LouEvil76 2K16 -MODS- 2K15/2K17 Ports ***DONE***

LouEvil76

Can you separate that Piper ch files?

Not sure what you mean... 

I believe he wants the different attires to have their own seperate pac file and not be included all into one pac file.

They are individual Pac files.

perhaps he only wants to download 1 attire and not have to download so much.  I'd say just keep it to the 1 download though.

I believe he wants the different attires to have their own seperate pac file and not be included all into one pac file.

perhaps he only wants to download 1 attire and not have to download so much.  I'd say just keep it to the 1 download though.

That's what i mean. Thanks all.

That's what i mean. Thanks all.

I see. Well I did that with the Hogan mod and that seems to confuse a lot of people when installing attire pacs. 

• Like 1

Those WCW arenas>>>>>>

I need them in my life lol

Got them from CC!

Buff will be wicked 

I look forward to tekken57 releasing him as well.

jeff hardy replace who character?

No one, all attire packs are ADDED!:)

Ok how to install ? i put this in my folder ch/pac ?

Exactly. BUT You must have Attire unlocks in place + What ever wrestler you choose for Alt attires, you much unlock their pac # as well, using Cave Waveriders Data editor. 

amazing! simply amazing Louevil.

Thanks to all the original creators for their  models too.

Thank You. If it wasn't for the Hard work, Time & Patience of the Creators of these Excellent Mods, or their Trust and Kindness for me to Host these mods on my thread... none of this could happen.

Porting these mods isn't hard at all sometimes its only changing the Pac/Pach numbers... Maybe for the more complex I rebuild a New Pach File.

Can you convert or make a Matt Hardy to go along with the Jeff Hardy you converted? Keep up the awesome work!

YES. ALCLEGACY Just gave me permission to Port his Matt Hardy.

• Like 2

@LouEvil76 great work on all these ports! And great work to the original modders too.

As for Braun Strowman, he has already been ported, no need to do it again. It's definitely on the forum somewhere because I downloaded it awhile back, but not sure where from, whoever wants it just needs to go looking for it.

• Like 1