Trap Master--WWE Tutorial's! dlc_40.pck finished!

Trap Master

Hello, I will upload my tutorials here:

Replacing titantrons without overwriting others (Really big thanks to Pozzum for WWE2k16 table) :

Hidden Content

none of the tittrons work when i try and play them all blank

Replacing titantrons without overwriting others (Really big thanks to Pozzum for WWE2k16 table) :

Hidden Content

none of the tittrons work when i try and play them all blank

you are doing something wrong?Do you make a save after replacement? Notice do not go and edit that superstar entrance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hidden Content

Hello I am a newbie with using mods & I followed step by step your tutorial (used all the settings you had & everything including the same CM Punk video you used as well LoL) & the titantron & music both play but only problem is the music is all choppy (meaning it cuts out every few seconds & then cuts back in again). Is this something that can be easily fixed? Like I said I am a newbie with mods & have no idea what to do to fix this issue. Your help will be greatly appreciated. if possible, thanks in advance & thank you & everyone else here for all the amazing mods! :-)

Hidden Content

@Trap Master, thanks for the tutorial. It worked great, but I was wondering if it's possible to somehow strip (remove) the audio from the titan tron, perhpas either during the conversion process on the clip converter website or maybe there's a way from within Rad Tools itself? Thanks again for the great video. :)

Hidden Content

Hello I am a newbie with using mods & I followed step by step your tutorial (used all the settings you had & everything including the same CM Punk video you used as well LoL) & the titantron & music both play but only problem is the music is all choppy (meaning it cuts out every few seconds & then cuts back in again). Is this something that can be easily fixed? Like I said I am a newbie with mods & have no idea what to do to fix this issue. Your help will be greatly appreciated. if possible, thanks in advance & thank you & everyone else here for all the amazing mods! :-)

Dont add music. Use sound injector to insert music. It sutters because of graphics card. It cannot be fixed, well you can make minimum graphics settings in the game settings. Audience density lowering will also help.

Hidden Content

@Trap Master, thanks for the tutorial. It worked great, but I was wondering if it's possible to somehow strip (remove) the audio from the titan tron, perhpas either during the conversion process on the clip converter website or maybe there's a way from within Rad Tools itself? Thanks again for the great video. :)

There is just uncheck Convert Audio option and video will be converted without audio. :)

Hidden Content

Dont add music. Use sound injector to insert music. It sutters because of graphics card. It cannot be fixed, well you can make minimum graphics settings in the game settings. Audience density lowering will also help.

Hidden Content

There is just uncheck Convert Audio option and video will be converted without audio. :)

Thank you for your response. Yea I figured it out late last night & as you said I just unchecked the audio box & used the sound injector mod for the entrance songs. Thanks again to you & everyone else here for the great mods :-D

• Like 1

So I came across something interesting in regards to Titantrons, Walltrons and Minitrons added to the game via Cheat Engine. It was initially believed that you would have to manually insert the appropriate hex values after each time you made changes to a particular wrestler's entrance. This can become very frustrating. However, if you tick the associated boxes under the "Active" column in Cheat Engine, it sort of "locks in" those edited Titantron, Minitron and Wlltron hex values and permits you to go ahead make changes in the entrance creation suite while still  maintaining your custom hex values!

qntgg4.png

Click those boxes and feel free to edit your entrances without worrying about losing your custom hex install information. :)

Edited by Ticaliano
  • Like 1

So I came across something interesting in regards to Titantrons, Walltrons and Minitrons added to the game via Cheat Engine. It was initially believed that you would have to manually insert the appropriate hex values after each time you made changes to a particular wrestler's entrance. This can become very frustrating. However, if you tick the associated boxes under the "Active" column in Cheat Engine, it sort of "locks in" those edited Titantron, Minitron and Wlltron hex values and permits you to go ahead make changes in the entrance creation suite while still  maintaining your custom hex values!

qntgg4.png

Click those boxes and feel free to edit your entrances without worrying about losing your custom hex install information. :)

Thats a nice thing you found!

• 1 month later...

Awesome Bro Any Chances For The Video Tutorial

Yes. Will make when I finish my other video for all Intercontinental champs. Like 50 of them are left so it takes a few days :D