_22_25_18_36.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!9FJHAADb!lTMhxiTfOH_anOyPBfw2xiogzqFr9m5g-gq_wv2Sonw

MEGA POWERS

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_01_02_31_55.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!IJhH0SBS!4CAWRawGxr_Uo4GuQL0bmOesr5ZGUZ57vaECOa5ZrKA

WCW HULKSTER

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_01_50_30_39.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!BYYBBRZQ!SPKKWPA_upVZA6d0rt27cx2zpc9gM2dHuISu3gLa5Lw

HULK STILL RULES

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_03_14_05_85.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!JAA2TDrQ!C6vUFdhfs1ZGjpHnfqM0G4-bxLbFUyMyfqH2mM1V8ks

NWO ORIGINAL        

***CAUTION***   

***IF YOU USE THIS ATTIRE IT WILL OVERWRITE THE OTHER ATTIRES. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING POW HOGAN & HULK HOGAN TO ANOTHER PAC NUMBER. I WILL UPLOAD ALL THE FIXED PAC FILES WHEN FINISHED AND UPDATE ALL LINKS WHEN DONE!!***

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_12_28_38_00.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!RZBGFLya!mYZpFqZ2elDg_sRe4REUxP0xIyb-2_fP3dAqBvm9OdE

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_13_52_01_62.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!tU4BBCDT!Nff80PzQwapJWBk8C3qrBYPgkWBBp5kcE9k6bN5QTgs

WRESTLEMANIA X8

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_17_37_49_04.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!9BJWXDgb!6ZEveGIEvW7FXGil8xDpddQxr_2x5I2rR6kFh4k7pM4

HOLLYWOOD WOLF PAC

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_18_41_10_25.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!JRojzQ5a!kUDans5-7RVOoKfLDsjI5Gi_yMV_3cmAJUlDB_rp0zY

HOLLYWOOD "HOGAN T"

WWE2_K16_2016_04_03_18_58_11_31.jpg

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!xV52UDCC!Gm-QdNUfTvugZ6KJVK8SwzMIgYAra8DhWBK-rTmRpX4

WWE2_K16_2016_04_02_11_35_51_66.jpg

More to come in time.

Hi Mate ,

i did copy the files in the PAC/CH and started the game but Hogan did not change as he stayed as the default Tekken 57 one (NWO) version , please advise ?

You also need the universal attire unlock installed to access the extra attires. That would be my guess.

HOLLYWOOD "HOGAN T" link is messed up. File isn't there. Any chance of getting the boa in the intro? The updated entrance pac has it working when he tears his shirt.

Thank You Fixing it now. I seen and use the updated files. So I'll try to get the BOA in there, when I tried the original Hollywood file it crashed, but I'll continue to try...

OTHER THAN POW.. Y DO ALL OTHER MODS CRASH IN CREATION STUDIO FOR HULK HOGAN IN THIS COLLECTION ????????

I'm guessing because they are modded into the game. I have opened Hollywood in CS and He was missing legs. So really not sure about that.

Great mod, I like it.

Does the Megapowers Hogan work properly for anyone? All the others seem to be working fine for me, but the Megapowers one shows up like an odd version of the WCW Hulkster (with the pants) with red Hulkamania shirt and no feet during entrance and in-ring. I've downloaded it twice now and it's still the same.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Great mod, I like it.

Does the Megapowers Hogan work properly for anyone? All the others seem to be working fine for me, but the Megapowers one shows up like an odd version of the WCW Hulkster (with the pants) with red Hulkamania shirt and no feet during entrance and in-ring. I've downloaded it twice now and it's still the same.

Yes Sir You are correct thank you for letting me know, I uploaded the wrong pac file! Fixing it now will update within 20 mins!! 

Great mod, I like it.

Yes Sir You are correct thank you for letting me know, I uploaded the wrong pac file! Fixing it now will update within 20 mins!! 

Thank you very much!

Great mod, I like it.

Thank you very much!

Fixed 1st Post! Thanks Again!

So I got HOLLYWOOD HOGANS BOA in game...

Good News: It's there.

Bad News: It's Stiff. Doesn't Animate. Except the one on the far right. I can continue to add the BOA to all the Hogans that require it. Unless anyone has a fix? or idea?

WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_12_12_00.jpg
WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_12_50_53.jpg
WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_13_12_41.jpg
WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_13_22_11.jpg
WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_13_24_00.jpg
WWE2_K16_2016_04_13_15_13_29_24.jpg

Also Hollywoods BOA jumps up after he enters the ring. So does shirt he rips off. Maybe same glitch from ALL prop files being copied that is making announcers headphones pierce their heads? 

My POW hogan rips shirt off fine, placement is fine...

Bad News: It's Stiff. Doesn't Animate. Except the one on the far right. I can continue to add the BOA to all the Hogans that require it. Unless anyone has a fix? or idea?

Also Hollywoods BOA jumps up after he enters the ring. So does shirt he rips off. Maybe same glitch from ALL prop files being copied that is making announcers headphones pierce their heads? 

@LouEvil76 That's awesome! Better a stiff feather boas than no feather boas, I'd say. And in case we find out how to animate them completely, it can still be updated later. Maybe you could use a recolored POW's Boa for Hollywood as well if that works better?
Hm, didn't we have a similar discussion about stiff boas that were jumping and such back in 2k15? Does anybody remember how that was solved or am I just imagining things?

