Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Testing is going well so far but there were some minor errors and suggestions during the beta. I'm working on it on the weekend, so it needs a bit more time. I will implement some more useful features and additions to CCI like "uninstall" Wrestlers and export moveset and pofos from the game. And maybe more. So it is worth the wait! I will release another Beta on Monday. If everything goes right, I will release a first public version in the next week.

Sounds fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on this tool.

Oh, and if by any chance you still need one more tester during the rest of the "closed beta" period, I'm available to help out. :)

Release is in a couple of days. Still need testers to make sure everything runs well... It's a bit more critical than SI because it changes the save game (memory). I've created another topic for this because I will separate this work from my SI work to make it clearer. I think it is a good addition to the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator from Cave Waverider.

I'm down to test bro. got some free time next couple days

• Like 1

Hey guys, I need your help! Is anyone here who can make a short video tutorial for the new CCI in English? Please let me know! I would like to release the open beta with a short video tutorial explaining the functions... And I want someone with a bit of "technical knowledge". Would be great if you are familiar with things like CE and moveset/pofo files. I will send you the latest beta release for this and I will also send a beta version to some users mentioned in this thread in the next few days to make sure all runs fine. BTW CCI runs only with an original V1.05 Update 1!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I need your help! Is anyone here who can make a short video tutorial for the new CCI in English? Please let me know! I would like to release the open beta with a short video tutorial explaining the functions... And I want someone with a bit of "technical knowledge". Would be great if you are familiar with things like CE and moveset/pofo files. I will send you the latest beta release for this and I will also send a beta version to some users mentioned in this thread in the next few days to make sure all runs fine. BTW CCI runs only with an original V1.05 Update 1!

I can totally do that. 

• Like 3

I can totally do that. 

Perfect! :) Thank you! I will send you a pm later.

I can totally do that. 

That's wonderful. Every useful tool should star in Pozzum's video tutorial, especially this one. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

In its current state the tool is not able to change or swap slots. That means it does not check or change the slots from moveset or pofo files. So you can't download for example Hulk Hogan, who is in slot 460/488, and install his files in slot 100 or something else. Because there are still references to the old slots in its pofo and ch files. So the author of the mod has to provide files for that slot. Otherwise it wont work.

Or you could edit the files manually with Cave Waveriders tool, change the PACH in the character file and then use CCI to install that files. But that needs a bit more knowledge.

CCI is more or less only for installing new mods or edited data. For editing the data easily there is already a great tool!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

Because there were some questions regarding the release date of CCI. It won't be that week. Sorry, but I'm still working on it. The plan is a deeper connection between the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 and CCI. Users should be able to edit their data in WIAMC and then can easily use/install their files in CCI. And also the other way. Export pofo/movesets from memory and edit them in WIAMC with a click. We have to see what's possible here and I work hand in hand with Cave Waverider to make that possible. So also a big thank you to him for this great work!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4

Thank you for doing this man! I'm not sure why but modding this game has been a headache in comparison to other games I've modded, so anything that makes the process easier is an amazing tool for me. Can't wait to use it!

download link???????

download link???????

download link???????

The tool hasn't been released yet, thus common sense dictatates is that there isn't a download link available yet. Of course I wouldn't have told you what you hadn't already known if you had bothered to read the last post by TheVisitorX in this very thread just a couple of posts above yours. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Custom Character Installer has now a new name - Custom Character Tools. Because it has so much more features than originally thought it was time for a new name. The final version does also include 3 more injectors/importers. I will post an updated video which shows the current version in action tomorrow.

• Like 4

Custom Character Installer has now a new name - Custom Character Tools. Because it has so much more features than originally thought it was time for a new name. The final version does also include 3 more injectors/importers. I will post an updated video which shows the current version in action tomorrow.

Thanks for all your work, really looking forward to it.

As promised.. Here is a new video of the current version in action (Sorry for the bad quality). It is not much, only a short demonstration to show the current look and state of the tool and the included features. It's now "feature complete" for V 1.0. The integration with the WIAMC / Data Editor works nicely :). Thank you, Cave Waverider!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 7

As promised.. Here is a new video of the current version in action (Sorry for the bad quality). It is not much, only a short demonstration to show the current look and state of the tool and the included features. It's now "feature complete" for V 1.0. The integration with the WIAMC / Data Editor works nicely :). Thank you, Cave Waverider!

Looking fantastic, looking forward to the release of this and Cave Waverider Data Editor!