2k16 Comm DLC - Goldberg, Dudleys, Styles released

tekken57

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tekken 57 from where i can download x packer

Take a look at the X-Packer thread.

Goldberg, Dudleys, Styles released first post.

Amazing and accurate work Tekken, as always.

Many many thanks to you  for the "Christmas gifts" you donated to our community with those outstanding creations :D.

Edited by Thunder72

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! I downloaded all the Hollywood Hogan files from this page. I'm trying to get the files to work with WWE 2K16. I'm using the new X-Packer, and have followed the instructions to a T! I do all of this with the game running as instructed, and I save the game as instructed, but no Hollywood. Are the files still good from the link on the first page? I add the 460 pofo and 460 move set file to the mainbody file in my user\remote\385730 save to memory inside X-Packer and then saved the game. Thank you for any help with this matter.

I opened up the ch460.pac file with hex editor and I see

EMD ........0004

6002....ˆ¨..00046004.U...š.....

.That doesn't look right to me.

I got it all figured out. Thanks!

Edited by laddanator

Firstly ensure that you take a backup of your save and open the backup to work rather than your save. If you work with the save inside the save directory it will corrupt the save. 

I wrote a tutorial on this a while ago in the modding section. 

Secondly ensure that you are using the 64 bit version of x-packer to open the save. 

After you inject the slot 460 pofo file into the save, and click save to memory, you should see hogan appear in the selection menu in game. 

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Firstly ensure that you take a backup of your save and open the backup to work rather than your save. If you work with the save inside the save directory it will corrupt the save. 

Secondly ensure that you are using the 64 bit version of x-packer to open the save. 

After you inject the slot 460 pofo file into the save, and click save to memory, you should see hogan appear in the selection menu in game. 

Thanks so much for the reply! I got it all figured out for the most part. I was even able to add Hollywood's Titantron from 2k15 and Voodoo Child theme song with nWo phrases in the song.

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 7:27 PM, tekken57 said:

Can we install using the Cheat Engine??

• 1 month later...

Hello, I just downloaded Scott Steiner, but I noticed his file name is "ch461.pac"... and has a size of over 300mb... will this still work using CCT straight up? should there be 2 files, one entrance with "04" at the end and one match with "02" at the end? I´m a little confused about this. Thanks.

• 7 months later...

please reupload us TRONS  AND SOUND link please @tekken57 @Jimmycrane1986 and thx because the mega link is dead

On 2/15/2017 at 2:57 PM, tekken57 said:

please reupload us TRONS  AND SOUND link please @tekken57 @Jimmycrane1986 and thx because the mega link is dead

@LouEvil76 please reupload us TRONS  AND SOUND link please  and thx because the mega link is dead

• 5 years later...