2k16 Comm DLC - Goldberg, Dudleys, Styles released

tekken57

I thought I'd contribute a bit to the Community DLC and put together some attires for Tekken's AJ Styles, so here is a preview on how it could look like:

fp2kco.jpg

Attires 1: Tekken's Original WWE Attire
Attire 2: WWE Debut Attire
Attire 3: Wrestlemania 32 Attire
Attire 4: Monochrome "The Club Symphatizer" attire
Attire 5: Red Payback 2016 Attire
Attire 6: Blue and White Attire (recolored Wrestlemania 32)
Attire 7: Blue Attire (Repainted Payback 2016)
Attire 8: Tekken's Original WWE Attire with Entrance T-Shirt underneath the Jacket
Attire 9: Monochrome Attire with Entrance T-Shirt underneath the Jacket
Attire 10:  Tekken's original TNA Attire (I put the short haired one on 10, so people that don't want to use it and still use random can just set the alternate attires to 9 instead of 10).

I'm planning to put all the attires into individual .pac files for each attire (Ring gear and entrance attire separated) so people can easily mix and match them as they wish.

Upload pending once @tekken57 greenlights it.

See

Yes of course you can. I always encourage people to create alts for my mods.

From Here

I think that's all the greenlight you'd need

I thought I'd contribute a bit to the Community DLC and put together some attires for Tekken's AJ Styles, so here is a preview on how it could look like:
fp2kco.jpg
Attire 8: Tekken's Original WWE Attire with Entrance T-Shirt underneath the Jacket
Attire 10:  Tekken's original TNA Attire (I put the short haired one on 10, so people that don't want to use it and still use random can just set the alternate attires to 9 instead of 10).

I'm planning to put all the attires into individual .pac files for each attire (Ring gear and entrance attire separated) so people can easily mix and match them as they wish.

All the attires look awesome man. Go for it.

fp2kco.jpg

I love this

Edited by TheBigRedDisaster

Update: Download Link removed.

The Attire Pack is now available for download.

Alright, I've added some lazy "sleeves" to the T-Shirts as requested by @alryan011 :
2hzpoxd.jpg

@tekken57, please feel free to add the download link to the first post.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 6

The Attire Pack is now available for download.

Alright, I've added some lazy "sleeves" to the T-Shirts as requested by @alryan011 :
2hzpoxd.jpg

@tekken57, please feel free to add the download link to the first post.

Thank you Tekken for the absolutely fantastic AJ Mod i'm loving using it :) and now it's even better with these extra attires from you Cave :) thank you both guys

Sorry man, and my AJ Styles credits?

Nice work!!

Had the credit in the other thread, added to this thread as well. Sorry man, edited the main topic so many times this weekend, forgot to add the credit to this thread as well. The other thread:

AJ Styles

Released in the comm dlc thread. Credit to MinchoSheen for the tights and knee pad textures as well as the hair which I've edited heavily.

STYLES_WWE_ENTRANCE.jpg

Thanks to Mincho sheen for allowing me to use aspects from his AJ Styles mod. I've use the jacket and elbow pad models from his mod. The face, body and textures are all mine:

styles_pc_final.jpg

Superb :) i noticed the dudleys music wont play unless you go in and set it manually tho, and jarrets always plays AJ Styles for some reason also.

Also is there a way i can rename Hulk Higan to 'Hollywood Hulk Hogan'? or 'Hollywood Hogan' because i have another Hogan mod, its hard to know which is is witch because they both have the same name.

Edited by GS1981

I'm requesting that the WrestleMania 32 attire for Aj styles be removed immediately. My texture was stolen and slightly edited, without my permission, as you'll see here

texture on the Left is my original, and the texture on the right is what was pulled from the 10 attire mod. 

287jh1x.jpg

Oh and the blue variation as well, as that's a simple color swap and it's still my texture.

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 1

I'm requesting that the WrestleMania 32 attire for Aj styles be removed immediately. My texture was stolen and slightly edited, without my permission, as you'll see here

texture on the Left is my original, and the texture on the right is what was pulled from the 10 attire mod. 

287jh1x.jpg

Oh and the blue variation as well, as that's a simple color swap and it's still my texture.

@Cave Waverider Can you respond please? I'm removing the link to the 10 attire pack as requested.

I appreciate the the understanding @tekken57

Now, Cave, explain this as well while you're at it.

Left is mine, right is yours
2ry62s2.png

I've also noticed that the gloves on these attires are the same too, which means that's 4+ textures of mine you've stolen, and that's just counting what I've found.

Edited by AlcLegacy

If you've downloaded the AJ Styles 10 attire pack for Tekken's AJ Styles, please delete it immediately!

It turns out that I trusted the word of a wrong person as I used textures that I got from someone I know personally who claimed they were his and allowed me to use them. As has been pointed out above, it certainly looks like the textures that this person claimed he had made were indeed plagiarized.
I am really sorry about this and I sincerely apologize to @AlcLegacy (who I've sent a detailed apology/explanation to via PM) and anybody else who's textures may have been used without permission and/or credit (I am unsure if there are others who's textures have been used, please send me a PM if some of the textures that have been used are yours as well and which ones so I can apologize personally to you as well). I know this is inexcusable, and I understand if you guys are mad and disappointed as I am myself. I will be more careful who to trust next time.

The Download has been removed until I get the chance to rework the pack.

Edited by Cave Waverider

A couple of things...

1. Thanks for your AJ Styles mod, Tekken. Tremendous work as usual. 

2. Cave, you're one of the most valuable and respected members on this forum. I knew there had to be more to the story than "Cave Waverider swiped ALC's textures and used them as his own!" I didn't believe that for a second, and sure enough, it's just as I suspected. 

3. It's too bad this had to happen, but hopefully we can find a silver lining in this little mess. Now that the air has been cleared, proper credits established and apologies publicly bestowed, perhaps the alternate attires can someday go back online for everyone to download... with ALC Legacy's blessing, of course. It would be a real shame to let all of that fantastic work just sit there and not be enjoyed by the masses. :)

No one has my blessing to use my work. Especially not those who steal work and play it off as someone gave it to them in hopes of clearing their own name. 

You're obviously entitled to believe whatever you want but I sincerely doubt Cave would ever do that considering he doesn't even need to or have anything to gain from it.

As for trying to clear his name, and again you obviously do as you please, but to me his name is more than cleared since he's been a true joy to have around in this community, always a top person and with lots of work put on for everyone.

Edited by Legend_killer79