Tutorial:How to Add Superstars With Cheat Engine

FinaleStar

(THIS TOPIC IS OLD I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS HERE.IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK POZZUM ON HIS THREAD
ALSO IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE MOD ITSELF (i.e dissapearing clothing) CONSULT THE MODDER)

Yup it's here,I can confirm this works I just did it with CurbStompCity's CM Punk
Screenshot below

cLKbiQr.png

Steps are as follows :

1.Get all necessary Superstar files (.pac,.pofo,.moveset)

2.Get CE if you don't already have it

3.Start up CE and WWE 2K16

4.Wait until WWE 2K16 gets to the main menu.

5.Use Pozzum's spreadsheet : http://adf.ly/1YFRe0

6.Go into Memory View in CE 

7.Press file at the top of CE and press Load Memory Region.

8.Select the .pofo file.

9.A dialogue box should appear put the Pofo Start Hex in there and press Edit then ok/Enter

10.Do The same with the moveset file and start hex.

11.Change a superstar's brand in My WWE

That's it if you don't understand you can ask any questions or
Use Pozzum's Video Tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIyr2p1qg_Q
Enjoy :)

Edited by B-FTW
Edited My Link,Steps. 7,8 and 9 are replaced since they were useless
  • Like 1

right i can put a wrestlers pac file in via hxd but how do i find these poffo files ect?...

i want to put hogan from 2k15 in.....i know the pac is 363 (hollywood) but where is the other stuff stored like poffo and entrance?

Thanks for the tutorial but I still have some questions
1) What do you have to name the chxxxxx.pac file?
2) Do you have to save the moveset en pofo files somewhere in the game directory?

When I tried it, the game added the name kane '01 to my game (it also crashed when I wanted to edit the character in creation)

The confusion/trouble I'm having is Ewans Pofo/moveset files don't match the CH numbers of Braves mods.  Do we inject and use the CH file corresponding to Braves CH files or inject and use the pozzums numbers for the POFO set? Example (off the top of my head), Braves Nakamura is ch473 i believe but the pofo files are slot 460.  Do we use the 460 or 473 from pozzums table?  I've tried both, the memory regions change in the game but I can't find them in the game.

Edited by myk13

Only step I don't understand is 9, what box/digits am I changing to 01? Everything else I get.

you see those 00 you see in the memory view when you put in the unlock hex change the first 2 00's to 01 to open the slot up

The confusion/trouble I'm having is Ewans Pofo/moveset files don't match the CH numbers of Braves mods.  Do we inject and use the CH file corresponding to Braves CH files or inject and use the pozzums numbers for the POFO set? Example (off the top of my head), Braves Nakamura is ch473 i believe but the pofo files are slot 460.  Do we use the 460 or 473 from pozzums table?

Use the number from Pozzum's table you would also have to change the Slot Number of the pofo but you would have to ask Ewan how to do that

Thanks for the tutorial but I still have some questions
1) What do you have to name the chxxxxx.pac file?
2) Do you have to save the moveset en pofo files somewhere in the game directory?

When I tried it, the game added the name kane '01 to my game (it also crashed when I wanted to edit the character in creation)

1)You would already have the .pac file (i.e) CM Punk's .pac is ch475.pac you would put it to ch47502.pac(Ring) ch47504.pac(Entrance)
2)No you don't

Get FutureProof String should work perfectly

right i can put a wrestlers pac file in via hxd but how do i find these poffo files ect?...

i want to put hogan from 2k15 in.....i know the pac is 363 (hollywood) but where is the other stuff stored like poffo and entrance?

You can find the pofos here on the smacktalks forums

Pofos : 
http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61215-movesetpofo-database-aj-styles-fixed-nakamura-sydal-del-rio-and-punk/
Old Entrances : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61049-old-entrance-animations/

Edited Entrances are in the pofos

I have a question... I'm trying to add the Goldberg Tekken from 2k15 Mod, but the game wont load the match when I choose him... I made a CM Punk work fine but the Goldberg wont work, I need do anything different on ch with HxD? The CM Punk that worked it's from Pozzum... 

I have a question... I'm trying to add the Goldberg Tekken from 2k15 Mod, but the game wont load the match when I choose him... I made a CM Punk work fine but the Goldberg wont work, I need do anything different on ch with HxD? The CM Punk that worked it's from Pozzum... 

The Cm Punk is from Curb Stomp City : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/60959-curb-stomp-city-mods-cm-punk-10-attires-released/

Are the .pac and .pofo files the same slots? like Let's say Berg is 47302.pac is his .pofo Slot-473?

The Cm Punk is from Curb Stomp City : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/60959-curb-stomp-city-mods-cm-punk-10-attires-released/

Are the .pac and .pofo files the same slots? like Let's say Berg is 47302.pac is his .pofo Slot-473?

Hmmm maybe thats the problem, I will look if they are in the same slots. Thank you for the reply!

Hmmm maybe thats the problem, I will look if they are in the same slots. Thank you for the reply!

No Problem :)

Default Pach

Sorry to bother you again, but one thing is confusing me... When you guys say slot you mean really SLOT in this list or the the DEFAULT PACH numbers? I've added a img with the two things that are confusing me... Thank you for the attention!

http://i.imgur.com/kX8EF3y.jpg?1

Right, and when you ask if the .pac is in the same slot, you mean only the file name or is something I need to change in Hex editor or something like that?

both search the number that the .pac file has after ch in Hxd

(I.E) RVD's slot is 678(not actually) in Hxd press CTRL+F and type 678 make sure 678 is the number after ch and the number after Slot- (Number Here).pofo

Default Pach

Sorry to bother you again, but one thing is confusing me... When you guys say slot you mean really SLOT in this list or the the DEFAULT PACH numbers? I've added a img with the two things that are confusing me... Thank you for the attention!

http://i.imgur.com/kX8EF3y.jpg?1

Right, and when you ask if the .pac is in the same slot, you mean only the file name or is something I need to change in Hex editor or something like that?

still can't get them to work this year. I had no problems in 2K15 adding mods but for some reason I can't this year. I've tried ADR, Styles and Nak

Edited by myk13

still can't get them to work this year. I had no problems in 2K15 adding mods but for some reason I can't this year. I've tried ADR, Styles and Nak, none work. Hmmm.

Same here, I only get the CM Punk and Del Rio from Pozzum ported working, the rest doenst work \: 

Edited by IagoVenom

still can't get them to work this year. I had no problems in 2K15 adding mods but for some reason I can't this year. I've tried ADR, Styles and Nak

Are all your files for each character the same name?

I.E) ch45802.pac (Del Rio File)
      Slot-458.pofo (Del Rio Pofo)

still can't get them to work this year. I had no problems in 2K15 adding mods but for some reason I can't this year. I've tried ADR, Styles and Nak, none work. Hmmm.

Same here, I only get the CM Punk and Del Rio from Pozzum ported, the rest doenst work \: 

It's probably since the .pofos aren't the same as the .pacs might need to ask Ewan how to fix it.

worked, cheers mate

No problem man =)

Ok i got ADR to work, but his name is 2K Showcase Complete the Survivor Series etc. I already have the String-edit file. Guess I'll have to HxD this.

Yeah or the .pofo isn't in the same hex as the future proof string

I tried using the added CM punk (with the correct name this time ;) ) but the match didn't load. The game didn't crash or froze or anything (music kept playing) but the loading bar at the bottom of the match up screen just didnt move 

I tried using the added CM punk (with the correct name this time ;) ) but the match didn't load. The game didn't crash or froze or anything (music kept playing) but the loading bar at the bottom of the match up screen just didnt move 

Are your pofo and pac file the same number?
Example : 48302.pac 
               The pofo should be Slot-483.pofo

Edited my adfly link, which is what I'd prefer what people use when linking to my table

>7.Right click the box at the bottom and press "Goto address"

>8.Put in the Unlock Hex you got from Pozzum's Spreadsheet and press ok/enter.

>9.Change the first two digits at the top of the box to 01 this will unlock the slot.

These steps don't do anything as you end up overwriting them with the pofo information right after anyways.

Edited my adfly link, which is what I'd prefer what people use when linking to my table

>7.Right click the box at the bottom and press "Goto address"

>8.Put in the Unlock Hex you got from Pozzum's Spreadsheet and press ok/enter.

>9.Change the first two digits at the top of the box to 01 this will unlock the slot.

These steps don't do anything as you end up overwriting them with the pofo information right after anyways.

I was trying to find your adfly link :p so thanks

and I see.

Are your pofo and pac file the same number?
Example : 48302.pac 
               The pofo should be Slot-483.pofo

Yeah I did, I didnt do it the first time :p but I fixed it the second time.