Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

We've planned a public beta release for the beginning of next week. If everything goes right.

And I would like to repeat that CCT does only work with a original Steam version of 2K16 version 1.01!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

If CW's tool comes out alongside CCT no problems though, great news to hear.
Yes, that's the plan. We've cooperated closely when creating these tools and how they complement each other and are planning to release both tools to the public at roughly the same time.

The first beta version of CCT, which will be available very soon, now also includes support for changing slots of character pac files (no moveset and pofo files). If you want to add a character in another slot, you can. Simply change the file name with the id to another on, for example:

You would like to have slot 460 Hogan in slot 488 -> Rename his ch460.pac file to ch488.pac. CCT does recognize this new id and tries to copy the file with all the changes in the pac itself to the new destination. So you only have to change the moveset/pofo file to the new id with the "Data Editor" and inject them with CCT.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

[BETA] Custom Character Tools 1.0B1

After a long wait, the first BETA version of CCT - Custom Character Tools is here!

Features in this version

- Install ch pac, moveset and pofo files without other third party tools!
- Inject minitrons, walltrons and titantrons
- Uninstall modded superstars
- Export pofo and moveset files from memory and open and edit them in Data Editor

For the best experience you will also need the Data Editor from Cave Waverider. His newest version supports Importing and Exporting data from and to CCT.

CCT does not allow editing slot ids or other values like titantron ids, minitron ids and so on. You will need the Data Editor for that!

Tutorials

Hidden Content

Screenshots

Hidden Content

Changelog

Hidden Content

Download

Hidden Content

System-Requirements

CCT does only run with a 64bit Windows version up to Windows 10! It only supports WWE 2K16 version 1.05 Patch 1.01 ORIGINAL VERSION! I don't support pirated versions or errors with that version.

Please take in mind, even if it's already tested and works, it could possibly damage your pc or (save) game (even though it shouldn't)! So always make backups!

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

In order to work with CCT, you need to run the game from the main menu!

You like my work? And want future tools or updates?

Here you will have the chance to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHM6HN9Y4D44N

Special thanks to all testers and Cave Waverider for the great collaboration with the Data Editor and also Auday Elyafe for the icon!

awesome work man hard work pays off downloading it right now

Any updates to speak of yet, @TheVisitorX?

I runn my WWE and install pac file and...........Error: It seems like WWE 2K16 isn't running - Please make sure that WWE 2K16 fully open / in main menu before running the installation

Check if you have Administrator rights and make sure that you've run this tool as Administrator. This error mostly occurs when:

1. You've started the tool without admin rights
2. WWE2K16 isn't fully open (main menu)

Also check if some other tool blocks the access. (Firewall, Anti Virus or something). An original Steam release is also necessary...

Other than that, I have no idea. I've never had that problem.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Check if you have Administrator rights and make sure that you've run this tool as Administrator. This error mostly occurs when:

1. You start the tool without admin rights

Also check if some other tool blocks the access. (Firewall, Anti Virus or something)

My game is Cracked :(

i have just recorded a tutorial on how to use this tool to install mods! thanks so much for making this awesome tool,now we dont have to use cheat engine!

the tutorial will be up today

Also check if some other tool blocks the access. (Firewall, Anti Virus or something)

sorry bro. no more support for you I guess. buy the game.

• Like 1

i have just recorded a tutorial on how to use this tool to install mods! thanks so much for making this awesome tool,now we dont have to use cheat engine!

the tutorial will be up today

Thank you! Much appreciated!

sorry bro. no more support for you I guess. buy the game.

I just want to play with Goldberg mod :(:(:(

Tutorial by "WrestlingGaming" has been added! Thank you very much! Only one small addition: Please always restart the game after saving when you have added new ch pac files because the game does only initialize them on start.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Select a slot id and a correct bk2 file (it needs to have a proper format). Click "Inject" and done. To use your new files,  you have to assign the new ids with Data Editor tool.

Export the moveset in CCT with "open in Data Editor" or open it there directly. Assign the ids and click the install with cct option. It is not so hard to do.

I hope I can add more in depth tutorials for this and the integration with Data Editor in general, soon. If anyone have the time, it would be a great help!

Injecting trons does only make file changes, so it copy and paste the files or injects them in the pac file. It does not do anything in memory.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I've just uploaded a tutorial on installing a modded wrestler which includes any other mods you might need and the data editor gets used a little bit :D If you are still adding tutorials then here's a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCA8sU7Lgw btw thank you for making this awesome tool and thanks for the sound injector tool :D

Edited by truegamerz1234
  • Like 1

I've just uploaded a tutorial on installing a modded wrestler which includes any other mods you might need and the data editor gets used a little bit :D If you are still adding tutorials then here's a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCA8sU7Lgw

Thank you! Each tutorial is very welcome! I think a tutorial for the Injector and Exporter thing would be really helpful for some people. Especially in combination with Data Editor it is really powerful. I will add all I get in the main post. If it's helpful. 

I've just uploaded a tutorial on installing a modded wrestler which includes any other mods you might need and the data editor gets used a little bit :D If you are still adding tutorials then here's a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCA8sU7Lgw

Thank you! Each tutorial is very welcome! I think a tutorial for the Injector and Exporter thing would be really helpful for some people. Especially in combination with Data Editor it is really powerful. I will add all I get in the main post. If it's helpful. 

I'll make a tutorial mainly focusing on the injector and exporter tomorrow. Be as helpful as it can be.

• Like 2

I've just uploaded a tutorial on installing a modded wrestler which includes any other mods you might need and the data editor gets used a little bit :D If you are still adding tutorials then here's a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCA8sU7Lgw btw thank you for making this awesome tool and thanks for the sound injector tool :D

Nice one. I just wish you'd used the latest version of the Data Editor 2016.0.5.0 Beta (or later) for it instead of that old WIAMC 2016.0.3.2 Alpha version, as it allows you to send the .moveset and .pofo files directly to the Custom Character Tools and makes things a bit easier and also has that nifty winning music for all attires workaround. Plus the CCT's Exporter can send the data from the game to the Data Editor. Maybe in the next one, ey? ;) 

Edited by Cave Waverider