Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

@TheHeartbreakKid I hope I'm not hijacking this thread man :)

Alberto Del Rio

Hidden Content

CM Punk

Hidden Content

Matt Sydal

Hidden Content

Shinsuke Nakamura

Hidden Content

Not at all man. It's a database for movesets and pofo by everyone and for everyone :) i'll add these in a short while

The AJ styles pofo is only 2 bytes, thus it's incomplete and won't work properly. Better remove the link before people mess things up with this.

The AJ styles pofo is only 2 bytes, thus it's incomplete and won't work properly.

Yeah, It doesn't work for me.

Aw, nuts. Sorry guys. Try these newly extracted ones:

Moveset

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35uTtXB4J_aOGo3SnJkd2JZdms/view?usp=sharing

POFO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35uTtXB4J_aYUFqUFR4QjhBeDQ/view?usp=sharing

Why when I try to install the pofo to slot 460 it says: not all the memory can be written in the current memory region?

Edited by dadolodj

anyone with rey mysterio moveset and pofo?e

editing it to be in slot  482 I think I'll have it out soon.

Edit it's slot 484 now

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

The problem with putting a POFO that is created in a different slot is that it the game still treats that new slot like the original. So if you put AJ's 460 POFO in 472 then 472 can never be selected at the same time as who is in 460. It's only one conflict- no big deal- but if you were to keep up the trend of slot confusion you could end up with a lot slots blocking other slots and not know why.

• Like 1

The problem with putting a POFO that is created in a different slot is that it the game still treats that new slot like the original. So if you put AJ's 460 POFO in 472 then 472 can never be selected at the same time as who is in 460. It's only one conflict- no big deal- but if you were to keep up the trend of slot confusion you could end up with a lot slots blocking other slots and not know why.

That's why you need to open it up in HxD and change the values that are equal to 460 in hex to values that are equal to 472 :) In this case, you'd have to change CC 01 to D8 01 twice in the first line of the pofo

Hi guys! I tried add Goldberg to my game, I can see his name on Select Screen and etc, but when I go to start the match the game doesnt load, anyone know what is? T.T

Did you add the pac file?

If styles is slot 460 in the pofo and moveset, how can I change him to 472?

use the pofo and moveset hex for slot 472 instead. that's what i did.

I did something similar to that and when I load a match in the game with him it crashes right away, and did you make the 472 pofo and moveset or get it somewhere else?

EDIT: Just saw HBK's reply, going to try that. Thanks!

Edited by Rapkat22543

Hi guys! I tried add Goldberg to my game, I can see his name on Select Screen and etc, but when I go to start the match the game doesnt load, anyone know what is? T.T

Yes I did, but I'm not right if I did it correctly! I need put 02 in the end of the 248? D: Thank you for the attention!

I know it is not a hard fix and Cave's tool last year made it even easier but there are new people jumping on who don't know the stuff we have learned last year who are going to be adding POFO's and then a month from now posting about how characters aren't working. If the sticky thread everyone is using isn't clear or correct it is going to end up being a headache later on.You should probably add the info to the original post just so you can point people there in the future. And thanks for all the hard work you have done here and in 2k15.

• Like 1

That's why you need to open it up in HxD and change the values that are equal to 460 in hex to values that are equal to 472 :) In this case, you'd have to change CC 01 to D8 01 twice in the first line of the pofo

So I opened the file and this is what I see: http://imgur.com/OPaHZ2h

Edited by Rapkat22543

ok so i want to reinstall aj styles, how do i remove him from the game? by a blank pofo? if so, can someone give me a blank pofo file?

EDIT: i opened the slot 460.pofo and the first line in hex was F5 00 which is far from CC 01 (460). and i change it to D8 01 twice in the first line and saved it. 

should i just install it directly with cheat engine or do i have to remove the old aj styles?

Edited by Ayz

Aw, nuts. I didn't realize that.

I've edited my post to include some clarification.

Aw, nuts. I didn't realize that.

I've edited my post to include some clarification.

Bro the post u edited has pofo files in both pofo & moveset links

which one should I download?can u please update the post again :)

Edited by Adm King

Bro the post u edited has pofo files in both pofo & moveset links

which one should I download?can u please update the post again :)

Whoops! Sorry man, A bit sleepy lol. I've fixed the links :)

And also another time further down (if it's like 2k15, at least), otherwise it could come to conflicts.

Just giving you guys a heads up.

The Goldberg preset "powerhouse 2" moveset is atrocious.

They didn't even set his corner spear which is still in the game.

Had to make my own from scratch.

Edited by G3N0M3