A new version is now available with some features that have been asked for. The download link is located in the top post.

Update Notes:

2016.04.12: VERSION 2016.0.3.3 Alpha:
+ Updated most data for Wrestler IDs, Entrance Theme Music IDs, Entrance Animations and Winning Animations. A few might still be wrong or missing, but most should be fixed now.
+ Added all original .pofo and .moveset files from the unmodified game as well as empty ones as templates.
+ Fixed some minor bugs.
+ Realigned some GUI elements.
+ Fixed some wrong tooltips.
Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Thanks for the tool dude, really nice work. 

Is anyone else having trouble with the download? Ive tried 2 different browsers and both hang at 96%

You're welcome. Your problem is very odd, though and must be something on your end or your ISP. It downloads fine for me on Chrome 64 bit, and Edge. Did you try clearing your browser cache and/or renewing your IP lease?

Don't Have winning Music if Universal Alternative Attire are selected ?😖

Unfortunately, that's how it is with the game. It works for some wrestlers, not for some. We don't know exactly what is responsible for it yet, probably one of the many music bugs the game is suffering from.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Could you re-upload mate? 

Cause "This download is currently unavailable"

Sorry, looks like Mediafire messed something up and the download got corrupted. I re-uploaded it and the download should be working again now! If it doesn't clear your browser cache and try again.

Thank you all that notified me about this.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I edited Hulk Hogan's moveset which originally was Slot - 460.moveset. I changed the ID to "219" (which is Zack Ryder's slot) using X-Packer. I loaded up the edited moveset that I made, however for some reason, the moves are the stock Ryder ones, and not the edited Hogan ones. Any ideas? I'm using version 0.3.3.

I edited Hulk Hogan's moveset which originally was Slot - 460.moveset. I changed the ID to "219" (which is Zack Ryder's slot) using X-Packer. I loaded up the edited moveset that I made, however for some reason, the moves are the stock Ryder ones, and not the edited Hogan ones. Any ideas? I'm using version 0.3.3.

Did you import the moveset file into the proper slot in memory?

I'm a little confused by that question... What do you mean by that?

I'm a little confused by that question... What do you mean by that?

For Zack Ryder's slot 219, you'd have to inject the moveset file to memory address 1426B7BF6 (assuiming you're using Cheat Engine) while you're in the main menu and then save the game. Have you done that? Just changing the ID in the Wrestler Information and Moveset creator won't do anything (unlike with .pofo files, it isn't really relevant for the .moveset files anyway, just used for the file name).

I wanted to give everyone a heads-up so you won't be shocked when the next major update is released.

Due to the functionality of the tool growing beyond just the original creation of Wrestler Information and Movesets and I've grown tired of spelling out the whole name in various posts all the time I've decided to rebrand it. With the next major version that will be released roughly around the time @TheVisitorX releases his upcoming Custom Character Tools (not sure when that will be, as the new version of my tool will have functionality to utilize the CCT and vice versa as well and likely some additional feature depending on if they will be ready in time for release and if testing of both tools goes according to plan), the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 will be called simply Data Editor 2k16.

Here is a sneak peek of the internal closed Alpha version:

nxnwo9.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

I wanted to give everyone a heads-up so you won't be shocked when the next major update is released.

Due to the functionality of the tool growing beyond just the original creation of Wrestler Information and Movesets and I've grown tired of spelling out the whole name in various posts all the time I've decided to rebrand it. With the next major version that will be released roughly around the time @TheVisitorX releases his upcoming Custom Character Tools (not sure when that will be, as the new version of my tool will have functionality to utilize the CCT and vice versa as well and likely some additional feature depending on if they will be ready in time for release and if testing of both tools goes according to plan), the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 will be called simply Data Editor 2k16.

Here is a sneak peek of the internal closed Alpha version:

Hidden Content

I see it's still teal :p

Cave Waverider Your Download Link says: Sorry, but the requested page was not found! .. Please fix this with a new link

yes, please update the link

Odd, it works fine for me. Perhaps Mediafire was down while you guys tried or something? Try again now and see if it works. Try to empty your browser caches, too.

Great tool :) Will you be adding an interface where we can easily change the string value for attire names for each wrestler? A small button next to the wrestler, which brings up a small window with the string value for each attire slot would be awesome :D

Great tool :) Will you be adding an interface where we can easily change the string value for attire names for each wrestler? A small button next to the wrestler, which brings up a small window with the string value for each attire slot would be awesome :D

It isn't planned right now as it's an awful amount of work to do that for every one of the 100x10 wrestler attires. It was actually the plan when I started creating the GUI for it, but I had to discard it since it was just too much work the way I do things. It might be something I'll do once I've got lots of time on my hands and have finished the rest of the tool, but no promises there.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

It isn't planned right now as it's an awful amount of work to do that for every one of the 100x10 wrestler attires. It was actually the plan when I started creating the GUI for it, but I had to discard it since it was just too much work the way I do things. It might be something I'll do once I've got lots of time on my hands and have finished the rest of the tool, but no promises there.

Well I guess this answers my question. I was just about to send you a PM asking if this was possible when I saw your post.

This tool sure looks neat but I don't trust it, as it's hosted on some carny site that wants to install ransomware on my PC. 

That will be the adfly advert. Click skip advert in the top right corner..

This site is commonly used for uploads..

Still shady. There are a thousand sites out there that don't do junk like this. If you want to earn money from your mods, then charge for your tools. 

I know a ton of work goes into making mod tools and I support modders that want to profit from it, but this ain't the way. 

EDIT: I sound like I'm complaining. I'm trying not to. It's just a different thing than what I'm used to. I think these tools are all very awesome and I'm grateful for the work that goes into them. Just GETTING them and understanding how to use them are difficult. 

Edited by Eddiek