Tutorial:How to Add Superstars With Cheat Engine

FinaleStar

I tried using the added CM punk (with the correct name this time ;) ) but the match didn't load. The game didn't crash or froze or anything (music kept playing) but the loading bar at the bottom of the match up screen just didnt move 

Are your pofo and pac file the same number?
Example : 48302.pac 
               The pofo should be Slot-483.pofo

Yeah I did, I didnt do it the first time :p but I fixed it the second time. 

so you're still having the problem?

one question: do i always have to open CE everytime i want to play the game ? or can I just add lets say CM Punk and never open CE again ?

You can just add CM Punk and never open CE again,since CE edits your save

• Like 1

Edited my adfly link, which is what I'd prefer what people use when linking to my table

>7.Right click the box at the bottom and press "Goto address"

>8.Put in the Unlock Hex you got from Pozzum's Spreadsheet and press ok/enter.

>9.Change the first two digits at the top of the box to 01 this will unlock the slot.

These steps don't do anything as you end up overwriting them with the pofo information right after anyways.

I was trying to find your adfly link :p so thanks

and I see.

in the future you can right click save link address for any link you want to copy :3

• Like 1

Here comes the lightning round of noob questions. I'm also using pozzum's old video as reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If8b8A4e18M

1) This does not replace any wrestlers right? Do I get to actually select whether or not I replace an existing wrestlers (like Arnold T2 to match the 2k15 renders of another thread) or just add it on top of them? What's the step in the tutorial where I actually do so? That lost me since the tutorial doesn't actually say what to do with the spreadsheet

2) Do I need to use the future-proof string file? Does it include Cave Rider's ten attire unlock? 

3) I read how it's possible to include the entrances of 2k15. Are those included in the pofo or moveset files? Or do I need to inject them in another way? Also, sort of related, what happens if I try to breakout during those imported entrances?

4) Once I inject the moveset, can I still edit it/copy it/replace it in-game like any other moveset, or is it untouchable (unless you want to inject them again) like the entrances? I'm really interested in the AJ Styles mod but I already perfected the moveset on a CAW

5) If I actually need to replace an existing wrestler, how do I restore it to the original one? I overwritten it through CE and everything, but I don't think a backup is created

Sorry but even in 2k15 I never went past replacing textures, so all this stuff is new to me and 2k15's documentation is pretty sparse!

Here comes the lightning round of noob questions. I'm also using pozzum's old video as reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If8b8A4e18M

1) This does not replace any wrestlers right? Do I get to actually select whether or not I replace an existing wrestlers (like Arnold T2 to match the 2k15 renders of another thread) or just add it on top of them? What's the step in the tutorial where I actually do so? That lost me since the tutorial doesn't actually say what to do with the spreadsheet

2) Do I need to use the future-proof string file? Does it include Cave Rider's ten attire unlock? 

3) I read how it's possible to include the entrances of 2k15. Are those included in the pofo or moveset files? Or do I need to inject them in another way? Also, sort of related, what happens if I try to breakout during those imported entrances?

4) Once I inject the moveset, can I still edit it/copy it/replace it in-game like any other moveset, or is it untouchable (unless you want to inject them again) like the entrances? I'm really interested in the AJ Styles mod but I already perfected the moveset on a CAW

5) If I actually need to replace an existing wrestler, how do I restore it to the original one? I overwritten it through CE and everything, but I don't think a backup is created

Sorry but even in 2k15 I never went past replacing textures, so all this stuff is new to me and 2k15's documentation is pretty sparse!

1)It does not replace anyone it's adds them

2)Yes you do need to use future-proof and no it does not if you want alternate attires for added superstars you'll need to hex edit the Universal Attire Unlock Mod

3)You need to inject them separately.You can't break-out of them there literally is no break-out option there

4)You can still edit them since moveset files just uses moves from the base game.

5)You still don't need to but to this you need to back up your save if you're replacing with CE since CE edits your save file.

Hope I helped :)

2)Yes you do need to use future-proof and no it does not if you want alternate attires for added superstars you'll need to hex edit the Universal Attire Unlock Mod

3)You need to inject them separately.You can't break-out of them there literally is no break-out option there

4)You can still edit them since moveset files just uses moves from the base game.

5)You still don't need to but to this you need to back up your save if you're replacing with CE since CE edits your save file.

Yes, you did greatly! I just need some clarifications.

1) Good. Now that I watched pozzum's video again I understand what string I need to check. However, what's the point of some mods having some spaces reserved (like Tekken's)? Does that mean I can't use them? And what if there isn't a space reserved for the mod I'm downloading /for example, Brave's AJ which is not on the spreadsheet)?

2) What does "hex edit the UAUM" mean exactly? Maybe it's because I have a fever, but I'm reading that sentence as both "no, you need to choose one or the other" and "if you use the future-proof string you'll have ten attires, but just for the default wrestlers)

3) and there is no way to do that without xpacker? Anyway good, I was worried mistakenly pressing the breakout button would crash everything or something.

5) So there is no way to actually swap repeatedly a modded char with an official one, I need to completely roll back my save file with a backup. Bummer.

Sorry again for the bother, maybe these will give pozzum's some ideas about tomorrow's video. Thanks a lot for the help so far!

Yes, you did greatly! I just need some clarifications.

1) Good. Now that I watched pozzum's video again I understand what string I need to check. However, what's the point of some mods having some spaces reserved (like Tekken's)? Does that mean I can't use them? And what if there isn't a space reserved for the mod I'm downloading /for example, Brave's AJ which is not on the spreadsheet)?

2) What does "hex edit the UAUM" mean exactly? Maybe it's because I have a fever, but I'm reading that sentence as both "no, you need to choose one or the other" and "if you use the future-proof string you'll have ten attires, but just for the default wrestlers)

3) and there is no way to do that without xpacker? Anyway good, I was worried mistakenly pressing the breakout button would crash everything or something.

5) So there is no way to actually swap repeatedly a modded char with an official one, I need to completely roll back my save file with a backup. Bummer.

Sorry again for the bother, maybe these will give pozzum's some ideas about tomorrow's video. Thanks a lot for the help so far!

1)Brave's(Favorite modder :P) is basically named Tekken's AJ Styles since it goes to the common dlc.

2)For Added Characters you'd need to hex edit their attires into the game.You can use both future proof (this makes the added characters names correct so it's not Completed Survivor Series or some other thing)

3)Never actually added old entrance animations so I'm not sure

4)yeah basically

It's not a problem

Edited my adfly link, which is what I'd prefer what people use when linking to my table

>9.Change the first two digits at the top of the box to 01 this will unlock the slot.

These steps don't do anything as you end up overwriting them with the pofo information right after anyways.

when you will release your tutorial

when you will release your tutorial

He'll release it on Sunday (tomorrow)

I tried using the added CM punk (with the correct name this time ;) ) but the match didn't load. The game didn't crash or froze or anything (music kept playing) but the loading bar at the bottom of the match up screen just didnt move 

Yes

Yes

Message Ewan about the pofos he helped me about them :p

Yes

He helped me fix it :D thanks ;) 

Edited by gbx3
problem solved

Yes

He helped me fix it :D thanks ;) 

Thank Ewan man he's great =)

a49Pmn9.png

Another confirmation of Cheat Engine working

do you no how to create pofo and moveset files in cheat engine @pozzum

like in 2k15 or is it different then last year was watching your old tut and I seem to not be able to do it

Edited by easygee

do you no how to create pofo and moveset files in cheat engine @pozzum

like in 2k15 or is it different then last year was watching your old tut and I seem to not be able to do it

the pofos and movesets have both changed in size, Video on Monday I think, I just recorded it today.

Pofo doesn't need to have the same ID name guys... you inject the file with the Pofo HEX so it doesn't matter the name of the file. i injected an AJ Styles Pofo file which was something like "slot- 232" into my AJ styles which was ch slot 472. it doesn't really matter

Pofo doesn't need to have the same ID name guys... you inject the file with the Pofo HEX so it doesn't matter the name of the file. i injected an AJ Styles Pofo file which was something like "slot- 232" into my AJ styles which was ch slot 472. it doesn't really matter

I didn't mean the actual name mate.
The pofo would have to be the same slot as the pac.
(i.e) My style's pofo could be named Slot-109 if the slot it's in isn't D8 01 (472 in decimal) then it would install someone 's else's name to Styles

Hey thanks for the great tutorial. I added successfully AJ Styles (by bravebird31) and AJ Lee (ported from 2k15 by pozzum) in my roster and it works perfectly fine.

I added CM Punk, Del Rio, RVD and Rey Mysterio too and I'm able to play with them but their entrance scenes are gone.

I made a match CM Punk vs Del Rio and the entire entrance scenes were just skipped and went straight to the match.

But their appearance and moveset were properly injected. The only problem is the entrance.

I tried entering Entrance Creation and chose CM Punk then crashed to player selecting screen after a short loading.

I think these 4 players have 2k15's old entrance animations in common but I don't know why it doesn't even let me get in the entrance setting menu. I didn't inject the entrance animations yet.

If you know how to solve it please let me know. Sorry for my poor English, I'm from non-English-speaking country. :'(

Hey thanks for the great tutorial. I added successfully AJ Styles (by bravebird31) and AJ Lee (ported from 2k15 by pozzum) in my roster and it works perfectly fine.

I added CM Punk, Del Rio, RVD and Rey Mysterio too and I'm able to play with them but their entrance scenes are gone.

I made a match CM Punk vs Del Rio and the entire entrance scenes were just skipped and went straight to the match.

But their appearance and moveset were properly injected. The only problem is the entrance.

I tried entering Entrance Creation and chose CM Punk then crashed to player selecting screen after a short loading.

I think these 4 players have 2k15's old entrance animations in common but I don't know why it doesn't even let me get in the entrance setting menu. I didn't inject the entrance animations yet.

If you know how to solve it please let me know. Sorry for my poor English, I'm from non-English-speaking country. :'(

weird..............never actually had that problem since i got a cm punk with an advanced entrance in game.Also your English is great for you not being from a native English country

I don't get, I try to inject Hogan, renamed it to ch46002.pac injected the moveset and the pofo, but it crashes everytime...

Did you hex edit his pofo to be 460?

I don't get, I try to inject Hogan, renamed it to ch46002.pac injected the moveset and the pofo, but it crashes everytime...

What do you mean exactly, do I have to change the pofo file, if yes how? It's already slot Pofo 460, I loaded it from this site.

What do you mean exactly, do I have to change the pofo file, if yes how? It's already slot Pofo 460, I loaded it from this site.

You just renamed Hogan's pac? or did you hex edit it?