HerFyre

When kalisto's wm32 will be released

soon  i expect

Is this an alt. attire or replace the main one?

alt atires.. but you can also replace it if you change the emd and pac numbers

@HerFyre hi herfyre can i request for paige to have all black hair? i will use it for purple paige,, since blue and white dont go with the purple attire back in 2014.

i am still hoping for your Kalisto Wrestlemania 32 :D looking for paige mitb 2015 too :):):) thats all! 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

@HerFyre hi herfyre can i request for paige to have all black hair? i will use it for purple paige,, since blue and white dont go with the purple attire back in 2014.

i am still hoping for your Kalisto Wrestlemania 32 :D looking for paige 2015 too :):):) thats all! 

It's already included as alt attire in game bro. Just use the attire unlocker and play with Paige's 2nd attire.

i am still hoping for your Kalisto Wrestlemania 32 :D looking for paige 2015 too :):):) thats all! 

It's already included as alt attire in game bro. Just use the attire unlocker and play with Paige's 2nd attire.

i did not know that! thank you!

hi i check the method you gave me but,, this only gave me an alternate attire, i want to have paige will all black HAIR :),, the other attire in-game still has blue highlights on hair

but you are right this gave me another attire :)

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

hope you release the brown rey mysterio, blue camo attairs soon. They are all so good. great work btw

Amazing Mysterio & Lucha Dragons attires! Can't wait for the rest to be released especially the blue camo  &  Kalisto's WM 32 :D 

Amazing mods!

thx guys i really appreciate :) 

i did not know that! thank you!

hi i check the method you gave me but,, this only gave me an alternate attire, i want to have paige will all black HAIR :),, the other attire in-game still has blue highlights on hair

but you are right this gave me another attire :)

yes the only change in the original 2nd attire are the fishnets xD you want black hair with or without fishnets?

Can't wait for the Paige MITB link! Love all of your mods though! The LD packs have made them so useful in the game!

Thx Skeeno :)  my plan really is release paige MITB 2015 without gloves... i made a request a few days ago because i cant remove them but nothing so far..

I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the Lucha Dragons attires, and Myzteziz :) Any updates?

Thx HBK :) Probably the last Lucha Dragons will be uploaded in a few hours ;) Myzteziz is another history xD idk yet

i wish they update the damn server 

WTF!!!  yeah... this economy is really bad ..

hi @HerFyre i would like all black hair without fishnets :) if thats okay with youu :):) 

well..i tried but when you create a caw with the nxt attire the fishnets & blue hair appears again :S im sorry :( 

Create please Ambrose Attire Raw

mmmm...nop..i dont like ambrose so no..sorry

hi @HerFyre i would like all black hair without fishnets :) if thats okay with youu :):) 

well..i tried but when you create a caw with the nxt attire the fishnets & blue hair appears again :S im sorry :( 

Create please Ambrose Attire Raw

mmmm...nop..i dont like ambrose so no..sorry

ohh ok,, thank you for your attempt, can you make all black hair with fishnets then? :) 

ohh ok,, thank you for your attempt, can you make all black hair with fishnets then? :) 

the problem is when you try to create the alt attire, the blue hair & fishnets always comeback :( 

ohh ok,, thank you for your attempt, can you make all black hair with fishnets then? :) 

the problem is when you try to create the alt attire, the blue hair & fishnets always comeback :( 

thats weird, i currently have a CAW with the purple 2014 attire just with the black hair and highlights of white hair from your released pac.. but i really wanted black hair

we can actually choose which attire we can make a caw from, :) 

thats weird, i currently have a CAW with the purple 2014 attire just with the black hair and highlights of white hair from your released pac.. but i really wanted black hair

my mistake :) apparently doesnt work if you put in the 1st attire slot..already uploaded in the first post :)

my mistake :) apparently doesnt work if you put in the 1st attire slot..already uploaded in the first post :)

hi herfyre, i just downloaded the paige,, and it has all black hair! thank you :)

but i dont think you uploaded the correct pac file as in your screen shot you posted purple attire, im getting black attire

hi herfyre, i just downloaded the paige,, and it has all black hair! thank you :)

but i dont think you uploaded the correct pac file as in your screen shot you posted purple attire, im getting black attire

the attire is the original.. only changes i made are the hair make-up & fishnets..you need to edit it as alt attire for the nxt attire

• Like 1

the attire is the original.. only changes i made are the hair make-up & fishnets..you need to edit it as alt attire for the nxt attire

i see! okay i will just use create a wrestler then :) thank you for granting my request :D:D :D

• Like 1

Attires Released in First Post :

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Green & Red

Rey Mysterio Brown (Matching Original Sin Cara & Kalisto) 

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Blue Camo

Kalisto Wrestlemania 32 

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Pink & Black

Paige White Hair

Natalya Blonde Hair 

Paige Black Hair, No Fishnets & Make-Up For NXT CAW Attire

Sin Cara Blue & Orange

Kalisto Extreme Rules 2016

• Like 5

Attires Released in First Post :

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Green & Red

Rey Mysterio Brown (Matching Original Sin Cara & Kalisto) 

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Blue Camo

Kalisto Wrestlemania 32 

SIn Cara , Kalisto & Rey Mysterio Pink & Black

Paige White Hair

Natalya Blonde Hair 

Paige Black Hair, No Fishnets & Make-Up For NXT CAW Attire

Sin Cara Blue & Orange

Kalisto Extreme Rules 2016

Awesome releases. Thank you very much! :)