TheVisitorX

Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

On 28.3.2016 at 5:10 AM, TheVisitorX said:

That is a good suggestion, thank you! But right now all slots are in a data.xml file with their corresponding memory addresses based of pozzums google sheet. I think, I will add that offset value anyway. Maybe as a global offset parameter. Even if everyone is able to change the file, it's not much work to implement and as a quick fix easier to change that instead of the whole file.

Would be great to have you as a tester :). Btw I really like the button idea, because your tool is also a great help and mine would be a good addition to yours!

Download link for this tool ? 

On 9/13/2017 at 0:01 AM, Rey_Mysterio_619 said:

Download link for this tool ? 

If the link doesn't work, try the manual method.....

Hey @TheVisitorX - with the expansion of Pac Plus to the 900's now, can you extend the tool to go to 999 instead of 802 for character slots? :) 

@AznBlusuazn You mean WWE 2K17, right? Because it's the 2K16 forum!? I would release an update but pozzum hasn't updated his memory sheet for this slots yet. Which slots have been added? I can only see 931 in the sheet.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

@AznBlusuazn You mean WWE 2K17, right? Because it's the 2K16 forum!? I would release an update but pozzum hasn't updated his memory sheet for this slots yet. Which slots have been added? I can only see 931 in the sheet.

Sorry yes 2k17. I clicked the wrong link.  I think we are at 931 but its still growing.  @pozzum