Tutorial:How to Add Superstars With Cheat Engine

FinaleStar

I don't get, I try to inject Hogan, renamed it to ch46002.pac injected the moveset and the pofo, but it crashes everytime...

Did you hex edit his pofo to be 460?

What do you mean exactly, do I have to change the pofo file, if yes how? It's already slot Pofo 460, I loaded it from this site.

You just renamed Hogan's pac? or did you hex edit it?

Ehm just renamed :p, is there any tutorial for changing his pac?
Or someone has an edited version of Hogans pac?

Edited by StrikeForce

I don't get, I try to inject Hogan, renamed it to ch46002.pac injected the moveset and the pofo, but it crashes everytime...

What do you mean exactly, do I have to change the pofo file, if yes how? It's already slot Pofo 460, I loaded it from this site.

Is it 2k15's pac or is it converted to work with 2k16?

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-the-main-10-pacpofomove-complete/
It's from pozzums pac-list, I don't know. :/

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-the-main-10-pacpofomove-complete/

Ok so it is converted.Go into Hogan's ch46002.pac in HxD then search 02 the 3 digits infront of 02 on the right change those to 460
do the same with 04

Hey thanks for the great tutorial. I added successfully AJ Styles (by bravebird31) and AJ Lee (ported from 2k15 by pozzum) in my roster and it works perfectly fine.

I added CM Punk, Del Rio, RVD and Rey Mysterio too and I'm able to play with them but their entrance scenes are gone.

I made a match CM Punk vs Del Rio and the entire entrance scenes were just skipped and went straight to the match.

But their appearance and moveset were properly injected. The only problem is the entrance.

I tried entering Entrance Creation and chose CM Punk then crashed to player selecting screen after a short loading.

I think these 4 players have 2k15's old entrance animations in common but I don't know why it doesn't even let me get in the entrance setting menu. I didn't inject the entrance animations yet.

If you know how to solve it please let me know. Sorry for my poor English, I'm from non-English-speaking country. :'(

Adding the Ported Entrance animations soon, what you've done is intended as the port is only in a semi working state at this moment :3

Edited by pozzum

Ok so it is converted.Go into Hogan's ch46002.pac in HxD then search 02 the 3 digits infront of 02 on the right change those to 460
do the same with 04

EMD ........000460  ....5...000460
You mean this part?
It's regularly 00046002, so I have to change it to to 000460?
Because now it's 00046002 and 00046004

do the same with 04

EMD ........000460  ....5...000460
You mean this part?
It's regularly 00046002, so I have to change it to to 000460?
Because now it's 00046002 and 00046004

keep it that. I'll upload a quick POW port for those that are having issues with the base hogan.

do you no how to create pofo and moveset files in cheat engine @pozzum

like in 2k15 or is it different then last year was watching your old tut and I seem to not be able to do it

the pofos and movesets have both changed in size, Video on Monday I think, I just recorded it today.

like in 2k15 or is it different then last year was watching your old tut and I seem to not be able to do it

the pofos and movesets have both changed in size, Video on Monday I think, I just recorded it today.

Ok cool mate looking forward to it  

unrelated question maybe. I notice that in your wwe 2k16 doc file baron blade and those cats are still listed. Does this mean they can be unlocked as well?

unrelated question maybe. I notice that in your wwe 2k16 doc file baron blade and those cats are still listed. Does this mean they can be unlocked as well?

they don't have movesets / stats. they only have models so I'll be porting over their movesets/pofos when I get to the NPCs

• Like 1

Hey thanks for the great tutorial. I added successfully AJ Styles (by bravebird31) and AJ Lee (ported from 2k15 by pozzum) in my roster and it works perfectly fine.

I added CM Punk, Del Rio, RVD and Rey Mysterio too and I'm able to play with them but their entrance scenes are gone.

I made a match CM Punk vs Del Rio and the entire entrance scenes were just skipped and went straight to the match.

But their appearance and moveset were properly injected. The only problem is the entrance.

I tried entering Entrance Creation and chose CM Punk then crashed to player selecting screen after a short loading.

I think these 4 players have 2k15's old entrance animations in common but I don't know why it doesn't even let me get in the entrance setting menu. I didn't inject the entrance animations yet.

If you know how to solve it please let me know. Sorry for my poor English, I'm from non-English-speaking country. :'(

Adding the Ported Entrance animations soon, what you've done is intended as the port is only in a semi working state at this moment :3

I solved it! I downloaded the old entrance animations and manually changed the players' entrance animations by using CE and it worked.

I couldn't have done this without your amazing data value table. :) and B-FTW yours help too.  Thanks a lot guys.

Now all I have to do is wait for Sound Injector :lol

I solved it! I downloaded the old entrance animations and manually changed the players' entrance animations by using CE and it worked.

I couldn't have done this without your amazing data value table. :) and B-FTW yours help too.  Thanks a lot guys.

Now all I have to do is wait for Sound Injector :lol

Glad I could help :)

thank you =)

no problem

issue persist.... I think I have to set again the original pofo from eartquake, someone can help me?

the original pofo you got was for Earthquake?

hey mate first thank you for the tutorial, but i cant add punk into this game.. what do i need ? i have the pac pofo and moveset files and CE. i dont really understand point 10 with start hex. can you help me with that ?

hey mate first thank you for the tutorial, but i cant add punk into this game.. what do i need ? i have the pac pofo and moveset files and CE. i dont really understand point 10 with start hex. can you help me with that ?

Can you elaborate more on what you don't understand?
I'll try to answer anyway =P  yeah when you load your pofo you put in Punk's pofo start hex into the blank box
and press edit do the same with the moveset and it's start hex