Since you responded so quickly and doing such great work, I thought I'd contribute to your Hogan Mods with two more attires (feel free to add them to your top post and improve them with feather boas and such, too, when you have things figured out!):

Hollywood Rules (ch46052, ch46054)

Hulk Still Rules Yellow (ch48872, ch48874)

Screenshot:
15xpvf7.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I have some issues with Hulk Hogan (Hulkster WCW) during his entrance! He lost his feet! First, all is fine but at the end of his entrance his feet is invisible! But it's only with that attire! Is it my fault? Or someone else with that problem?

2n0v47t.jpg

@LouEvil76 That's awesome! Better a stiff feather boas than no feather boas, I'd say. And in case we find out how to animate them completely, it can still be updated later. Maybe you could use a recolored POW's Boa for Hollywood as well if that works better?

Since you responded so quickly and doing such great work, I thought I'd contribute to your Hogan Mods with two more attires (feel free to add them to your top post and please update them with feather boas, too, when you have things figured out!):

Hollywood Rules (ch46052, ch46054)

Hulk Still Rules Yellow (ch48872, ch48874)

Screenshot:
15xpvf7.jpg

Working on it.

I have some issues with Hulk Hogan (Hulkster WCW) during his entrance! He lost his feet! First, all is fine but at the end of his entrance his feet is invisible! But it's only with that attire! Is it my fault? Or someone else with that problem?

2n0v47t.jpg

No this happened to me too. But I believe quitting and restarting the game fixed it for me...

Also I fixed the Announcer with the headphones through the head. I had copied these from the 2015 ENT folder. entrance03pf2.pac, evt_prop_pf5.pac, evt_data_pf5.pac. So I DELETED them out of the 2016 ENT  NOW the announcers don't have a screamin' headache.

• Like 1

2n0v47t.jpg

No, a restart won't fix the feet. it's because the props that were added. when he removes the boa, which is the same slot I used for the boots because the 4E22 slot is unusable in 2K16, this will happen I'm going to try to fix soon!!

• Like 1

2n0v47t.jpg

No, a restart won't fix the feet. it's because the props that were added. when he removes the boa, which is the same slot I used for the boots because the 4E22 slot is unusable in 2K16, this will happen I'm going to try to fix soon!!

Thank you very much! I hope you can fix it because I really like his WCW attire! By the way for the shirt ripping and boa props you only need evt_prop03 and 05. 03 is for Hulk Hogan, 05 has Hollywood Hogans props (and maybe his DLC6 props, too).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Thanks to Louevil76 e to theVisitorX for your contribution for a proper hogan entrance, you are simply the best!

Hogan entrance is getting better every day.

@Cave Waverider  Your "hulk still rules" is fantastic! 

Thank you so much but please, since Hogan R&Y ripping shirt animation involves a red shirt, can you please color it in red for the entrance pac?

Having a yellow T-shirt on the entrance and ripping a red one in the ring is somehow: odd!

Thank you so much once again for your attention and patience.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Thanks to Louevil76 e to theVisitorX for your contribution for a proper hogan entrance, you are simply the best!

Thank you so much but please, since Hogan R&Y ripping shirt animation involves a red shirt, can you please color it in red for the entrance pac?

Having a yellow T-shirt on the entrance and ripping a red one in the ring is somehow: odd!

Do what I do and put his championship entrance to the classic one. Then use the yellow shirt attire only when he's champ and he rips a yellow one. ;)

You could of course also do it the other way around.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Do what I do and put his championship entrance to the classic one. Then use the yellow shirt attire only when he's champ and he rips a yellow one. ;)

Good, thanks for your attention ;)

Things are getting interesting.

So how are you all getting Hulk Hogan in your game then????

How do i mod him in?

And how are you guys getting his entrance in the game too??

ALl i want is just the NWO Hulk Hogan, his moves, and his entrance....If you guys can tell me the easiest way to do that, it would be awesome...

I'm a huge Hulkamaniac...I barely know how to mod and i want to do it in a way thats not making me wanna chuck my computer out the window

Download the files.

Hogan Files.

You will need to study up bit on a few things, Don't expect things to go right the first time... And always make a BACKUP of any files you edit or replace.

Video Tutorials are halfway down the page... Good Luck!

Last thing I did was tried to fix the WCW Hulksters feet from disappearing from the entrance. It has nothing to with the model, it's the prop files added for the entrance. If someone can locate the POW Entrance files it will work.

Next thing I'm going to do is add the boas to all the hogans and release the attires including cavewaverider's. I'll try to get them done this weekend...

• Like 2

Last thing I did was tried to fix the WCW Hulksters feet from disappearing from the entrance. It has nothing to with the model, it's the prop files added for the entrance. If someone can locate the POW Entrance files it will work.

evt_prop_dlc60.pac for the props?
The POW entrance animation should be downloadable via links in Pozzum's port over thread as well.

Next thing I'm going to do is add the boas to all the hogans and release the attires including cavewaverider's. I'll try to get them done this weekend...

Wonderful, thank you. I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider