Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Hey, new guy here. 

I'm trying to add the 80's Hogan to my game. I'm following all the instructions but the creator tool is telling me that WWE 2K16 isn't running when I try to install the pofo and movesets.
I own the game, have run as administrator and I have tried turning off my anti-virus etc. Still no luck. Does anyone have any clue as to what is going wrong?

Cheers

EDIT: Managed to get things working. Great tool. Thanks bigly.

Edited by Brenho
Success.
  • Like 1

Thanks bigly.  hehe

"This tool is tremendous, believe me.  It's so incredible that it'll make your head spin.  Never in the history of tools has there been a tool so amazing.  People tell me all the time how much they love me but they also love Custom Character Tools.  The game is rigged against modders and it's a terrible thing but CCT is just really incredible and it's making the game great again for a lot of people, believe me."  -   OrangeMan

But seriously, I really do love this tool.  Does the game have a default directory it saves to when it makes backups of game saves before mod installation?   Found it. 

Edited by Def Dave

Sorry for my late answer but I'm a bit busy at the moment :(. Great that you've already found a solution. Backups in general are located in the main executable (CCT) directory.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I was able to import the pofo and the moveset, but my game is still crashing when i try to play with Rhyno. I injected the ch while the game wasn't running, since the tool does not allow while the game is running.

Maybe i'm missing something...

Did you apply this fix?

And the right ch pac file for that slot?

Yes, i did.

I installed the pofo and the moveset (561). But about the CH i placed it in the wwe2k16/pac/ch with the name ch561.pac. I did also tried with this ch name: ch19302_dlc20_RhynO.pac. None worked... I'm pretty sure i'm doing something wrong, not sure what.

I don't understand...

I copy my pac file in CH folder in my folder game...

I start my game

I open Custom Character

I open my pofo and moveset files...

But my slot for my character is still empty...

161109080847404830.png

And nothing appears in the game :(

I wanted Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley, but I obtain this :

16110909462671630.jpg

2 players named : St. Valentines Day Massacre '99 and No Way Out '01... :D

And when I launch a fight, it hangs in the presentation screen and the fight don't start...

Where am I wrong, please ?

Edited by ledocteur79

I don't understand...

I copy my pac file in CH folder in my folder game...

I start my game

I open Custom Character

I open my pofo and moveset files...

But my slot for my character is still empty...

161109080847404830.png

And nothing appears in the game :(

I wanted Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley, but I obtain this :

Hidden Content

2 players named : St. Valentines Day Massacre '99 and No Way Out '01... :D

And when I launch a fight, it hangs in the presentation screen and the fight don't start...

Where am I wrong, please ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lol at the names,to fix them,install the Future String Pac,and after importing superstars,make sure to restart the game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i have wwe2k16 through steam , but i am paying the game on a virtual desktop through liquidsky. Since it is neither windows 7/8/10 , but windows server 2012 r2 is it anyway to get this program to work with it ? i have downloaded it , but as I go to install the program i can not get it to do so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I am having trouble playing after importing AJ Styles... The steps that I took are the following:

1 Replaced Future Pac String... didnt leave the back up (i found out later this caused my game to crash on start up)...

2 Opened data edit... ran the option to fix the crash that happens when you enter the main menu after pressing "start"....

3 loaded aj style pofo... loaded aj style moveset... imported via CCT ...

4 opened up the game, finished importing with CCT ...

5 went into my wwe and saved game... I see AJ Style is listed... with no render...

6 Go to single match 1 vs 1... select aj styles vs anyone... loading screen with the 2 characters renders (no aj style render of course)... and screen is stuck there... loading bar doesnt progress... it is just stuck there...

what is wrong? thank you anyone.

Hello. I am having trouble playing after importing AJ Styles... The steps that I took are the following:

1 Replaced Future Pac String... didnt leave the back up (i found out later this caused my game to crash on start up)...

2 Opened data edit... ran the option to fix the crash that happens when you enter the main menu after pressing "start"....

5 went into my wwe and saved game... I see AJ Style is listed... with no render...

6 Go to single match 1 vs 1... select aj styles vs anyone... loading screen with the 2 characters renders (no aj style render of course)... and screen is stuck there... loading bar doesnt progress... it is just stuck there...

Did you load the AJ Styles Pac file? which one did you use? what was the files called? How did you load it into the game?

it seems like you dont have the actual aj styles.pac file hehhe :)