Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

hi guys, is any body having troubles with exporting pofo and moveset from CAWs? i used to be able to do this but now i cant :\ ,, the pofo and moveset made just doesnt load in the data editor

hi @visitorX i can confirm that with the current and latest version of Custom Character Tools,, there was a problem with extracting pofo and movesets from CAWs.. i used a previous version of the CCT and was able to extract CAW pofo and moveset at slot 98 (CAW #99)...what happened was when i tried to extract with the newest version of the CCT, the pofo that appeared on Cave's Data Editor was weird,, it didnt extract correctly seeing how the class was Diva, and it was Heavyweight i think and also it had no abilities all stats were at 77,, and had the height of 6'3 always..

now i extracted using the previous version of CCT and was able to edit the POFO from Slot 98,,, 

i do this because the lowest height given to a wrestler in Create a Wrestler is about 5'7" and i need him to be 5'3...

i was now able to do it with the old version,,, pofo and moveset extraction from CAWs...

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
mistake, corrected

So it seems I was mistaken in my testing as now I understand that the custom renders folder seems to be specifically created by CCT...

nevertheless, as he reported, JonasSlasher figured out the offset for Brad Maddox, and I can confirm that AC72C396.

So that just needs to be updated in data.xml and then Brad Maddox's loading screen render can be easily replaced.

Special thanks to JonasSlasher1994!

• Like 1

hi guys, is any body having troubles with exporting pofo and moveset from CAWs? i used to be able to do this but now i cant :\ ,, the pofo and moveset made just doesnt load in the data editor

hi @visitorX i can confirm that with the current and latest version of Custom Character Tools,, there was a problem with extracting pofo and movesets from CAWs.. i used a previous version of the CCT and was able to extract CAW pofo and moveset at slot 98 (CAW #99)...what happened was when i tried to extract with the newest version of the CCT, the pofo that appeared on Cave's Data Editor was weird,, it didnt extract correctly seeing how the class was Diva, and it was Heavyweight i think and also it had no abilities all stats were at 77,, and had the height of 6'3 always..

now i extracted using the previous version of CCT and was able to edit the POFO from Slot 98,,, 

i do this because the lowest height given to a wrestler in Create a Wrestler is about 5'7" and i need him to be 5'3...

i was now able to do it with the old version,,, pofo and moveset extraction from CAWs...

That's weird because I haven't changed anything in that. Could you please send me your old version data.xml file? 

Edited by TheVisitorX

That's weird because I haven't changed anything in that. Could you please send me your old version data.xml file? 

hi TheVisitorX i just go to this now... here,,, https://mega.nz/#!ioFCCLLJ!0HWLOEFkvf7gOifhsXon6pkFNtyvif0CPPpGCkL1NBg

hi TheVisitorX i just go to this now... here,,, https://mega.nz/#!ioFCCLLJ!0HWLOEFkvf7gOifhsXon6pkFNtyvif0CPPpGCkL1NBg

Thank you very much! Indeed, seems like the CAW moveset and pofo addresses are messed up in the newest version. I will fix that today.

Edited by TheVisitorX

CCT 2.0.1 has been released in the main post and includes the following changes/fixes:

- Export CAW pofo and moveset files
- Render for Brad Maddox

Only data.xml file has changed - no executable updates.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Another fresh new version has been released - 2.1.0b. This is a completely new release which may includes some bugs! The way to install files has been changed completely!

- It is now possible to select another slot number for a moveset and pofo file! CCT automatically changes the internal references - so you don't have to do that!
- Character pac file installation was moved to another location to make it better to separate.

• Like 1

Data alternative, contains NPC's and WWE2K15 imports.

See a couple of posts down for fixed data plus file with missing references.

Is there any reason why there are a lot of slots missing? I don't mean 'empty' I mean like #377-#383 for example. I don't have any mods outside the main roster, NPC's and 2K15 port overs so not sure if there is a specific reason behind these slots not being simply 'empty' like other slots.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1

Yes, 377-383 are extra attire slots by pozzum which are only available for "Pac Plus" users. These "extra attire" slots have no pofo / moveset and no addresses to inject something to. That's the reason why they aren't listed.

Oh - and thank you very much for taking the time to extend the data in the xml file. I appreciated your work and will add this file to the main post!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Yes, 377-383 are extra attire slots by pozzum which are only available for "Pac Plus" users. These "extra attire" slots have no pofo / moveset and no addresses to inject something to. That's the reason why they aren't listed.

Oh - and thank you very much for taking the time to extend the data in the xml file. I appreciated your work and will add this file to the main post!

Thanks for the explanation, makes perfect sense now.

FIXED DATA PLUS!!!

Was missing a couple of names from the data plus file.

