Apost Khan's Creations (Kairi Hojo, Bullet Club Adam Cole, Candice LeRae, Billie Kay, The Revival, Liv Morgan, Marty Scurll, Alexa Bliss, Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong, Io Shirai Uploaded + Universe Tracker)

Apost Khan

Thank you for the revival :D

Awesome job with all the CAW's bro. Big thanks for the recently uploaded Revival. They are perfect man :D

Thanks for the support, I'm glad you liked them! RedDragon should be next!

• Like 1

Hi apost, im glad i was able to download your peyton royce and liv morgan before CC got f'ed up. 

I was supposed to download your the revival tag team too :(

anyways good job on all you CAWs, your diva CAWs got insane upgrades! good job :):):)

Hi apost, im glad i was able to download your peyton royce and liv morgan before CC got f'ed up. 

I was supposed to download your the revival tag team too :(

anyways good job on all you CAWs, your diva CAWs got insane upgrades! good job :):):)

Thanks! And that sucks to hear about the Revival. I can't believe they still haven't fixed the servers yet.

The revival looks good. I'll DL them soon thx. Your other CC's have the same problem as a few of my CC's with the texture being too dark around the edges. My problem was the hair from the photo got left on the texture. Your Revival don't seem to have that problem. Good job!

hi apost,, can you change io shirai's render? as renders with championships really turn me off,, im sorry to sound demanding,, but i think this will improve her :) some people also dont like renders with championships

model is already good :D 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

hi apost,, can you change io shirai's render? as renders with championships really turn me off,, im sorry to sound demanding,, but i think this will improve her :) some people also dont like renders with championships

model is already good :D 

I know, I don't like it either, but Stardom renders are damn near impossible to find in high quality. As it was I had to piece that one together out of 2 different sources. I don't think we'll be getting any pictures of her without belts either any time soon since she just won a 4th title over the weekend. She's collecting titles like prime Ultimo Dragon.CjBlXR0VAAEZZly.jpg

• Like 1

@Apost Khan i see,, okay i will then just edit her on Create a Wrestler and save to delete the render :) thanks : D great job agaain! :D 

You usually have to anyway, I don't why but this game is very broken when it comes to making Asian / Mexican / Pale white people. Their skin just randomly turns green every 3 or 4 matches and you have to go back into the creation suite and change it back. It's the silliest thing.

• 1 month later...

So I've come across 10 different caws on CC reusing my handmade assets without giving me credit or asking permission. I'm not an asshole, if you ask, I will let you use my stuff, I'm all about sharing and making the most amount of cool stuff possible for the community to use, just please ask first and credit me for my work.

If you are a fan of my caws, and you come across someone using my textures without crediting where they came from, please flag them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the caws! Could you try KUSHIDA, Kamaitachi and/or Jimmy Havoc too, please?

KUSHIDA was next on my list but due to the green skin bug when creating Asian wrestlers I couldn't finish him. Literally every time I'd save his caw the skin would turn completely green. I don't know how 2k hasn't patched that yet, but it makes creating 90% of Asian wrestlers impossible. Which really sucks.

hi apost khan! its me again, and i need help, becaues i made jillian hall, sable, candice michelle, dawn marie and melina CAWs and i cant upload them... 

i can however upload CAWs i did not make! 

and its so weird, i really wanted to upload them :( is it because of backing up? i hear it is a save bug... and i dont think i can upload these unless i start a new game which is not an option for me i literally have about 100 downloaded/ edited caws :) i made these 5 and i think they look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, dunno how I missed this before, but as nerdy as I am, this WWE 2K16 Universe Tracker is EXACTLY the thing I've been looking for for ages now.  I've already spent the last 40+ hours making edits and new renders and all kinds of things to suit my "Working The Scene" mod install.  Very much appreciate the time and effort you put into the Tracker. I'll definitely be using it consistently now.

Well, dunno how I missed this before, but as nerdy as I am, this WWE 2K16 Universe Tracker is EXACTLY the thing I've been looking for for ages now.  I've already spent the last 40+ hours making edits and new renders and all kinds of things to suit my "Working The Scene" mod install.  Very much appreciate the time and effort you put into the Tracker. I'll definitely be using it consistently now.

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Feel free if you want to upload any content you make for it and toss the link here if you want. I know I need to make a few new things for the CWC / draft. Also, dope sig! Raiiiiiiiinnnnnn Maaaaaaakkkkkkkeeerrr Pooooooosssssseeeee!:D

hi apost khan! its me again, and i need help, becaues i made jillian hall, sable, candice michelle, dawn marie and melina CAWs and i cant upload them... 

and its so weird, i really wanted to upload them :( is it because of backing up? i hear it is a save bug... and i dont think i can upload these unless i start a new game which is not an option for me i literally have about 100 downloaded/ edited caws :) i made these 5 and i think they look good.

Hey, i just saw this post, weird that the site didn't send me a notification. Did you ever figure out the issue? That seems really weird and like an ominous sign that your save file might be getting ready to die.

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Feel free if you want to upload any content you make for it and toss the link here if you want. I know I need to make a few new things for the CWC / draft. Also, dope sig! Raiiiiiiiinnnnnn Maaaaaaakkkkkkkeeerrr Pooooooosssssseeeee!:D

Hey, i just saw this post, weird that the site didn't send me a notification. Did you ever figure out the issue? That seems really weird and like an ominous sign that your save file might be getting ready to die.

hi apost, i never got to fix this proble. i think the only way to fix it and be able to upload caws is to start a new save, which is very unlikely for me as i have 100 downloaded caws and a lot of modded superstars, i guess i cant upload my caws. i have read that windinsheet (also a very god cawer) had uploading problems because of a save 'bug' and he started a new save and was able to continue uploading again. anyway i at this point i dont think i can upload my caws unless instart a new save which is not really an option for me . :) 

ps its weird because i can upload some caws i downloaded which arent supposed to be mine! lol anyway cheers!

• 7 months later...

hi @Apost Khan ! i edited your billie kay and peyton royce worked so hard on them on 2k16 here they are! :) too bad i cant upload them since they are upload locked :D. (thats your liv morgan!! ) 

QZBFP7S.jpg

Edited by JonasSlasher

1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

hi @Apost Khan ! i edited your billie kay and peyton royce worked so hard on them on 2k16 here they are! :) too bad i cant upload them since they are upload locked :D. (thats your liv morgan!! ) 

QZBFP7S.jpg

Great work! Peyton in particular, her new attire is hard as hell to re-create.:)