Superstar threads for HBK PS3 and Question about Undertaker Ministry entrance theme PS3

Wolfstrike28

Hey guys,

I've been looking for a good video on the PS3 showing superstar threads for Shawn Michaels that mainly revolved around his prime years (1996,1997,and 1998). Is it possible someone can do a variety of superstar threads for HBK on the PS3 that shows his famous attires (such as WrestleMania 12, Royal Rumble 1998, Bad Blood 1997)? And my final question is the Undertaker Ministry's Graveyard Symphony theme he had from 1996-1998 is not in the game anymore? I'm going to link to a video where in the Austin Showcase at the 1998 Over-The-Edge, the Undertaker's Graveyard Symphony theme was being played. However, I haven't seen anyone on youtube unlock this theme for the PS3 version of the game. Is this theme unlockable? or can it be added through the game for custom tracks on the PS3 system?

Fast forward to 2:00 mins in the video to see the theme I'm talking about. I'm thinking about purchasing the game and I'm curious to know about it.

Thanks guys for the request page and I hope some replies can come about.

--Wolfstrike 28