Hulk Hogan 80's, Hollywood Hogan, AJ Lee and a couple of others I'd missed.

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/rdU0Zq5g/file.html

Please replace the file in the first post with this one to prevent people using an incomplete file, sorry about that.

Edited by Perfectplex

• 2 weeks later...

Ignore that false positive or use another tool if you are sceptical. There is no virus.

It keeps deleting the program though. I downloaded it before like last month and it was fine. But right when I run it it says to had UDS:dangerous Object.Multi.Generic and the anti virus deleted it.

I'm not so familiar with Kaspersky but could you try to add CCT to your whitelist? I've tried virustotal.com with the newest version and that couldn't find any virus even with Kaspersky! Maybe an issue with your Kaspersky version?

Ignore that false positive or use another tool if you are sceptical. There is no virus.

It keeps deleting the program though. I downloaded it before like last month and it was fine. But right when I run it it says to had UDS:dangerous Object.Multi.Generic and the anti virus deleted it.

http://support.kaspersky.co.uk/11146

The reason why it will have been fine last month is because it probably only recently added the signature to the database, It is a completely safe tool with no nasty malware inside it at all so you need to force it in the exclusions.

@TheVisitorX did you fix Triple H '01 typeA render?

It should be 6024C147

Edited by Perfectplex

@TheVisitorX

did you fix Triple H '01 typeA render?

It should be 6024C147

Funnily enough I've been replacing Triple H 01's renders just now and noticed some odd stuff going on with the type B. I think the function to inject into the type B may be broken with Triple H '01's slot. Here's everything that happened:

Injected my type A, B and C. Noticed the type B image had been given the type A stretched image. Didn't check anything else.

Checked the data.xml, noticed the type A and B values were the same. Had a check, noticed the type A ID was wrong, corrected it.

Tried reinjecting the type A and B - type A worked fine, nothing happened to the type B - still had the type A stretched image. Went and manually checked all the values, they're all correct. Checked my PSDs, all correctly sized and shaped.

Tried injecting different images into the two to see what's happening - the type A seemed to work all the time, but the type B just wasn't working. Reinjected the render I had planned into type A and worked fine again, so the issue was with B.

To fix the type B, I had to copy the type B address over the type A address, so when I chose to inject my render and selected Loading Screen Render (type A) it should have injected into type B instead because it holds the type B value - this indeed was how it worked out and my type B image finally appeared correctly.

So, to clarify - type A and C work fine once the type A value is corrected. However, injecting using the Character Selection Render (for type B) option doesn't seem to work for Triple H '01, and I had to copy the type B value over to the Loading Screen Render option and inject into that to get it to work. The address for the type B is correct, but injecting using the Character Selection Render option does nothing.

Edited by 4 Life

@TheVisitorX

did you fix Triple H '01 typeA render?

It should be 6024C147

Funnily enough I've been replacing Triple H 01's renders just now and noticed some odd stuff going on with the type B. I think the function to inject into the type B may be broken with Triple H '01's slot. Here's everything that happened:

Injected my type A, B and C. Noticed the type B image had been given the type A stretched image. Didn't check anything else.

Checked the data.xml, noticed the type A and B values were the same. Had a check, noticed the type A ID was wrong, corrected it.

Tried reinjecting the type A and B - type A worked fine, nothing happened to the type B - still had the type A stretched image. Went and manually checked all the values, they're all correct. Checked my PSDs, all correctly sized and shaped.

Tried injecting different images into the two to see what's happening - the type A seemed to work all the time, but the type B just wasn't working. Reinjected the render I had planned into type A and worked fine again, so the issue was with B.

To fix the type B, I had to copy the type B address over the type A address, so when I chose to inject my render and selected Loading Screen Render (type A) it should have injected into type B instead because it holds the type B value - this indeed was how it worked out and my type B image finally appeared correctly.

So, to clarify - type A and C work fine once the type A value is corrected. However, injecting using the Character Selection Render (for type B) option doesn't seem to work for Triple H '01, and I had to copy the type B value over to the Loading Screen Render option and inject into that to get it to work. The address for the type B is correct, but injecting using the Character Selection Render option does nothing.

It's working fine here. I think the issue here is that the game still reads your old typea render with the wrong address. Delete the Triple H '01 (2A917889).pac typea render from custom_typea and it should work. I will fix that typea render for Triple H '01 in the next cct update.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

It's working fine here. I think the issue here is that the game still reads your old typea render with the wrong address. Delete the Triple H '01 (2A917889).pac typea render from custom_typea and it should work. I will fix that typea render for Triple H '01 in the next cct update.

That'd make sense actually. Found a fix for it as I said anyhow but I'll do that just in case it causes some kind of conflict :)