Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Hello. I am having trouble playing after importing AJ Styles... The steps that I took are the following:

1 Replaced Future Pac String... didnt leave the back up (i found out later this caused my game to crash on start up)...

2 Opened data edit... ran the option to fix the crash that happens when you enter the main menu after pressing "start"....

3 loaded aj style pofo... loaded aj style moveset... imported via CCT ...

4 opened up the game, finished importing with CCT ...

5 went into my wwe and saved game... I see AJ Style is listed... with no render...

6 Go to single match 1 vs 1... select aj styles vs anyone... loading screen with the 2 characters renders (no aj style render of course)... and screen is stuck there... loading bar doesnt progress... it is just stuck there...

what is wrong? thank you anyone.

it seems like you dont have the actual aj styles.pac file hehhe :) 

oooo... i guess i was missing that step... i only loaded the pofo and moveset files which I found in the Moveset/Pofo Database thread...

how do i load the pac file and where do i find it? in that thread there are only links to pofo and moveset... ill keep researching until someone answers. thank you.

Hello. I am having trouble playing after importing AJ Styles... The steps that I took are the following:

1 Replaced Future Pac String... didnt leave the back up (i found out later this caused my game to crash on start up)...

2 Opened data edit... ran the option to fix the crash that happens when you enter the main menu after pressing "start"....

5 went into my wwe and saved game... I see AJ Style is listed... with no render...

6 Go to single match 1 vs 1... select aj styles vs anyone... loading screen with the 2 characters renders (no aj style render of course)... and screen is stuck there... loading bar doesnt progress... it is just stuck there...

Did you load the AJ Styles Pac file? which one did you use? what was the files called? How did you load it into the game?

i guess i am missing pac file... i downloaded from Moveset/Pofo Database thread only those 2 files and loaded them in by first opening Data Editor software... under wrestler information editor tab I hit load pofo file... select it... info loads up... then hit entrance and moveset editor tab... load the moveset file... and then i hit the "install moveset via CCT" button... which saves movesets and pofo in a separate folder and opens up my CCT... I open up WWE 2K16 and in main menu i go back to CCT and hit instal button... then I go to my WWE and save game by changing crowd reaction of random wrestler... and I see it AJ STyles in list of wrestlers... but game stalls when loading screen after selecting characters to play game 1 vs 1...

So... Im missing pac file? how do I generate it? or where do I download each characters pac file from? Maybe I missed or didnt understand that part of the process while reading/vieweing tutorials...

Thanks.

oooo... i guess i was missing that step... i only loaded the pofo and moveset files which I found in the Moveset/Pofo Database thread...

how do i load the pac file and where do i find it? in that thread there are only links to pofo and moveset... ill keep researching until someone answers. thank you.

Did you load the AJ Styles Pac file? which one did you use? what was the files called? How did you load it into the game?

i guess i am missing pac file... i downloaded from Moveset/Pofo Database thread only those 2 files and loaded them in by first opening Data Editor software... under wrestler information editor tab I hit load pofo file... select it... info loads up... then hit entrance and moveset editor tab... load the moveset file... and then i hit the "install moveset via CCT" button... which saves movesets and pofo in a separate folder and opens up my CCT... I open up WWE 2K16 and in main menu i go back to CCT and hit instal button... then I go to my WWE and save game by changing crowd reaction of random wrestler... and I see it AJ STyles in list of wrestlers... but game stalls when loading screen after selecting characters to play game 1 vs 1...

So... Im missing pac file? how do I generate it? or where do I download each characters pac file from? Maybe I missed or didnt understand that part of the process while reading/vieweing tutorials...

Thanks.

you can find a list of wrestlers in this thread Moveset is just the moveset.  Pofo is the stats. Pac is what the character actually looks like. (the character model)

Thanks.

you can find a list of wrestlers in this thread Moveset is just the moveset.  Pofo is the stats. Pac is what the character actually looks like. (the character model)

Oh Ok! I get it now. Thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, IWL Gamesmaster said:

Is there a way to uninstall injected superstars that were injected into a blank location (Melina in ch433)?

there is an option in the top right called "Superstar-Uninstall"

23 hours ago, pozzum said:

there is an option in the top right called "Superstar-Uninstall"

Yes, but as I said, a BLANK location. My Melina is ch433. There is no 433 slot in the uninstall menu.

On 2/6/2017 at 8:59 AM, IWL Gamesmaster said:

Yes, but as I said, a BLANK location. My Melina is ch433. There is no 433 slot in the uninstall menu.

well then you'd need to figure out what slot you installed that pofo to because it uses the accessible pofo slots.

Hello every one! I'm new here and I can see I'm way behind! I have spent countless hours the last week or so trying to read everything I can. I downloaded Tekken57 Hollywood Hogan files, and I'm trying to install those files using this wonder tool to 2k16. This game is a real bought steam game. At first when I copied the pac file over, the game would crash, so I used Data Editor 2k16 to install a patch that allows mods, and the game will start now. I tried to inject the  Slot - 460.pofo and Slot - 460.moveset with this tool while WWE 2k16 is running. The tool says everything was successful, so I go into the game and save everything as instructed, but I still have no, Hollywood Hogan. Am I missing a step?  This seems pretty straight forward, so not sure how I could be missing a step. I've been trying to read through all 24 pages, so please forgive me if I'm posting something that has already been answered. 

All working now! :)

Edited by laddanator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2016 at 4:49 PM, DRG1337 said:

The selected path is not a valid save game path ! Please check your save game path settings ? how can i fix this ?

On 5/7/2016 at 5:01 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Select your save game path in the settings window (your "remote" folder)  or disable backup option.  

where is this "remote" folder?

CCT should recognize that folder automatically if you have installed a "legal" Steam version. If you haven't, don't waste your time, because CCT won't run, even if you have selected the right folder.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

CCT should recognize that folder automatically if you have installed a "legal" Steam version. If you haven't, don't waste your time, because CCT won't run, even if you have selected the right folder.

..............fuck codex!

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

i just wasted 10 days to find the problem because your fkn program doesn't work with cracked wwe 2k16! im just dissapointed! everyone who haves cracked wwe 2k16 and wants to add a mod you will have 0% chances! im fukin leavin!

2 hours ago, Livux said:

i just wasted 10 days to find the problem because your fkn program doesn't work with cracked wwe 2k16! im just dissapointed! everyone who haves cracked wwe 2k16 and wants to add a mod you will have 0% chances! im fukin leavin!

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 3:48 PM, Livux said:

why don't you just buy the game instead of being angry at people - it's not that expensive

I have a legal copy downloaded from steam and i had been using cheat engine for my wrestler mods - i was recommended CCT but when I click install, i get the invalid game path error too. When I click settings, the path is blank so I assume I need to put a path there but i am unsure which folder i should select within the steam install for wwe 2k17 -- can someone please help?

Edited by eplate2

On 3/18/2017 at 8:48 AM, Livux said:

I know, it's fucking bullshit right? I can't believe you're not getting to play the game, and get all the perks of modding free of charge while everyone else has to pay for it. The world is such a cruel and unusual place:(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...