Trap Master--WWE Tutorial's! dlc_40.pck finished!

Trap Master

Thanks for the Video Tutorial. This is Awesome!

can we replace each sound commentary ? if yes then it's time for howard finkel and david penzer :)

You can only replace the one's which have the ID's. That's sad yh. Most of the superstars are needed for me and those who I don't need ID's haven't been found yet :(

can we replace each sound commentary ? if yes then it's time for howard finkel and david penzer :)

You can only replace the one's which have the ID's. That's sad yh. Most of the superstars are needed for me and those who I don't need ID's haven't been found yet :(

damn :/but maybe it is possible in the future.

I remember that someone wanted to work on these ID"s. Just maybe we will find out soon!

I remember that someone wanted to work on these ID"s. Just maybe we will find out soon!

Bro Can We Use It On Downloaded Superstars If Yes Then How?

Bro Can We Use It On Downloaded Superstars If Yes Then How?

I think you can't, you can only use on replaced superstars. And btw downloaded superstars don't have any announcement so that's good. Because when you have Aj Styles instead of BNB
 and announcer says that BNB is coming that's some fucked up case :D

Need help with announcer ID searching. It's not really a hard job just download Ravioli game tools and open explorer -> ra_m.pck

Mostly I need BILLING ID and NAME ID!

Table was created by ayz and jakeypearce. I'm just helping to find the ID's

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but for Styles you maybe be able to use the 2K15 commentary sounds for AJ Lee. I think they just called her AJ for the most part.

Edited by LordJustice17

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but for Styles you maybe be able to use the 2K15 commentary sounds for AJ Lee. I think they just called her AJ for the most part.

You can find the announcer calling him The Phenomenal one AJ Styles in youtube Aj styles entrance video. And announcer is the same as in-game. :)

You can find the announcer calling him The Phenomenal one AJ Styles in youtube Aj styles entrance video. And announcer is the same as in-game. :)

Yes  I Use Your Wem Worked Perfectly But Listen What He Is Trying to Say,He Says That  In WWE 2K15 AJ Lee Commentary Is Good For Styles Because They Mostly Talk About His Talent They Use AJ Mostly Not AJ Lee Thats What He is talking About

Yes  I Use Your Wem Worked Perfectly But Listen What He Is Trying to Say,He Says That  In WWE 2K15 AJ Lee Commentary Is Good For Styles Because They Mostly Talk About His Talent They Use AJ Mostly Not AJ Lee Thats What He is talking About

Oh sorry, my bad :D

All the announcer ID's are nearly finished thanks to - Taha RH

Nice one @Taha RH, been really wanting all these values but been busying with more interesting stuff truth be told. Once we have all these IDs found, we already have all the render IDs and everything else, we can start replacing superstars left and right :D Been having some fun mashing up different call names to make new ones as well, waiting on some that I've got ideas for yet though (like I wanna mash either Goldman or Goldust with Pittsburgh to make Goldberg).

Dunno if there's a "moe" CAW name in there but I haven't found one currently so I've had to settle for "Ultimate Dragon" for Ultimo Dragon. Managed to make him a custom residence/weight intro as well though :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOP8Nj66bJQ

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

@4LifeBrother Yeah, you know now I was working on making some new call names, by using the names from the game and in CAW section preview the announcer name and then record and manipulate them with other announcer names to make new ones, Soon I'll be doing the whole new game based announcer name WEM files, stay tuned.!
Lol, I don't think I heard a 'Moe' sound , But I sure think there was a 'Joe' but I'll see that one too, I'll be doing the work soon budd.! 

Btw Great work. :) 

• Like 2

Bit of a problem here. The pck files are of course broken into segments - so you have the main folder of announcer sounds, and the DLC20 segment etc. Problem is, the main segment and these little sub-segments have files with the same filenames! Though I've noticed that the ones with the same filenames in the main segment tend to be those blank 12-13 second files - when you try to inject into the value in Sound Injector it must route to the main segment all the time and inject into the blanks because it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure the problem lies in finding the sound path ID - the ID for the main segment is 6, but I've no idea how to find it out for other pcks. @RipZz and  @TheVisitorX were the first to tell me about this stuff, don't suppose you have any idea of how to find the sound path ID guys?

