Trap Master--WWE Tutorial's! dlc_40.pck finished!

Trap Master

Is it just the Superstar announce sounds you guys are working on getting the IDs for? If so might have to do the other stuff myself, want all those juicy CAW names and city/state intros to make custom announce names and stuff.

I'm down to help I need the same so we can try to create for guys like Aj Styles, Kenny Omega, etc a ton of stuff I want to work on

Yeah mate I've got a bunch of ideas/names I wanna mash up from CAW names and stuff, you could of course just play and record them in the creation menu but the tone of voice is bland in the previews and they already have arena effect applied, so you then go and inject that into the game and the game applies arena effect and you practically get double arena effect, which from I from personal experience can tell you sounds terrible :lol

FINNALY, dlc_40.pck has been finished.

Just tried to inject over Earthquake and Typhoon and its just not working, well the .wem will apparently inject but in game, there's no change. Used the CM Punk and AJ Styles soundbites you uploaded as well as tried with the Bayley one. However this has worked before, I did inject Bayley over Cameron and that works fine 

Just tried to inject over Earthquake and Typhoon and its just not working, well the .wem will apparently inject but in game, there's no change. Used the CM Punk and AJ Styles soundbites you uploaded as well as tried with the Bayley one. However this has worked before, I did inject Bayley over Cameron and that works fine 

I think it's because of the Sound Path Id you're replacing. You have written soundPathId="6" , but it depends of dlc pack you're replacing ,so if you want to replace Earthquake you writte soundPathId="3" at the end.

• Like 1

I think it's because of the Sound Path Id you're replacing. You have written soundPathId="6" , but it depends of dlc pack you're replacing ,so if you want to replace Earthquake you writte soundPathId="3" at the end.

Now I read this I remember reading ages ago that you need to change depending on which ,pck you are editing. Thank you very much! Please excuse my idiocy  

Now I read this I remember reading ages ago that you need to change depending on which ,pck you are editing. Thank you very much! Please excuse my idiocy  

For future reference:

0 sound\game_sound_m.pck
1 sound\dlc20.pck
2 sound\dlc30.pck
3 sound\dlc40.pck

4 sound\game_sound_e_s.pck
5 sound\ra_e_s.pck
6 sound\ra_m.pck.pck
7 sound\comm_ch.pck
8 sound\comm_common1_e_s.pck
9 sound\comm_common1_m.pck
10 sound\comm_common2_e_s.pck
11 sound\comm_common2_m.pck
12 sound\comm_common3_e_s.pck
13 sound\comm_common3_m.pck.pck
14 sound\comm_specific_e_s.pck
15 sound\comm_specific_m.pck
16 sound\crowd_chants_e_s.pck
17 sound\crowd_chants_m.pck

• Like 2

Hi, i  Change "The best" announcer sound to my own but only when i chose preview in caw edit i hear my sound and when my caw enter the ring is stil original "The best", what i do wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

For future reference:

0 sound\game_sound_m.pck
1 sound\dlc20.pck
2 sound\dlc30.pck
3 sound\dlc40.pck

4 sound\game_sound_e_s.pck
5 sound\ra_e_s.pck
6 sound\ra_m.pck.pck
7 sound\comm_ch.pck
8 sound\comm_common1_e_s.pck
9 sound\comm_common1_m.pck
10 sound\comm_common2_e_s.pck
11 sound\comm_common2_m.pck
12 sound\comm_common3_e_s.pck
13 sound\comm_common3_m.pck.pck
14 sound\comm_specific_e_s.pck
15 sound\comm_specific_m.pck
16 sound\crowd_chants_e_s.pck
17 sound\crowd_chants_m.pck

1. do you have any caw ring announcing id?

2. if i replace michael cole or any other pac of the announcers will they be replacet by modded superstars?

1. do you have any caw ring announcing id?

2. if i replace michael cole or any other pac of the announcers will they be replacet by modded superstars?

If you look through Trap Master's main table then a lot of them have been found there mate. Certainly not all of them, but a fair amount of them.

If you replace any of the announcer's pac files then yeah, the models will be replaced. Pac files are literally just model files, so if you replace that file you replace the model, so they can appear as a different person in-game (and their pofo can also be used to change the model's height).

Hi, i  Change "The best" announcer sound to my own but only when i chose preview in caw edit i hear my sound and when my caw enter the ring is stil original "The best", what i do wrong?

You likely just replaced one of their tag team IDs. You need to replace their main ID as well, if the value has been found.

• Like 1

You likely just replaced one of their tag team IDs. You need to replace their main ID as well, if the value has been found.

But "the best" have only one ID - 191084513 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dCqHsjyYodvSuVY6vLeHDjTWGDJWF2JLCIzVaRyJ_Jw/edit?pageId=111602344811950837164#gid=0

hey i need rosa mendes Billing i replaced one but i dont know if it is hers because it doesnt work in my game. if you can help.

hey i need rosa mendes Billing i replaced one but i dont know if it is hers because it doesnt work in my game. if you can help.

It's incredibly hard to establish whether or not Divas have their own billing info (as their weight isn't included), so getting their IDs is a bit out of the question at this point in all honesty, unless someone was to do some rigorous testing but I'll leave that to someone else I think :lol

from where do you get ring announcment? from what link yt?? i ask for better announcing as possibile. 

Not quite sure what you're asking mate :lol

where to find wwe ring announcments? only on yt videos or is it another way.

from where do you get ring announcment? from what link yt?? i ask for better announcing as possibile. 

Just find YouTube videos of your char entrance and cut the Lillian or whatever announcer says the name.

All depends. Some, especially if they're recent as the video/sound quality is good, then yeah, you might be able to cut them from an entrance, though it'd sound better if you also filtered the entrance theme out if you're clued up on audio editing. You can also use the values for the announce sounds to mix & mash sounds to create custom names, I've managed to make several with this method including Meng, Syxx, Owen Hart, Ultimo Dragon, Curt Hennig, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Dudleys and I've done, and got plans for, many more. You can also rip them from older games to get stuff for Kurt Angle, Rey, The Hardys and so on.

Edited by 4 Life

But in this table 785742820 is nothing? http://imgur.com/MCMaUK5

Edited by ATIMKOS

But in this table 785742820 is nothing? http://imgur.com/MCMaUK5

Because the value wasn't found by the table creator. EVERY sound has to have a value somewhere ;)

Edited by 4 Life