2k16 Comm DLC - Goldberg, Dudleys, Styles released

tekken57

aaaaaaaaaaawsome!!!

thk u bro!!!

btw, are you gonna make Goldberg for WWE 2K16?

You can take his Goldberg Mod from 2k15.

I know :)  but i want another attires not black panty :( ....

@tekken57 or @pozzum each mod for Hogan is using ch406.pac can you guys make an alternative number for Hulk Hogan or Hollywood that will be the community's default? Because I have not seen one listed and wouldn't want to overwrite a slot meant for another superstar. I know slots are limited. It would be great help as I am porting my attires over. Thanks Guys, you both are the pillars of this community.

@Cave Waverider, Good to hear that the movesets are supported with options for custom id's, it will make life a lot easier. With regards to info on how to extract the moves, I've posted some info in the pc modding discoveries thread and the adding entrances tutorial threads in the modding discussion section. 

I don't have time at the moment to write up a detailed tutorial, but the process is as follows:

1. Open the Hogan moveset from 2k15 in your tool, note down the id's for the missing moves.

2. Go through all the moves pac files in 2k15 to located the moves using the id's.

3. Extract the moves

4. Build a new pach with X-Packer including the new moves.

@kkt661 , Goldberg is the next wrestler I will be releasing. Have a few things I need to fix on the model.

@LouEvil76 , I propose slot 474 for pow Hogan and 475 for Red and Yellow Hogan. Not sure if these have already been assigned @pozzum ?

I can see that there is a few people who want a Red and Yellow Hogan with entrance and moveset, should I add him as part of the comm dlc?

Also @pozzum , I didn't see any mention of entrance music being assigned, can you please assign the following for me if you are making a list:

rvdbiker
Scott Steinerbillionaire
Rick Steinerbodybuilder
Goldbergamerican patriot
Kurt Anglebritish partriot
Sabucanadian patriot
Sandmanchinese patriot
Benoitflamboyant
Bubba Rayevil diva
Devonevil diva
Jeff Jaretteetreme
Tomkodark superhero
Buff Bagwellgold medalist
Jeff Hardyextreme 1
AJ Stylesfrench patriot
Sid Viciousgothic

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

@Cave Waverider, Good to hear that the movesets are supported with options for custom id's, it will make life a lot easier. With regards to info on how to extract the moves, I've posted some info in the pc modding discoveries thread and the adding entrances tutorial threads in the modding discussion section. 

I don't have time at the moment to write up a detailed tutorial, but the process is as follows:

1. Open the Hogan moveset from 2k15 in your tool, note down the id's for the missing moves.

2. Go through all the moves pac files in 2k15 to located the moves using the id's.

3. Extract the moves

4. Build a new pach with X-Packer including the new moves.

@kkt661 , Goldberg is the next wrestler I will be releasing. Have a few things I need to fix on the model.

@LouEvil76 , I propose slot 474 for pow Hogan and 475 for Red and Yellow Hogan. Not sure if these have already been assigned @pozzum ?

I can see that there is a few people who want a Red and Yellow Hogan with entrance and moveset, should I add him as part of the comm dlc?

Also @pozzum , I didn't see any mention of entrance music being assigned, can you please assign the following for me if you are making a list:

rvdbiker
Scott Steinerbillionaire
Rick Steinerbodybuilder
Goldbergamerican patriot
Kurt Anglebritish partriot
Sabucanadian patriot
Sandmanchinese patriot
Benoitflamboyant
Bubba Rayevil diva
Devonevil diva
Jeff Jaretteetreme
Tomkodark superhero
Buff Bagwellgold medalist
Jeff Hardyextreme 1
AJ Stylesfrench patriot
Sid Viciousgothic

I wasn't planning on assigning music slots, but I can note it down on my music id sheet.

Also note that wouldn't someone be able to edit hogan's entrance to the red and yellow one if they set him to a simple entrance in game and then edited the entrance animation in xpacker to the one in my port thread if they wanted that?

Edit: Jeff Hardy & Jeff Jarrett use the same music?

Edited by pozzum

Also note that wouldn't someone be able to edit hogan's entrance to the red and yellow one if they set him to a simple entrance in game and then edited the entrance animation in xpacker to the one in my port thread if they wanted that?

