2k16 Comm DLC - Goldberg, Dudleys, Styles released

tekken57

@tekken57 great work as usual buddy just to let you know don't know if you already noticed but his feet are off the ground during the entrance. 

I haven't experienced this, if you look at the video I posted, everything looks fine in my game. Does this happen in any particular arena, or in all?

Nice Hollywood. Would one be able to simply use the textures of Red & Yellow Hollywood Hulk Hogan from WWE 2k15 on this .pac or does it use a different format?

Also, since one replaces mot_dlc30.pac, is anything being replaced or are Hogan's moves just added to the rest of the available ones?

Also, is there any reason why you use The Rock's Minitron/Walltrons and not the nWo one and a very odd entrance music ID (89 50 7A 00 = 8016009 decimal) in the .moveset file? Those are easy to fix with the Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16 anyway, I'm just wondering. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thanks a lot for Hogan Tekken :) Just wanted to know, if you were able to port the comeback sequence over? Because it didn't show up in my game...

It seems to use Undertaker's Comeback for me. I'm guessing he couldn't find the fixed, newer version of Hogan's 2k15 comeback that doesn't freeze.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Nice Hollywood. Would one be able to simply use the textures of Red & Yellow Hollywood Hulk Hogan from WWE 2k15 on this .pac or does it use a different format?

Also, since one replaces mot_dlc30.pac, is anything being replaced or are Hogan's moves just added to the rest of the available ones?

Also, is there any reason why you use The Rock's Minitron/Walltrons and not the nWo one in the .moveset file?

Yes you can replace the yobj, 000A and 000C files from the red and yellow version and it will work. You will need to manually assign the values for the entrance in the moveset file for the red and yellow slot so that it doesn't have the black and white effect. If you are going to create a moveset editor for 2k16, allow the user specify their own values for the added entrances.

I forgot assign the mini tron when creating the entrance in game. I used the rocks template when creating the entrance so that I could find the values to replace in the moveset easily. The minitron value will have to be changed in a hex editor as if you open the entrance editor in game, it will lost the values for Hogan's entrance. 

Thanks a lot for Hogan Tekken :) Just wanted to know, if you were able to port the comeback sequence over? Because it didn't show up in my game...

I wasn't able to. I searched all the move files for another comeback animation but it didn't exist. I think the comeback moves have multiple moves assigned for each part and also might have alternate moves based on wether you do the quick time button presses correctly. I don't know where this data is stored so I assigned him Undertakers comeback.

Also, is there any reason why you use The Rock's Minitron/Walltrons and not the nWo one in the .moveset file?

Yes you can replace the yobj, 000A and 000C files from the red and yellow version and it will work. You will need to manually assign the values for the entrance in the moveset file for the red and yellow slot so that it doesn't have the black and white effect. If you are going to create a moveset editor for 2k16, allow the user specify their own values for the added entrances.

It's already possible. There are lots of free values, but people can always edit the EntranceAnimation*.data files manually with a text editor to add more entrance IDs. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thank You Tekken, Great Work! I have a problem with the taunts not showing up, it maybe because I also have pozzums 10 pack hogan pow also installed. Do you know if I can fix this with xpacker or cheat engine?

Also, I will begin converting the HULKAMANIA 4-LIFE mod to 2k16 soon.

• Like 1

@LouEvil76, the mot_dlc30.pac contains the additional moves, make sure you copy it to the correct directory. Also ensure that you use the moveset file I supplied. The additional moves do not show up in the create a moveset mode and are assigned via hex.

@Cave Waverider , the moves do not replace anything. I added additional moves to the mot_dlc30.pac.

@Ecklesias  , there are other methods on this forum, however I only support X-Packer.

Tekken, I don't have X-Packer. Theres no other way to install him? Like Cheat Engine?

You can install it with cheat engine just as well (and @TheVisitorX' Custom Character Installer once it's released in the future). Maybe @tekken57 could add that to the top post to avoid confusion (and state that he doesn't support the other methods if he wants to). 
With cheat engine, you can simply load the memory region at the 
pofo start/moveset start offsets provided in Pozzum's memory table for PACH 460.

@Cave Waverider , the moves do not replace anything. I added additional moves to the mot_dlc30.pac.

That's cool. I wonder if it would be possible to simply dump a new .pac file with only the added moves into the /pac/ directory instead. Since the game seems to load pretty much everything, even backups that are in there, it might work and be a more elegant solution, especially if for some reason the mot_dlc30.pac file gets updated by 2k in the future. But perhaps it isn't possible. But if it is, it might be a good idea to make such a file and port all the moves/taunts from WWE 2k15 that are missing from WWE 2k16 in a separate file some time down the line.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Okay, Hollywood Hogan is 460 then what is Pozzum's ported Hogan slot then?

I think he said he hasn't added Hollywood yet.

Few things I wanted to know.. How do you remove the b/w effect? I went into CAE, but it doesn't change it or it switches everything to adam rose.

Also, how would I go about adding attires? I had one with a bunch of attires in 2K15, but how would I make edits to attires + add those in whatever order I like?

