Apost Khan's Creations (Kairi Hojo, Bullet Club Adam Cole, Candice LeRae, Billie Kay, The Revival, Liv Morgan, Marty Scurll, Alexa Bliss, Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong, Io Shirai Uploaded + Universe Tracker)

Apost Khan

• 2 weeks later...

Gail Kim is up as well with a render. She has no moveset or entrance and I can't add them. My save got nuked again, my back-up works but the game won't let me re-up her for some weird reason, so no editing anything. Yet another bug to add to the long list. Here is a preview. 

http://imgur.com/7I1PGNs

Gail Kim is up as well with a render. She has no moveset or entrance and I can't add them. My save got nuked again, my back-up works but the game won't let me re-up her for some weird reason, so no editing anything. Yet another bug to add to the long list. Here is a preview. 

Have you checked my comment on one of your videos? Apparently the save-nuking problem is caused by the save folder having over than 1000 files.

Great CAWs though, the renders are a great bonus. 

• Like 1

Have you checked my comment on one of your videos? Apparently the save-nuking problem is caused by the save folder having over than 1000 files.

Yeah man, I was testing things out to see if I could discover a way to bypass the 1000 limit / get rid of the bloat, since most of the files eating up space are from caws you've already deleted, for some reason the game doesn't actually delete their logos / face textures. It's a ridiculous oversight on 2K's behalf. I spent the better part of a week testing different methods but nothing works. Even more absurd, once you up a caw as protected, the game blocks you from re-uploading it again! That's why I cant edit Gail Kim and re-up her. It's all very silly.

for some reason the game doesn't actually delete their logos / face textures

What

Even more absurd, once you up a caw as protected, the game blocks you from re-uploading it again! That's why I cant edit Gail Kim and re-up her. It's all very silly.

WHAT

This is so unbelievably amateurish. I'm actually appalled. And you can't even slightly edit the CAW so it registers as a different one and lets you upload it again?

Jesus christ 2k. Thanks for the shotout, I'll go try cleaning my folder. It's gonna be hard since the origin of many textures aren't immediately apparent and I could end up deleting stuff I'm actually using. And my folder is already 700 files big with less than 40 CAWs downloaded

Jesus christ 2k.

for some reason the game doesn't actually delete their logos / face textures

What

Even more absurd, once you up a caw as protected, the game blocks you from re-uploading it again! That's why I cant edit Gail Kim and re-up her. It's all very silly.

WHAT

This is so unbelievably amateurish. I'm actually appalled. And you can't even slightly edit the CAW so it registers as a different one and lets you upload it again?

Jesus christ 2k. Thanks for the shotout, I'll go try cleaning my folder. It's gonna be hard since the origin of many textures aren't immediately apparent and I could end up deleting stuff I'm actually using. And my folder is already 700 files big with less than 40 CAWs downloaded

Jesus christ 2k.

I even tried backing up a caw with KG's tool, then reinjecting it and I still couldn't re-upload it. And more problematic, we say 1000 files, but that isn't totally accurate, since a clean save starts out with 278 files already in that folder, so you only ever have 722 usable files, which ends up hurting caw makers because you can't risk testing out caws, so you can only download stuff you 100% want. So I see all these amazing Lucha Underground caws, but I don't dare download any of them because they use a ton of logos and LU guys are low priority for me. It sucks. Right now I'm sitting on 647 files used and that's with 13 caws, no arenas, no belts. What is the point of giving us 100 caw slots if you max the file count out around 30ish caws?

i found a way to protect ur save game from getting corrupted while downloading caws from the CC.. first in the creation studio create a caw.. just a dummy.. then go to cc and download the player u want by replacing it on the dummy slot.. in this way the game does not get corrupt.. strange but true.....  I tried this.. it works.. just dont directly downloadscaws... replace them while downloading on a dummy slot... dang.. ;)
Edited by bennychandra
  • Like 1

i found a way to protect ur save game from getting corrupted while downloading caws from the CC.. first in the creation studio create a caw.. just a dummy.. then go to cc and download the player u want by replacing it on the dummy slot.. in this way the game does not get corrupt.. strange but true.....  I tried this.. it works.. just dont directly downloadscaws... replace them while downloading on a dummy slot... dang.. ;)

interesting! ill keep this in mind :)

V1 of Alexa Bliss is up now. I need to work on her moveset and re-up later.

http://imgur.com/XJPPseg

apost khan, if i download this caw, will the render be with me? or do i need KG's Trainer to have the render? :)

interesting! ill keep this in mind :)

V1 of Alexa Bliss is up now. I need to work on her moveset and re-up later.

http://imgur.com/XJPPseg

apost khan, if i download this caw, will the render be with me? or do i need KG's Trainer to have the render? :)

You get the render when you download it from CC, it is part of the caw save file, the only way you lose the render is if you open the caw in edit a superstar/ diva and resave them.

Thanks man! I will have to test that out. This game is so damn weird.

I decided to work on improving Io Shirai since CC messed up my original version of her, I think I've improved the face quite a bit.

2la4vg1.jpg

Edited by Apost Khan

Yeah man, I was testing things out to see if I could discover a way to bypass the 1000 limit / get rid of the bloat, since most of the files eating up space are from caws you've already deleted, for some reason the game doesn't actually delete their logos / face textures. It's a ridiculous oversight on 2K's behalf. I spent the better part of a week testing different methods but nothing works. Even more absurd, once you up a caw as protected, the game blocks you from re-uploading it again! That's why I cant edit Gail Kim and re-up her. It's all very silly.

Do you want me to upload my Custom Marty Scurll minitron for you to include ?

Do you want me to upload my Custom Marty Scurll minitron for you to include ?

That would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to come here to thank you for your rendered uploads. Very excited to include rendered Sasha and Charlotte in my Universe mode!

Wanted to come here to thank you for your rendered uploads. Very excited to include rendered Sasha and Charlotte in my Universe mode!

Thanks! I just hit diamond level so I'll be able to upload 7 additional caws when I get some free time to work on more!

i downloaded all of your male caws, my favorite is lethal.. hehhehe your women caws need improvement, great job all in all. hope to see more now youre diamond 

i downloaded all of your male caws, my favorite is lethal.. hehhehe your women caws need improvement, great job all in all. hope to see more now youre diamond 

I'm aware, until I do a video on a caw, consider it a WIP, I only upload them because I'm scared I will lose them. Also, there is a weird glitch that only happens with female caws where for whatever reason, if I try to go back and edit the face, all the logos vanish from the attire. Because of that glitch I had to remake Io completely from scratch. There is also a glitch that turns Asian color skin green. It's quite frustrating.

Can you do dash and dawson the revival please? love your work :D

I've been working on them off and on, hopefully I will have them done soon! I need to make an update to Adam Cole with his BC attire before anything else though and I need to rework my Candice LaRae so she doesnt look like a Hills Have Eyes nightmare creature.:lol

That Alexa Bliss looks awesome, great work.

Thanks!

suggestion apost: can you not have liv morgan and alexa bliss with the same hairstyle

I reupped liv for you with a new render and different hair, I also messed with her face morph a bit.

I've also uploaded Adam Cole with his new Bullet Club attires, fixed Candice LaRae's face and fixed Peyton Royc'es face.

• Like 1