Sure. It might still be a good idea to have at least one red & yellow hogan and one nWo Hollywood Hogan, since they use vastly different themes, trons, entrance animations, etc.. So if you have a free slot on your sheet that isn't assigned yet, it might be a good idea to reserve one for Hollywood Hogan as well.

Edited by Cave Waverider

@tekken57 I was merging POW & HULK HOGAN, So I can go through and change all the attires to ch474.pac, eventually I plan to make 2 versions a Standard version for the community and a Replacement version to overwrite the 2 Terminators.

ch474.pac is listed for EVAN BOURNE.

Actually ch488.pac is unclaimed.

Edited by LouEvil76

@pozzum, yes you are right, intended to use extreme 2 for Jeff Hardy but it's not listed. Can you assign him the Hell's Demon theme. For Hogan's entrance, you cannot use a simple entrance as it won't have music or a nameplate.

@LouEvil76, one slot for POW Hogan and Hulk would work as they use the same theme and moveset.

• Like 2

@pozzum, yes you are right, intended to use extreme 2 for Jeff Hardy but it's not listed. Can you assign him the Hell's Demon theme. For Hogan's entrance, you cannot use a simple entrance as it won't have music or a nameplate.

Extreme 2 isn't listed because it plays Extreme 1 and adds some weird noises to "remix" it on the fly. Same with Movie Star 1 and 2. It's been this way in previous games, too (the themes had different names then, though). :p

Edited by Cave Waverider

@LouEvil76, one slot for POW Hogan and Hulk would work as they use the same theme and moveset.

Added Jeff to Sound ID Sheet, added Red/Yellow Hogan to slot 488 on memory sheet.

I forgot that part about the template, thanks.

• Like 1

I have been silently going through the slots for WWE 2K16 and have found 250 empty slots. Figured that it was such a mediocre task that no one would want to do it so I took it on myself to do it. Have not got done going through the whole code , probably about 1/2 done. Will post when I get my next day off.

• Like 3

I have been silently going through the slots for WWE 2K16 and have found 250 empty slots. Figured that it was such a mediocre task that no one would want to do it so I took it on myself to do it. Have not got done going through the whole code , probably about 1/2 done. Will post when I get my next day off.

do you mean the slots before 100 and after 608 or are there slots elsewhere?  There are about that many empty slots in the pofo and moveset areas, but I haven't gotten the game to read those slots yet.  If it's something else perhaps pm me and we can chat more specifics

Thanks Tekken, I was able to use your "hacked" taunts and  leg drop of doom on my Hogan models ( "still rules" and "80's" one) .

Thanks again  to you, to pozzum, HBK, Cave Waverider and to every smacktalks community member.

Hogan is back, even if WWE doesn't want to (for now)... the only (essential) missing move is the Hogan's "Hulk up" comeback for now.

Keep up the good work guys.

Edited by Thunder72

Awesome job on the Hollywood Hogan release! Having a working advanced entrance that I can finally edit the music with is perfect itself. Are there any more plans for getting the ported over wrestlers entrances the same "advanced" treatment so we can assign entrance music to them with the Information and Moveset Creator?

no idea if it is just me, but the moveset file doesn't have the right leg drop, it has the taunts but the leg drop is the generic running leg drop. I did setup the files right as I have no issues with the taunts, so who knows.

no idea if it is just me, but the moveset file doesn't have the right leg drop, it has the taunts but the leg drop is the generic running leg drop. I did setup the files right as I have no issues with the taunts, so who knows.

The taunt was removed from the move animation. The move itself is not accesible normally either, so I think your moveset is fine. 

I added the Hogan leg drop to the moves file I posted and also to the all_mot3.pac file. I didn't think that the all_mot3.pac would be required, however it seems like it is. I've posted the all_mot3.pac in the first post along with the corrected mintron in the moveset file. Enjoy :)

• Like 2

I added the Hogan leg drop to the moves file I posted and also to the all_mot3.pac file. I didn't think that the all_mot3.pac would be required, however it seems like it is. I've posted the all_mot3.pac in the first post along with the corrected mintron in the moveset file. Enjoy :)

Tried it with the all_mot3.pac file, and still getting only a generic leg drop named "Running Leg Drop 4". Is the move supposed to include the hand behind the ear taunt and/or be named something else?

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid