HerFyre

Can you do these attires as well? :) 

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I especially like the blue camo one there. :)

Kalisto , Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio Green Zebra added to the first post

Thank you very much, they're awesome! By the way how's that gold Rey attire coming along? :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

thank you so much for all attires herfyre but sincara already have 10 so if u made another one attire so how to install 11nth attire the game has limit of only ten attires

thank you so much for all attires herfyre but sincara already have 10 so if u made another one attire so how to install 11nth attire the game has limit of only ten attires

You'll have to replace, unfortunately

These look really good. Do you plan on doing any more advanced mods that require resculpting? If so I'd love to see you try a Samuray Del Sol attire for Kalisto. The mask is essentially the same except the SDS mask had mesh over the eyes. It should be a simple texture and model edit, but I've never done anything like this so it may be a lot harder than it sounds.

These look really good. Do you plan on doing any more advanced mods that require resculpting? If so I'd love to see you try a Samuray Del Sol attire for Kalisto. The mask is essentially the same except the SDS mask had mesh over the eyes. It should be a simple texture and model edit, but I've never done anything like this so it may be a lot harder than it sounds.

Last year with the help of beastedot9 we release a version of Samuray Del Sol... this year idk yet but anything is possible :) 

Also new previews of Green & Red, Blue Camo & Rey Mysterio Brown Attire added in the first post

Last year with the help of beastedot9 we release a version of Samuray Del Sol... this year idk yet but anything is possible :) 

Also new previews of Green & Red, Blue Camo & Rey Mysterio Brown Attire added in the first post

Amazing. :)

• Like 1

we can't add them as 10 attire?

you can assign only 10 attires per supertar..after that the only option is to overwrite

Or add them to another wrestler slot. :)

I need some help. I tried replacing sin cara and kalistos base attires with your attire mods and now I cant play as them.....what the hell do I do!!!

I've put more detail in the help and support area here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62049-need-help-with-sin-cara-and-kalisto/

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61671-how-to-replace-alternate-attire-as-current/#comment-808353 this will help you

thank you so much or the help HerFyre :)

Myzteziz attire is so cool. I really cant wait for you to release it. my Sin Cara just turned heel in my universe and that would be a cool attire. either that or if someone mods a Hunico in