HerFyre

I'm assuming this is just an arbitrary decision made based off of notoriety or reputation.

what do you mean?

I think this was a response to the earlier comment asking the criteria for receiving the password. Basically, the presumption being that you will deny/allow people to have the password based on their reputation around the forum.

I'm assuming this is just an arbitrary decision made based off of notoriety or reputation.

what do you mean?

I think this was a response to the earlier comment asking the criteria for receiving the password. Basically, the presumption being that you will deny/allow people to have the password based on their reputation around the forum.

oh well... that contributes but is not my criteria..also i tought i had already given him the password... thx Lord for clarify :)  

• Like 1

To the people saying they do not understand why the password... I am pretty sure this is for @HerFyre to be able to protect the mods from being stolen by certain people & released as their own not just here but also on other websites. One in particular being a Russian WWE mod website which has stolen almost every mod from ST & has been releasing them as if they were made by them. Soooooo to sum it up, if there weren't all these twat waffle mod thieves in the world then there would be no need for passwords (shrug)

• Like 1

bro herfyre. how can we get your good mods password ?! i sent you on pm to give me the password of neville mod in 17 august but you dont read it yet ! and now i want darren young password and you dont reas also how can i get your mods ??! you make your mods tou uou and your friends only or what !

• 2 weeks later...

Hidden Content

Please give the password to Sin Cara Black & Grey I like it very much , please ask , I really like a lot and Kalisto Sin Cara , I'm sorry , I 'm writing with Google translator , you are the only who they do a lot Attire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...