LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Updated Brets Entrance attire, Nearly 50% Finished...

HART_FOUNDATION_2_K16.jpg

Both of them are looking great dude :) by the way any chance of porting over the 10 attire HBK mod the one that contained the survivor series 2002 attire. I'm not sure of the creators name thanks

Both of them are looking great dude :) by the way any chance of porting over the 10 attire HBK mod the one that contained the survivor series 2002 attire. I'm not sure of the creators name thanks

when I return to doing ports I will do the 2 10 packs by YJKIM0109's Y2J & HBK...

Awesome Work Bro Could You Work On Brian Pillman (The Hart Foundation Attire)

Maybe.

• Like 1

when I return to doing ports I will do the 2 10 packs by YJKIM0109's Y2J & HBK...

Actually I got Julian's permission to port his HBK and I've already started, if yjkim gives me the go ahead, I can do them both ;) 

Great Job as always Lou :)

I appreciate your admiration for the Hulkuster and the Hitman (they're my all time favourites too ;) )

Thank you so much for your time and dedication.

• Like 1

Actually I got Julian's permission to port his HBK and I've already started, if yjkim gives me the go ahead, I can do them both ;) 

I'll port YJKIM0901's, soon as I release The Hart Foundation. Trying to get done by this weekend.

Great Job as always Lou :)

I appreciate your admiration for the Hulkuster and the Hitman (they're my all time favourites too ;) )

Thank you so much for your time and dedication.

Thank You, Yeah  not putting Hogan in the game was like a Batman movie without Batman... 

• Like 1

Bro Bret Is Looking Amazing

Awesome job on Bret Hart really great!

Thanks Guys!

Just wanted to show this Entrance Attire...

new_attire.jpg

I already made a few adjustments to it, so now it's finished. :)

• Like 8

Bro Bret Is Looking Amazing

Awesome job on Bret Hart really great!

Thanks Guys!

Just wanted to show this Entrance Attire...

new_attire.jpg

I already made a few adjustments to it, so now it's finished. :)

Nice and pink. Looks good!

• Like 1

@LouEvil76 

Can you help me with a doubt mate? I downloaded Jeff hardy mod, but I don't know if is just only me or what, but I've noticed some issues, like for example: sometimes you can see (in some attires) that the texture between the belt and the abdomen becomes invisible, or you can see through it. Also I noticed some clipping in that part too. I would like to know if that is normal, and if I am not the only one.

Thanks.

@LouEvil76 

Can you help me with a doubt mate? I downloaded Jeff hardy mod, but I don't know if is just only me or what, but I've noticed some issues, like for example: sometimes you can see (in some attires) that the texture between the belt and the abdomen becomes invisible, or you can see through it. Also I noticed some clipping in that part too. I would like to know if that is normal, and if I am not the only one.

Thanks.

Can you post a screen shot?

@LouEvil76 

Thanks.

Can you post a screen shot?

I'll do it.

THE HART FOUNDATION ATTIRE PACK ADDED TO 1ST POST!!

HART_FOUNDATION_2_K16_by_Lou_Evil_76.jpg

1st Slot Ramains 2K16 Default...

ENJOY!! :)

Thank you for making them, the attires look very nice! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider