Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

TheVisitorX is correct, you need to find the renders with the wrong ID's and delete them so they don't clash.

I have updated my thread to include a visual guide of the ID's, these are direct extractions and more reliable than my list as my list may contain other mistakes but please alert me to any mistakes and I in turn will alert TheVisitorX to mistakes to correct the data file for the CCT.

• Like 1

TheVisitorX is correct, you need to find the renders with the wrong ID's and delete them so they don't clash.

I have updated my thread to include a visual guide of the ID's, these are direct extractions and more reliable than my list as my list may contain other mistakes but please alert me to any mistakes and I in turn will alert TheVisitorX to mistakes to correct the data file for the CCT.

Yeah it was where I injected the type A into the wrong ID initially and it basically left a type B file in the type A folder and chose to read that since it came first I imagine. So then when I swapped the IDs later on the new type B went into the type A folder and replaced the one that was causing the issue. Totally forgot about how these things were structured and read for a minute there :lol

• 3 weeks later...

Can you add another download link of Custom Character Tools because the current link cannot be downloaded; I have tried it on another laptop but still can't.

when I download it appears "Download Error" on chrome, I try it again on firefox and still can't download. 

Please add another link,

Thanks

Does it crash only when replacing Wrestlers? What if you add new ones instead of replacing existing?

I don't wanna add new wrestlers , it can't be rendered. Only want to replace them with useless wrestlers but every time i try , it crashes when i select it. ( i change '' emd '' in hex editor but nothing change :( )

And if you help me for  this problem , i promise to donate you.

Edited by Vankoff
no reason

Did you apply this fix?

Thank you bro :) it done :) you are great i will donate you in few minutes. 

Paypal is banned in Turkey , how can i pay you ?

its also banned in pakistan

I don't know if you're still actively updating the program, but would it be possible to have a button that creates a quick backup of the entrance and moveset files? The thing that bothers me the most by possible save corruptions is having the redo all my custom entrances and moveset, it ould be pretty cool to have just have a button to click for a complete backup.

I don't know if you're still actively updating the program, but would it be possible to have a button that creates a quick backup of the entrance and moveset files? The thing that bothers me the most by possible save corruptions is having the redo all my custom entrances and moveset, it ould be pretty cool to have just have a button to click for a complete backup.

There's already an option to export a moveset and pofo file! You can take that as a backup.

Edit: Ah, ok, I've got it wrong. You mean something like a batch-export of ALL moveset and pofo files, right?

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

There's already an option to export a moveset and pofo file! You can take that as a backup.

Edit: Ah, ok, I've got it wrong. You mean something like a batch-export of ALL moveset and pofo files, right?

Yep, for some reason I forgot to specify "a backup of ALL entrances and movesets". 

As you said, just exporting the .pofo and .moveset of every single wrestler would lead to the same results, but having a button that does that automatically for extensive backup purposes would be pretty useful.

However don't fret about it. If I'm the first one with this proposition in 21 pages apparently it's not a necessary feature, it would be cool to have if you already have a planned next update and it's easy to implement but I can live without. Just tell me if it's something I can look forward to in the future or not.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi the @TheVisitorX i seem to have problems injecting pofo and movesets to CAWs.. before we had a problem extracting pofo and movesets and you were able to fix that.. now i am having troubles injecting it to them..is this weird? or it is a possible problem? i use te old version of CCT to inject pofo and moveset to caws :), i can send you data.xml of old version if you need it