EDIT: After a bit of digging I found this by our very own VisitorX actually, these are the path ID's, when you're putting the audio ID into the data.xml make sure you change the soundPathId="6" part accordingly:

0 sound\game_sound_m.pck
1 sound\dlc20.pck
2 sound\dlc30.pck
3 sound\dlc40.pck
4 sound\game_sound_e_s.pck
5 sound\ra_e_s.pck
6 sound\ra_m.pck.pck
7 sound\comm_ch.pck
8 sound\comm_common1_e_s.pck
9 sound\comm_common1_m.pck
10 sound\comm_common2_e_s.pck
11 sound\comm_common2_m.pck
12 sound\comm_common3_e_s.pck
13 sound\comm_common3_m.pck.pck
14 sound\comm_specific_e_s.pck
15 sound\comm_specific_m.pck
16 sound\crowd_chants_e_s.pck
17 sound\crowd_chants_m.pck

Finally got my Mr Perfect to Curt Hennig conversion completed :D

Shout to @tomwearsglasses for the attire!

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 3

Managed to find Charlotte. Sounds really good when injected. No difference from other announcments. Need to find Sasha Banks now. I'm thinkink of finding Sasha then Banks and making them a one .mp3 file so the announcer will say it at once.

• Like 1

Managed to find Charlotte. Sounds really good when injected. No difference from other announcments. Need to find Sasha Banks now. I'm thinkink of finding Sasha then Banks and making them a one .mp3 file so the announcer will say it at once.

That's what I've been doing mate, just opening 2, 3 or even 4 files in an audio editor and mashing them up. Sometimes you have an idea which you think might sound good but then doesn't work because the tone of voice between words is too different for example, whereas other times it just works perfect. Like I got "Syxx" from Mashing up Silva, Mick and Alex and it works perfectly :D Good for custom billing info as well, like with Ultimo Dragon I just joined Kalisto's "from Mexico City" with someone else's "weighing 187lbs" and had to settle for Ultimate Dragon (which was his original WCW name anyway so it's not all bad). I've also made some really nice sounding names like Road Dogg, Owen Hart and some others.

That's what I've been doing mate, just opening 2, 3 or even 4 files in an audio editor and mashing them up. Sometimes you have an idea which you think might sound good but then doesn't work because the tone of voice between words is too different for example, whereas other times it just works perfect. Like I got "Syxx" from Mashing up Silva, Mick and Alex and it works perfectly :D Good for custom billing info as well, like with Ultimo Dragon I just joined Kalisto's "from Mexico City" with someone else's "weighing 187lbs" and had to settle for Ultimate Dragon (which was his original WCW name anyway so it's not all bad). I've also made some really nice sounding names like Road Dogg, Owen Hart and some others.

Dealing with the dlc's they are easy. I think I'm going to do crowd chants too. It would be awesome to change some chants for myself like to CM Punk.

Dealing with the dlc's they are easy. I think I'm going to do crowd chants too. It would be awesome to change some chants for myself like to CM Punk.

I'm considering replacing all the commentator files with the JR & King ones from SvR 2006 at some point as part of my Monday Night Wars project, I know it'd be a lot of work but there's a lot of things I'm considering doing that'll be a pain in the ass but make it a better mod altogether :)

Is it just the Superstar announce sounds you guys are working on getting the IDs for? If so might have to do the other stuff myself, want all those juicy CAW names and city/state intros to make custom announce names and stuff.

Is it just the Superstar announce sounds you guys are working on getting the IDs for? If so might have to do the other stuff myself, want all those juicy CAW names and city/state intros to make custom announce names and stuff.

I'm down to help I need the same so we can try to create for guys like Aj Styles, Kenny Omega, etc a ton of stuff I want to work on

I'm currently on vacation, so I only have access to my phone. Will finish the DLC ones and crowd sounds when I get back home :)