Edited by hovathagod32

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Wrestler Pac (1 attire with edits to the hair. Maybe @LouEvil76 wants to create alt attires for Hogan based on this pac? ;) )

Copy this into your pac/ch folder

https://mega.nz/#!Z0d0SbQA!nsRY-PLVXQpLputZWdQv2-OhtK-VK6_jJwVnjL-XSFw

Wrestler Info

Inject with X-Packer 2016

https://mega.nz/#!t1dHxYCQ!HtZUbwF3fHn8RyOpkibx-Ax-tSiB7I12ilKdL50l2MI

Moveset

Inject with X-Packer 2016

https://mega.nz/#!B0dmSS4L!JLan_Do_PZ4cEH9ete7XzNbF2ecvgO2a-uHocSpBIdM

Hogan's moves and taunts

Copy this in your pac/ folder

https://mega.nz/#!MhVDWA6R!3Qxi2eRApqADmxffLEod8F2oODiA38lUbvmA1B4HK5g

Winning Animation

Copy this into your pac/evt folder

https://mega.nz/#!9xsmwQKA!I_EZo9SZaKQF1eu-easPH8KWFli0HTpCLyJRX3_aqMU

Entrance Animations

Copy this into your pac/evt folder

https://mega.nz/#!MosUhBZC!qkRwRFgAg9Wr35FJroHSzG7c1wIdZSaVk0cVoZR1ZTQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be creating a comm dlc thread again this year to add wrestlers to the game. I will need help release this which is detailed below:

TRONS

I need help creating the trons for the wrestlers below. For the time being, we cannot add sound to the game so the trons will need to have the audio embedded into it.

Please name the trons ent_0***_0_0.bk2 where the *'s are the wrestler ID. E.g Hogan's tron would be ent_0460_0_0.bk2

SOUND

Reserved for when visitorx releases his sound tool.

MOVESETS

I need movesets for all the wrestlers in the roster please.

ENTRANCE ANIMATIONS

These will be uploaded as they are created.

ROSTER

These pac files will be released as they are fixed for 2k16.

Slotwrestler
460Hogan
256RVD
461Scott Steiner
462Rick Steiner
463Goldberg
464Kurt Angle
465Sabu
466Sandman
467Benoit
105Bubba Ray
106Devon
468Jeff Jarett
469Tomko
470Buff Bagwell
471Jeff Hardy
472AJ Styles
473Sid Vicious

Who wants to help?

Started the Alt Attires for Hogan, 4 in My thread so far. Working on getting the boots in game again. 4E22 slot. I am releasing the attires as I go... ALC gave me the tip on releasing single attires. Great Job I got Hogans taunts to work.

@Cave Waverider , you can create an additional pac and the game will load it without any issues. I've done this for the entrance and winning animations without any issues. However the moves are always structured together in one pac so logically I added this to latest dlc pac. I also helps me to remember which pac the additional moves are added into as I create multiple pac's for different things.

These files are never changed by the developers of the game once deployed. You are welcome to create a standalone pac and post it here if you would like, I will link it to the main post.

With regards to posting information about other methods of installing mods, I prefer not to in my threads. I am invariably flooded with pm's and emails requesting user support for these methods.  I've never used any other method except for X-Packer and have taken the time to document and write tutorial on these methods, hence I only provide user support in this regard. As I've stated multiple times, users are free to use whatever method they want to mod the game and there are plenty of tutorials on this site on how to do this.

@hovathagod32, the entrance was created via hex. As soon as you open the entrance in game in create an entrance it will reset the values to default as the game doesn't recognise the additional values. The only way to remove the effect is via a hex editor or to wait for Cave Waverider to add support in his moveset tool. Additional attires can be added as with previous games.

@princelucian, You're welcome, glad you're enjoying using the mod :)

@LouEvil76, awesome. Look forward to the attires. The 4e22 slot does not work anymore. Take a look at the entrance pac I posted, it contains additional slots you can use.

• Like 1

@Cave Waverider , you can create an additional pac and the game will load it without any issues. I've done this for the entrance and winning animations without any issues. However the moves are always structured together in one pac so logically I added this to latest dlc pac. I also helps me to remember which pac the additional moves are added into as I create multiple pac's for different things.

These files are never changed by the developers of the game once deployed. You are welcome to create a standalone pac and post it here if you would like, I will link it to the main post.

With regards to posting information about other methods of installing mods, I prefer not to in my threads. I am invariably flooded with pm's and emails requesting user support for these methods.  I've never used any other method except for X-Packer and have taken the time to document and write tutorial on these methods, hence I only provide user support in this regard. As I've stated multiple times, users are free to use whatever method they want to mod the game and there are plenty of tutorials on this site on how to do this.

One could name the file "Hogans Moves" for example. It would just be tidier that way. And yeah, I'd create such a file, but I don't know how. If somebody would be so kind and point me to a tutorial on how to extract the moves (or remove the other ones to just keep Hogan's) and create a standalone .pac file for it or tell me how to do it, I'd greatly appreciate it!

As for not mentioning other installation methods, it did create confusion, that's all. I just felt it would be a good idea to mention that there are other possibilities (even if you don't advertise their name) and underscore you can't help with how and perhaps point to other sources like tutorials and such where people can find these things. But if you don't feel this way, it's okay.

@hovathagod32, the entrance was created via hex. As soon as you open the entrance in game in create an entrance it will reset the values to default as the game doesn't recognise the additional values. The only way to remove the effect is via a hex editor or to wait for Cave Waverider to add support in his moveset tool. Additional attires can be added as with previous games.

No need to wait for it, It's already supported in the latest version. :) Many of the values are just there by ID and not named right now, but it's already working. Simply load up the .moveset file, use the advanced entrance buttons and set the screen effect to "0 None" or whatever you prefer for each entrance segment.

@tekken57 By the way, I tried to import Red and Yellow Modern Hogan's textures, maps, etc. from 2k15 into your nWo model (to get the entrance shirt to work), but all that happened was that the clothes showed up completely black and texture less. So I think I'll leave the additional attires to a pro. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider