LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Fantastic work on that Hart Foundation pack!  By the way, thanks a ton for all these mods/port links, you have made my game SO much more enjoyable already, I can't wait to see what else gets ported over and made for this game!

Hey LouE, outta curiosity...were u still gonna port those Y2J and HBK attires? (And maybe possibly eventually Taker? :D) 

Actually, I've been putting a lot of my own projects on hold. So in order to get those ported to you guys, I handed them over to @TheHeartbrokenKid so hopefully he'll update you soon!

Not sure if anything has been mentioned about the Kevin Nash mod from last year with his updated short hair? I think it was Tekken that made it but I could be wrong. Would love to see that ported over.

Not sure if anything has been mentioned about the Kevin Nash mod from last year with his updated short hair? I think it was Tekken that made it but I could be wrong. Would love to see that ported over.

I think that was BannockBurn

Hey LouE, outta curiosity...were u still gonna port those Y2J and HBK attires? (And maybe possibly eventually Taker? :D) 

Actually, I've been putting a lot of my own projects on hold. So in order to get those ported to you guys, I handed them over to @TheHeartbrokenKid so hopefully he'll update you soon!

I look forward to more of your own projects, @LouEvil76. Your ports have transformed my game more than anyone and I thank you for your efforts. 

Man! You did exactly what I was trying to do with Ted! I couldn't get the Knee pads to work at all! So glad you made one I can move on to some other people :)

Actually, I encourage you to continue, as I wasn't a 100% pleased with my Dibiase... Some of the textures just weren't working no matter what I tried. Download mine and look at the structure of my pach files. I used Ted's HOF, Piper's trunks, knee pads, and wrist bands. For the entrance gear I used the jacket from that 2K15 guy with the tux in most of Pozzum's videos... Rodeiguez I think.

@ babaracus88, kwonnwo, yjkim0901, thumder72, I can I will

THANK YOU!!

Edited by LouEvil76

Man! You did exactly what I was trying to do with Ted! I couldn't get the Knee pads to work at all! So glad you made one I can move on to some other people :)

Actually, I encourage you to continue, as I wasn't a 100% pleased with my Dibiase... Some of the textures just weren't working no matter what I tried. Download mine and look at the structure of my pach files. I used Ted's HOF, Piper's trunks, knee pads, and wrist bands. For the entrance gear I used the jacket from that 2K15 guy with the tux in most of Pozzum's videos... Rodeiguez I think.

@ babaracus88, kwonnwo, yjkim0901, thumder72, I can I will

THANK YOU!!

The Million Dollar Man is really nice, thank you!
Is there any particular reason that you chose to do the attires the DLC one 603 instead of the regular 136 one? It's easy enough to switch anyway, I was just wondering if you were going to do something else with the 136 version (Mid-South, NWA, WWWF, AJPW, nWo, etc. attires or maybe use his alt attires for Ted DiBiase Jr., which kind of makes sense anyway).

Edited by Cave Waverider

awesome work man dibiase looks wicked...he just needs virgil now lol

I uploaded a Virgil to CC a few days ago.  You can check him out at the link in my signature below.   :) 

Edit : if you are on mobile without sigs, you can click here:   http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62288-2k16-pc-ted-dibiase-virgil-jyd-duggan-hillbilly-jim-wrestlemania-1-5-def-daves-creations/

LouEvil : Great job on DiBiase.  Thank you for working on legend mods like these. 

Edited by Def Dave
  • Like 1