Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

WOW! Awesome work. This would make mods installing so much easier for everyone. Big Props to you :D
It would be great if i can be one of the beta testers.
Also big thanks to your sound injector :lol

This looks so cool because I look at the instructions to do this stuff and my eyes just glaze over. I don't know why this is complicated to me but it just doesn't make sense.

When you release this AMAZING tool?

As far as I know, it isn't even in closed beta testing yet, so you'll have to wait a while longer. ;)

Guys who are in the beta will get the programm later since. Ronny is on vacation till later today ;)

Testing is going well so far but there were some minor errors and suggestions during the beta. I'm working on it on the weekend, so it needs a bit more time. I will implement some more useful features and additions to CCI like "uninstall" Wrestlers and export moveset and pofos from the game. And maybe more. So it is worth the wait! I will release another Beta on Monday. If everything goes right, I will release a first public version in the next week.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

Testing is going well so far but there were some minor errors and suggestions during the beta. I'm working on it on the weekend, so it needs a bit more time. I will implement some more useful features and additions to CCI like "uninstall" Wrestlers and export moveset and pofos from the game. And maybe more. So it is worth the wait! I will release another Beta on Monday. If everything goes right, I will release a first public version in the next week.

Sounds perfect, good work so far.