LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Excellent work, Lou! You have been made him complete! It is so great to have him back in WWE 2K16! Wrestling games are not the same without Hogan!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

@LouEvil76 is there any chance you could make Hollywood Hogan with his infamous wig and headband? I always wanted to play as this variant.

hogancrewcut.jpghogancrewcut2.jpg

By the way, do any of you get winning music with slot 488 Hogan? For some reason my 460 Hogan has winning music on all 10 attires (which is kind of odd by itself) and my 488 doesn't have winning music in any attires.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Excellent work, Lou! You have been made him complete! It is so great to have him back in WWE 2K16! Wrestling games are not the same without Hogan!

I feel the same!

@LouEvil76 is there any chance you could make Hollywood Hogan with his infamous wig and headband? I always wanted to play as this variant.

Hidden Content

By the way, do any of you get winning music with slot 488 Hogan? For some reason my 460 Hogan has winning music on all 10 attires (which is kind of odd by itself) and my 488 doesn't have winning music in any attires.

I'll have to check, I have rarely played so far as I mostly play long enough to check the mods... Not sure on making that attire. It looks like it may require some remodeling. I wouldn't rule it out though. I just have a lot more BONUS attires to drop from the POW port & a few more Plain clothes...

What file do I need from 2k15 if I want that the Hogan shirt ripping works?

Can someone please upload it? I dont have 2k15 anyway...

I think Pozzum or Tekken57 has uploaded them in the threads.

i did add the universal attire and have more for the in game wrestlers  but not for the added ones like Hogan ,Goldberg, Kurt Angel one attire for each  , any ideas how i can add more for Hogan ?

@B2Y Yes. Use the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16's "Unlock Alternate Attires" button GUI tool and replace the IDs of Wrestlers you don't need alternate attires with with the IDs of the Hogans (the files downloadable in this thread use 460 for nWo Hollywood Hogan and 488 for "Red and Yellow" Hulk Hogan).

great thank you for the help , but can you please post the 488 red and yellow pac file  as i have the 460  NWO Hogan only and not the Red and Yellow one ? 

if i want to use the classic Hogan can i have a slot form him as a 3rd Hogan or can i use the sane red and yellow 488 pac and have the classic as a 2nd attire ?

Edited by B2Y

Classic Hogan uses slot 488, you can use attire unlock tool to unlock the attires on 488. I have a 488.pac file that I can upload.......although I won't have access to my laptop until Monday.

Huge work LouEvil, Thanks!

Since I really like your Hogan "clean shave" posted here:

HULK HOGAN 

WWE2_K16_2016_04_16_00_46_36_98.jpg

Can You please, when you have some spare time, make his entrance with boas?

I think that model reflects the "modern" Hogan more than the others.

Thank you so much in advance if you're going to fulfil my request (and even if you can't  ;)  ) .

• Like 1

Huge work LouEvil, Thanks!

Since I really like your Hogan "clean shave" posted here:

HULK HOGAN 

WWE2_K16_2016_04_16_00_46_36_98.jpg

Can You please, when you have some spare time, make his entrance with boas?

I think that model reflects the "modern" Hogan more than the others.

Thank you so much in advance if you're going to fulfil my request (and even if you can't  ;)  ) .

Yes. But for Sure the Last Hogan Bonus Attire!

• Like 2

No these are all added attires. which link isn't working just checked and they worked for me. if you let me know I will fix it for you. 

None of the links work...it keeps saying that the files dont exist

No these are all added attires. which link isn't working just checked and they worked for me. if you let me know I will fix it for you. 

All links woking for me. :/ Don't understand why you may be having this problem. All uploads are to MEGA.NZ, not sure if that's your problem or not. Anyone else having problems with these links??

Hulk Hogan IMPACT WRESTLING RED & a BLUE Bonus Attire added to 1st Post!!

All links woking for me. :/ Don't understand why you may be having this problem. All uploads are to MEGA.NZ, not sure if that's your problem or not. Anyone else having problems with these links??

Hulk Hogan IMPACT WRESTLING RED & a BLUE Bonus Attire added to 1st Post!!

Ah...that my be a problem... My cable company's WiFi internet gets stupid about any non american website, is there a way around that then?

@Thunder72 HULK HOGAN with BOA added to First Post!!

With that said the HULKAMANIA -4- LIFE MOD Port is complete ANY & ALL Requests for HOGAN are VOID. I'm SO DONE...

@bowtie22 Don't know what to tell you there... I'm not sure. 

• Like 2

Beautiful work on all the Hogan's. Downloading all of them.

Just one suggestion, with the black and white lightning attire, I think the boots are incorrect. I'm pretty certain he used the boots with the terminator skull:

You are welcome to use the texture that red and myself created:

• Like 2

@Thunder72 HULK HOGAN with BOA added to First Post!!

With that said the HULKAMANIA -4- LIFE MOD Port is complete ANY & ALL Requests for HOGAN are VOID. I'm SO DONE...

@bowtie22 Don't know what to tell you there... I'm not sure. 

Amazing, thank you brother! ;)

So many attires, you did a huge work for all of us.

My personal gratitude goes  to you.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Do you know what shirt he is wearing? Or would you have reference pic?

It's one of these (although he wore other shirts and boots with those pants as well):
ef0f6fd198ed41b3fc12c98c3d0882ee.jpghollywoodbraum.jpg
wcw0025.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider