Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Yes, with the "Titantron Importer". You can add and replace trons. When a tron already exists, the tool asks you if you would like to replace that tron. But you still need to have a bk2 titantron file! All the tool does is copy and paste that file with a new name. And you need to assign this (new) tron id (only if it's a new or another one) with the "Data Editor" tool. You have to select the bk2 file and tron name with a slot id. The slot id for each superstar can be found in pozzums google sheet.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

It is already done and currently in a closed beta state.

Hey, @TheVisitorX, just curious if it's a very small number of people in the closed beta or if this is being done by invite only? 

I know I've offered to help twice in this thread but I still haven't received any additional information regarding CCT or participating in the  closed beta... :dunno:

• Like 1

It is only a small number of people but I will increase that number in the next few days. You are still on my list, so no worries :). You will get your chance to test. Each help is appreciated.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

man you could make a lot of money like tekken with his x-packer. To create these tools must cost a lot of time :o 

let's not give more fuel to these unfortunate decisions that they already have, thanks

looking forward to this. Will this let us decide in what slot to install the modded wrestlers, using Pozzum's memory table as reference?

man you could make a lot of money like tekken with his x-packer. To create these tools must cost a lot of time :o 

let's not give more fuel to these unfortunate decisions that they already have, thanks

looking forward to this. Will this let us decide in what slot to install the modded wrestlers, using Pozzum's memory table as reference?

No, not in this version. At least not directly with CCT but in combination with the "Data Editor" from Cave Waverider it is possible, yes.You can open a moveset or pofo file in "Data Editor" and change that to another ID based of pozzums table. Then you can select "Install with CCT" and it does open CCT with the pofo/moveset preselected and you can install this moveset or pofo in another slot.

CCT itself only recognizes moveset and pofo files with their file names. So Slot - 370.moveset / Slot - 370.pofo will be installed in slot 370 but it does not change the pofo reference to that slot. So you have to make sure that pofo and moveset is the right one for that slot and also has the slot id in its name - the same for the pac ch file. Maybe I will change that in a later version an let the user the decision to chose a slot.

But for editing data "Data Editor" (formerly "Wrestler Information And Moveset Creator") is the right and easy tool to do that. Both tools will be available on the same day and they are compatible with each other. So for the best experience you will need both tools. Data Editor for the editing part and CCT for the installation part.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

No, not in this version. At least not directly with CCT but in combination with the the "Data Editor" from Cave Waverider it is possible, yes.You can open a moveset or pofo file in "Data Editor" and change that to another ID based of pozzums table. Then you can select "Install with CCT" and it does open CCT and you can install this moveset or pofo in another slot.

CCT itself only recognizes moveset and pofo files with their file names. So moveset - Slot 370.pofo will be installed in slot 370 but it does not change the pofo reference to that slot. So you have to make sure that pofo and moveset is the right one for that slot - the same for the pac ch file. Maybe I will change that in a later version an let the user the decision to chose the slot.

But for editing data "Data Editor" is the right and easy tool to do that. Both tools will be available on the same day and they are compatible with each other. So for the best experience you will need both tools. Data Editor for the editing part and CCT for the installation part.

So if modders name two different wrestlers the same way, one will overwrite the other?

If CW's tool comes out alongside CCT no problems though, great news to hear.

Yes, exactly. But that's the reason why pozzum have made such a list. So it shouldn't appear that two have the same slot id if everybody uses pozzums sheet. But maybe I will support slot changes in a later version.

Edited by TheVisitorX