Tutorial:How to Add Superstars With Cheat Engine

FinaleStar

when i load the moveset i have to put the moveset star hex into the box right ? 

edit: alright i got it but for some weird reason he is named kane 01 (royal Rumble 01) in the superstar list and his entrance got skipped

Edited by ArmanTheBest

edit: alright i got it but for some weird reason he is named kane 01 (royal Rumble 01) in the superstar list and his entrance got skipped

did you install the future proof string?

i dont know.. how do i install it and where can i get it ?

and another edit.. yes i got it now and it works perfectly thank you ! but the entrance still gets skipped and can we change his name that gets announced ?

Edited by ArmanTheBest

i did all steps but name still press space :'( please help me.......i have future string but i dont know what to do with it :|....please help

i installed rvd and aj styles......when i select aj game stills on loading and name is press space but for rvd everything is ok expect name....please help :unsure:

and another edit.. yes i got it now and it works perfectly thank you ! but the entrance still gets skipped and can we change his name that gets announced ?

i did all steps but name still press space :'( please help me.......i have future string but i dont know what to do with it :|....please help

i installed rvd and aj styles......when i select aj game stills on loading and name is press space but for rvd everything is ok expect name....please help :unsure:

the string and pofo should work....weird.

No you can't

So, I tried to install pozzum's CM Punk mod, I installed the pofo and moveset file correctly but the loading bar will not load at all. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit: I somehow fixed it by either restarting 2k16 or editing the moveset which was incomplete.

Edited by raze890

Every wrestler i've added works except Del Rio & RVD - game always freezes on the match screen.

The RVD i'm using features four Pac files, the pof and moveset is numbered 256. What am I doing wrong?:'(

Every wrestler i've added works except Del Rio & RVD - game always freezes on the match screen.

The RVD i'm using features four Pac files, the pof and moveset is numbered 256. What am I doing wrong?:'(

Did you try using Pozzum's Video Tutorial it's on the first page of the topic (it explains a bit more)

also when testing try playing the match without an entrance, if it loads then you are missing the entrance animations which are in my port thread.

do you no how to create pofo and moveset files in cheat engine @pozzum

like in 2k15 or is it different then last year was watching your old tut and I seem to not be able to do it

the pofos and movesets have both changed in size, Video on Monday I think, I just recorded it today.

unrelated question maybe. I notice that in your wwe 2k16 doc file baron blade and those cats are still listed. Does this mean they can be unlocked as well?

I KNEW IT!! i was cruising the file and almost lost my shit. that is so silly to have them taking up space they could use for a playable NPC without having to mod etc. thanks 

I successfully added The great khali but his real name is not showing up in the roster. Instead, his name is 2k showcase..(something)..........

Any idea How I can edit his name to the Great Khali ?.

Edited by LAW_OF_DOOM

I successfully added The great khali but his real name is not showing up in the roster. Instead, his name is 2k showcase..(something)..........

Any idea How I can edit his name to the Great Khali ?.

Add the future string from the thread pinned in this sub forum.

• Like 1

Look when I install superstars they just disappear and never show again unless I delete the save . I followed Pozzum's tut and it still does this

did you check your downloaded superstars?

Its greyed out . The superstars dont show up in My WWE

Look when I install superstars they just disappear and never show again unless I delete the save . I followed Pozzum's tut and it still does this

Its greyed out . The superstars dont show up in My WWE . For ex , CM Punk was supposed to replaced T2 Arnold and after this T2 Arnold disappeared and no CM Punk Showed up . I tried the other CM Punk with ch475 still didnt add him

Its greyed out . The superstars dont show up in My WWE . For ex , CM Punk was supposed to replaced T2 Arnold and after this T2 Arnold disappeared and no CM Punk Showed up . I tried the other CM Punk with ch475 still didnt add him

if you replaced Arnold you didn't need this tutorial.As replacing is separate from adding.Also is the .pac and .pofo in the same slot?

if you replaced Arnold you didn't need this tutorial.As replacing is separate from adding.Also is the .pac and .pofo in the same slot?

I tried adding and replacing , but for replacing how will I get his moveset if I dont use this way . It worked with replacing but only the wrestler himself showed , the entrance was wrong and the moves were f ' ed up

Look can you show me exactly what to do if I want to add CurbStompCity's CM Punk?

I tried adding and replacing , but for replacing how will I get his moveset if I dont use this way . It worked with replacing but only the wrestler himself showed , the entrance was wrong and the moves were f ' ed up

Look can you show me exactly what to do if I want to add CurbStompCity's CM Punk?

Everything done in Pozzum's video is what I did for Punk.

Everything done in Pozzum's video is what I did for Punk.

And he doesn't show up for me after that bro . Please help me